X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Fucking, fucking soccer!

Now it's been nonstop honking and hysterical screams for 40 minutes, damn...

I was peacefully correcting my 70 exam papers - still the half of the pack to go, and now I've had to stop working for 40 mn... I live on the inner edge of the city centre, and it's simply unbearable (when you don't give a fucking fuck about the fucking Blue )...

I wonder when it's going to stop... I think of the poor folks who will have to get up at 5 tomorrow morning, because those blue suckers won't pay them for a day off...

It's only football fans who are aloud to shit on the law... Fans of other sports would never fancy pissing off a whole city with these silly behaviours.
    And of course, the riff-raff have joined the car procession...

I feel like murder now...
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Grrrunt!
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Nov 2004

Gne-gne! uh! gne!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

G... G... uh! Guh!

Sorry, it does me good - they're still honking and screaming like mongoloids!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

I just hope these will kick the fucking blue's asses off with style (a 3 or 4 goals difference)...

Gah... Goh... Gagah!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

I think this one is the worst. Hilarious!

Guh... Gnuh! Gnu-gnuh! Eeh, uh!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

On the only day in a year I'd like the cops to be there, they aren't!

The rights of citizens are nothing in comparison to the rights of those of football suckers like the ones who are still honking and yelling down my block...
                Nothing else to do in life...

GOOOOOOOOOO BRASIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL !!!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Nov 2004

Here's one I forgot (but I must have forgotten many)...
                  Sorry if I've turned this page somehow ridiculous, but I needed to - and... I didn't invent those faces!

Uh eh... Ha! Guh guh!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

This one's the last. OK, he's retired... but have you ever seen any golden great in such a state 15 years after quitting competition, in any sport?
                    Maybe it's coke or crack, I dunno, but that old Diego (the cheater... remember his "goal" scored with his hand in 1990) will always be a case, whatever he does.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

He looked a lot worse a few years ago.

I think he's off the coke these days.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        He looked a lot worse a few years ago.
                        Indeed:

I think he's off the coke these days.
                        All is well: most of what he sniffed is behind him... in his active years!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

He's a living god in Argentina, much bigger than Pele in Brazil or Michael Jordan in the US.

Comment

• rustoffa
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

I got this in an email.

Hope it helps!

Comment

• Wawazat
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise

It's only football fans who are aloud to shit on the law... Fans of other sports would never fancy pissing off a whole city with these silly behaviours.
                              And of course, the riff-raff have joined the car procession...

I feel like murder now...

So is eating frogs, cruelty to geese and urinating in the street, but that's no reason to inflict it on the rest of us.
                              Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• Wawazat
                                ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                                I just hope these will kick the fucking blue's asses off with style (a 3 or 4 goals difference)...

Gah... Goh... Gagah!

Yes, yes and yes

le bleu - fucking cheaters

I demand revenge for 1998 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

Working...