This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
    show me ONE player who wiped his ass with his opponents' shirt or split another one on the back of his head...this is the lowest you can get...sorry....
    Dirk, you're getting to exited dude! I know why, you couldn't see through a brick wall for ages, but the reason why it's called schwalbe is not without a reason. So just relax my friend! Gaymany has won many many games with acting, not with palying football. So that's what you get....sorry....
    So one spit and a asswhipe with a shirt is nothing compared to a given titel by a ref for acting and not playing football. Shame on you!
    Last edited by jero; 06-26-2006, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
      Damn this fucking sport!

There was NO penalty kick in the end of Italy-Australia! I've just seen the replay... Dammit!

May the ref and all those fags who still keep video from football stadiums agonize in abominable pains!
      You're so right. But I'm afraid that if we do that Gaymany has to give their World Cup and European titels back!

Comment

• Thats why Italy and Germany always win!
        I said it before, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FOOTBALL!

Comment

• Originally posted by jero
          IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FOOTBALL!
          Then, Jero, everybody here, let's be a bit serious for a while...

If it's got nothing to do with football, then will you tell me what it's about??

This is the uppermost competition of this sport, right?

So, if anything wrong (or right, at that!) happens, why wouldn't it be considered as a characteristic?

I say, it should, on the contrary!

The Ukrainian team was merely STOLEN, and this bloody fucking sport wouldn't be at stake?!

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!

I say, this sport is SICK, and it has been since the 1980s (or maybe even since the beginning), in particular.

If a certain concept of reality will mean nothing more to those motherfucking cretins who make football work, that is players, brainwashed supporters, rotten organisers, motherfucking trainers and all the rest who go tuttering in front of that shameful pretence, then, well, good on them. But I won't be part of it.

May they all go to fuck. This sport is a fucking bad joke. The hell with it.

Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 06-26-2006, 04:19 PM.
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Originally posted by jero
            Thats why Italy and Germany always win!
            I said it before, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FOOTBALL!
            oh...you bitter little cheeseball...we won because we were better than you...especially in 1974 and 1990...that makes holland not the anna kurnikova but the sammy hagars in football
            Roth Army Icon
            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
              Then, Jero, everybody here, let's be a bit serious for a while...

If it's got nothing to do with football, then will you tell me what it's about??

This is the uppermost competition of this sport, right?

So, if anything wrong (or right, a that!) happens, why wouldn't it be considered as a characteristic?

I say, it should, on the contrary!

The Ukrainian team was merely STOLEN, and this bloody fucking sport wouldn't be at stake?!

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!

I say, this sport is SICK, and it has been since the 1980s (or maybe even since the beginning), in particular.

If a certain concept of reality will mean nothing more to those motherfucking cretins who make football work, that is players, brainwashed supporters, rotten organisers, motherfucking trainers and all the rest who go tuttering in front of that shameful pretence, then, well, good on them. But I won't be part of it.

May they all go to fuck. This sport is a fucking bad joke. The hell with it.
              there were always ups and downs in this sport...there were always wrong decisions or riots or bad referees...what really sucks is what obviously happened in italy or belgium (and in small parts in germany)...I think that (all serious) the world cup is a great party so far...
              Roth Army Icon
              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Out of the remaining 10 games, 8 should be really good.

Italy Ukraine will be shit and the final usually isn't good but the other 8 look like great matches(especially if France get knocked out tomorrow).

Cheers!

Comment

• Scolari's World Cup Record for the last 4 years.

Played 11
                  Won 11
                  Drawn 0
                  Lost 0

Comment

• Ooof!

Swedish fans before the game with Germany.

Last edited by Seshmeister; 06-26-2006, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• Elfmeterschiessen

Wer hat´s erfunden ??

Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                        oh...you bitter little cheeseball...we won because we were better than you...especially in 1974 and 1990...that makes holland not the anna kurnikova but the sammy hagars in football
                        ahh just let me! Life is bitter for me these days. But this thread makes it a little better! But to compare us to Sammy Hagar is the beginning og WW111

How's everybody doing?

Comment

• Fuckin´great Jero,

my beloved brazilian team is makin´it to the 1/4 finals today.

Second game will be fun to check who will be the up coming opponent.

Hope it´s gonna be spain for the better of futbol

Comment

• And it's even your birthday this week! Congrats dude!

Comment

• thx,

icing on my cake:

on friday the german fags will be kicked out.

I´ll be jumping in the middle of the crowd, wearing Argentina´s Shirt.

Comment

• I just don't understand! You're a German right? Why is it that you don't support your national team? is is because you love the game so much?

Comment

Working...
                                X