X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Dammit... A Swiss chick had bet the same score, and to part ex-aequos, we precise the time of the first goal.
    I had bet 1 all with the first goal at the 49th mn, whereas she had bet it would happen at the 20th...
    Rrrrhhhâââââ!! Aren't the Swiss rich enough yet?!
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
      Dammit... A Swiss chick had bet the same score, and to part ex-aequos, we precise the time of the first goal.
      I had bet 1 all with the first goal at the 49th mn, whereas she had bet it would happen at the 20th...
      it's always some stupid chick who doesn't know shit about football who wins these cuntests...you make it in your office...some secretary wins...
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jero
        Done deal! What's the bet?
        Let's throw in a piece of Van Halen memorabilia! A Diver Down Promo poster Framed! What do you have?
        naaaaaaaaah...I can't steal it from a brother
        Roth Army Icon

Comment

• jero
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

That sucks! Is she hot?

Comment

• jero
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
            naaaaaaaaah...I can't steal it from a brother
            Holland - Argentina 2-1

Comment

• Grant
              Sniper
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              jesus christ...the Ausie guy had a breakaway...and he fucked around...and didn't get a shot off...

Brazil up 1-0...and Australia played very well in the first half...
              Yeah, Bresciano hesitated just for a sec there and spoiled what could've been a sweet equaliser. We also blew at 2 other chances in the 2nd half. We played well and am proud of our performance. In the end we were just a little unlucky. Was frustrating though watching all those penalties get awarded against us for all those theatrical dives. Still that's football, I guess.

If we played like that against Croatia we should be okay to go through to the 2nd round.

Comment

• jero
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Grant
                Yeah, Bresciano hesitated just for a sec there and spoiled what could've been a sweet equaliser. We also blew at 2 other chances in the 2nd half. We played well and am proud of our performance. In the end we were just a little unlucky. Was frustrating though watching all those penalties get awarded against us for all those theatrical dives. Still that's football, I guess.

If we played like that against Croatia we should be okay to go through to the 2nd round.
                The Aussies will go to the second round! No question!

Comment

• Grant
                  Sniper
                  • Feb 2005

The Aussies will go to the second round! No question!
                  Hope you're right! A draw will be fine, a lose then we're fucked.

We've come a long way so I know we'll be battling hard to go through.

Comment

• jero
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

A long way it was, 32 years!
                    But I'm sure we will see the Aussies back in the second round!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

A long way it was, 32 years!
                      But I'm sure we will see the Aussies back in the second round!
                      they won't see you in the third round...
                      Roth Army Icon

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

2:0 and 45 minutes to goooooooooooo...DEUTSCHLAAAAAAAAAND ! ! !
                        Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                          it's always some stupid chick who doesn't know shit about football who wins these cuntests...you make it in your office...some secretary wins...
                          I've never seen her, I think. But damn, I was already making plans about how to use the money...

That sucks! Is she hot?
                          I don't know if she's hot but......if she's a secretary, no wonder how trained she is at sucking!
                          I'll have to talk to the bartender...
                          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• jero
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

I've never seen her, I think. But damn, I was already making plans about how to use the money...

I don't know if she's hot but......if she's a secretary, no wonder how trained she is at sucking!
                            I'll have to talk to the bartender...
                            But not the Army Bartender, he doesn't like women!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Nov 2004

BTW, BRAVO die Manschaft! Gotta recognize their worth.

Comment

• jero
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Against Ecuador???? They are like 11 Heino's of the paralympic's

Comment

Working...