X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jero
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Don't worry jerome, it will NEVER happen (again)
    And DLN what will you do if your team won't win the World Cup! And don't say you're gonna shave and smoke my hair you FAG!

Comment

• Wawazat
      ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

Chances are that DLN and me will roll over your nearly none-existing piece of Heimatland !

If you don´t shut up FAG !!!!!!
      Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• JJMcClure
        Groupie
        • Apr 2005

I don't feel so bad today. I've shook off my hangover and awoken to the news that Thierry Henry is staying at Arsenal. That's as good as any trophy to bring to the new stadium. I look forward to the World Cup now as I have no emotional attachment to any team. My involvement will be financial as I will be putting my money on the Dutch. Bring it on..

Comment

• jero
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Wawazat
          Chances are that DLN and me will roll over your nearly none-existing piece of Heimatland !

If you don´t shut up FAG !!!!!!
          Cool man, I see DLN in october, maybe if you'll ask him nicely, he gives you a ride.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by jero
            it will NEVER happen (again)
            Let's be careful, you really never know, at sports. Objectively, the German team has known a few bad times over the decades, but they've always come back on top after a while... if you put aside their legendary luck.

Again, let's be prudent... Besides, remember that everything we've been posting here for months will still be accessible during and after the Kup!

Ach! Ich denke, dass wir am Juni lachen werden.
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by JJMcClure
              I don't feel so bad today. I've shook off my hangover and awoken to the news that Thierry Henry is staying at Arsenal.
              He says that he has thought with his heart.

He must keep his wallet in his breast pocket...£130k per week.

Comment

• Wawazat
                ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

Cool man, I see DLN in october, maybe if you'll ask him nicely, he gives you a ride.
                Sounds great to me, where is the meeting :confused:

Comment

• Wawazat
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

Jerome

we are laughing ever since this thread started.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

and if you win the title we'll steel the weed, get the fuck out and flood it...

ok...here is my bet...it's a given that WE won't even win the golden nutsack this year so...if the orange fags win it, I go on stage when we play in holland wearing a shirt of the dutch team and an orange helmet and sing a dutch football song...
                    Roth Army Icon
                    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Nov 2004

Jerome

we are laughing ever since this thread started.
                      True that! Just read DLN's last one:

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                      ok...here is my bet...it's a given that WE won't even win the golden nutsack this year so...if the orange fags win it, I go on stage when we play in holland wearing a shirt of the dutch team and an orange helmet and sing a dutch football song...
                      I say: Jero, you'll have to film it!
                      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Don Corleone
                        Veteran
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by JJMcClure
                        I will be putting my money on the Dutch. Bring it on..
                        They look promising but I can't see it.
                        England will be lucky to get past the 2nd round

My picks are:

Italy - True Italian footballs a bit of a corrupt mess at the minute, but they are due a big tournament.

Portugal - Dark horses, but I think they have learned a lot from defeat at the Euro Championship, plus they have big Phil Scholari who's been there and won it before.

Argentina - South American don't historically play too good in European tournament (I don't think a South American team has won the World Cup on European ground), but I can see Argentina fairing better than Brazil.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Don Corleone
                          Portugal - Dark horses, but I think they have learned a lot from defeat at the Euro Championship, plus they have big Phil Scholari who's been there and won it before.
                          To a little lesser degree, the Potuguese are comparable to the Dutch as far as history IMO. They've always played brilliant football, but they often failed in the semi-finals in the Euro championship. Like the Orange, the Portuguese would desserve to win at last...
                          I wonder what Imapus' take is. He hasn't been around for a while BTW.

Comment

• jero
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

I love the helmet!

Comment

• jero
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

The office

Comment

• jero