X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Badguy
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Hey DavidLeeNatra or Wawazat, could someone post a link to the competition we started months ago.

I forgot all about that.
    sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Wawazat
      ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• Golden AWe
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
        lawd....

UFF!!!

I think the Czechs are gonna fall...I see Italy beating them 1-0 and Ghana beating USA...

Lately I've earned some cash on betting the first scorer for both halfs of the game, I've gotten right results on three matches...the best single one was on England-Paraguay, "no goal-Crouch" gave my money back with the odds off 86,4:1, I bet 2 euros on that...172 euros on that one...

People expect lots of goals and place all bets on same sheet even though it's better to make several separate bets with low scores etc...
        Originally posted by Cato
        Golden, why are you FAT?
        Originally posted by lesfunk
        Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
        http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by jero
          Hey Jerome, how was your night yesterday?
          Nice, thanks. How was yours, Wawazat?

You know, I only had my bet in mind while watching the match.

I've never considered nations as important in sports in general, as far as I'm concerned.
          I've sometimes supported the French (in the 80s, because they played such a brilliant football).
          I supported the Blue XV in the eighties too, for the same reasons, just like I supported Yannick Noah and Henri Leconte.

I think that supporters often are blinded by local or national chauvinism - so many are unable to recognize "their" opponents's value.
          In football more than in any other sport, what prevails is nationwide parochial mentality.
          I don't give a damn about the national aspect, I leave it to the sheep here who swallow everything the media and the shitty advertisers (sorry for the pleonasm) will feed them with.

I would support the "Blue" if they showed just half of the spirit of their 1980-86 elders.
          As you underlined, this is no team. Apart from Thuram, Henry and a couple of other players, they bring disgrace upon their sport.
          Take Zidane, i.e.: do you remember how he argued with one of his team-mates during their match against Switzerland? That was small-town "spirit". Players messing up the game and rejecting responsibilities to each others... Pathetic. Shame on Zidane, in particular.
          Hard times will reveal what a sportsman is worth. Did you see that silly smile on Zidane's face during the first half, as long as they led 1:0?
          Then, did you see what prick he progressively turned into in the second half?
          Did you see how he snubbed Domenech while walking out of the ground? That guy (Zidane) has such a big (empty) head... He was unable to move his big ass, he was unable to pass the ball correctly, he was unable to lead their game as his fucking number 10 is supposed to, and he was unworthy of his position as a captain with his stinking attitude that even a schoolyard player wouldn't have had.
          I like sports too much to support such dickheads.

So, I had a very nice evening, not only because of the hundreds of euros I'll put into my wallet thanks to my bet, but also because it felt good to repeat "Up their asses!". That just served them right.
          Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 06-19-2006, 08:26 AM.
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

wow...some great games these days! props to the US team!!! I was crossing my fingers for you, you deserved to win against these italian pussy divers...

I was watching with the scotsman again and his team is ABE (anything but england) and it became ABI during that game...

jérôme, good for you not being a chauvinist, your team sucks...no fighting, no spirit in this team...so you won't suffer that much (like our friendly "we-never-won-shit"-fag from the gaytherlands) when you get kicked out this round or the next...what a way to end a great career for zidane...
            Roth Army Icon
            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Wawazat
              ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

back in 1998

i was watching the french - brasil final in a beach bar in spain.

as the match developed

i was so convinced the french poisoned ronaldo, i decided to drown myself in the ocean.

being on my way to africa

i was just lucky one of the other drunk fucks called the coast guard.

What a night

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                I was watching with the scotsman again and his team is ABE (anything but england) and it became ABI during that game...
                This is GRAND! So komich! Ich will zwei Bier für ihre Gesundheite trinken! Ein Prosit!
                And long live Scotland - the Western Highlands in particular, they're my first second home.
                Ein Prosit!
                :bottle:

jérôme, good for you not being a chauvinist, your team sucks...no fighting, no spirit in this team...so you won't suffer that much (...) when you get kicked out this round or the next...what a way to end a great career for zidane...
                Ganz richtig, DLN. Das ist klar wie Springwasser...
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Wawazat
                  i was so convinced the french poisoned ronaldo, i decided to drown myself in the ocean.

being on my way to africa

i was just lucky one of the other drunk fucks called the coast guard.

What a night
                  Hilarious!!

Sometimes you'll get drunk up to your eyes with beer, but just won't get drowned in it no matter how hard you try...
                  Unless there's water nearby!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

jérôme, tu parle tres bien allemand! much better than my french...I hope you'll be there when we play in holland to pull brother jero back into life from his depression after getting kicked out in the 1/8 finals
                    Roth Army Icon
                    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Wawazat
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

31 pages

what a fuckin great thread

:bottle:

can´t wait for Netherlands - Argentina

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Nov 2004

jérôme, tu parle tres bien allemand! much better than my french...I hope you'll be there when we play in holland to pull brother jero back into life from his depression after getting kicked out in the 1/8 finals
                        Danke sehr, DLN! Aber dein Französich rockst!

I keep the month of October in mind. As long as the meeting takes place in the last third of the month, you can count me in, Freunden!
                        Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 06-19-2006, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Nov 2004

Look at this happy idiot... Shot during his "conference" today.

"I'm optimist"... "Life is beautiful, we are professional players, we play in overcrowded stadiums..."

Well... he's on Moroccan (pot) again!

Comment

• jero
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

jérôme, good for you not being a chauvinist, your team sucks...no fighting, no spirit in this team...so you won't suffer that much (like our friendly "we-never-won-shit"-fag from the gaytherlands) when you get kicked out this round or the next...what a way to end a great career for zidane...
                            Holland: 2 games played 6 points in the group of death!
                            Germany: 2 games played 6 points in the group of fags!

I hope we'll meet somewhere in the tournament, but I don't think Gaymany will survive the next round!

Comment

• jero
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                              Danke sehr, DLN! Aber dein Französich rockst!

I keep the month of October in mind. As long as the meeting takes place in the last third of the month, you can count me in, Freunden!
                              That would be so cool!

Comment

• jero
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Wawazat
                                [31 pages

what a fuckin great thread
                                The man who started this thread is a true genius

Comment

Working...