• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Wawazat
    what a killer LOL

enough for an italian pussy to fall on her knees and die...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

What a gay punch.

Comment

• jero
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
        fucking italian crybabies...
        Italy rules!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jero
          Italy rules!
          gimme a brak gayro...I'd even support the dutch team against this spaghetti-fags...there IS worse and more boring football in the world than the german...and more diver...

I guess our australian friends are with me tonight...
          Roth Army Icon

Comment

• jero
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

gimme a brak gayro...I'd even support the dutch team against this spaghetti-fags...there IS worse and more boring football in the world than the german...and more diver...

I guess our australian friends are with me tonight...
            Gayvid Lee Natra,
            You would never support The Dutch and I would never support the Germans. Now we have that clear:

ITALY RULES!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Gayvid Lee Natra,
              You would never support The Dutch and I would never support the Germans. Now we have that clear:

ITALY RULES!
              nope...believe me or not...I hate italy (football-wise) more than everything else!!!
              Roth Army Icon

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

but now that I think about it...italy vs holland...that's a tough one...can we make both airplanes crash in the air on their flight to the game?
                Roth Army Icon

Comment

• jero
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

but now that I think about it...italy vs holland...that's a tough one...can we make both airplanes crash in the air on their flight to the game?
                  You don't mean that!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I really hope Italy don't score the first goal otherwise they'll just try and kill the game as usual...

Comment

• jero
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      I really hope Italy don't score the first goal otherwise they'll just try and kill the game as usual...
                      Italy against Germany wil end with penaltys (after 120 mins. 0-0)

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think that's the most likely result to but you never know.

The Italians are so fucking negative at the best of times I can hardly imagine how negative they'll be in a World Cup semi final.

Scotland had them in the qualifiers and could have won both games. They won 2-0 in Italy with two brilliant free kicks and it was a 0-0 draw in Scotland.

They are tedious. The only chance is that they might play a bit since most of the team are looking for a new club.

Comment

• jero
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

You're right! The Italian Serie A is a horrible to watch! But I just want them to win from Gaymany.

Comment

• Wawazat
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

(Reuters) - Hours before their World Cup semi-final against hosts Germany eight of Italy's likely starting line-up received the news their clubs could be relegated from top flight football.

On Tuesday, the prosecutor in Italy's match-fixing trial against four clubs -- Juventus, AC Milan, Fiorentina and Lazio -- said he wanted all of them demoted from the top flight Serie A with Juventus relegated to the third tier Serie C or below.

view photo While the prosecutor's request is by no means certain to be agreed to by a tribunal in Rome, his demands were much tougher than many observers had expected.

Juventus have eight players still at the World Cup -- five of them in the Italy squad and three with the France team who face Portugal in the other semi-final on Wednesday.

They would have also learnt on Tuesday that their manager Fabio Capello has resigned.

In all, there are 13 players in the Italy squad from the four clubs threatened with relegation and eight of them could expect to be in the starting line-up against Germany in Dortmund later on Tuesday.

view photo STRIKE PAIRING

The core of Italy's impressive defence, which has conceded just a single goal in five games at the World Cup is made up of Juventus players.

view photo Goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon, full-back Gianluca Zambrotta and captain and central defender Fabio Cannavaro all play for the Turin team along with midfielder Mauro Camoranesi.

Key central midfielders Andrea Pirlo and Gennaro Gattuso play for Milan while the most likely strike pairing against Germany would be Milan's Alberto Gilardino alongside Fiorentina's Luca Toni.

No players have been implicated in the scandal which is focussed on the role of club officials and referees over the past two seasons.

The Azzurri's pre-World Cup training camp was dominated by discussion of the scandal but coach Marcello Lippi, who enjoyed two successful spells in charge of Juventus working alongside some of the officials who are being charged by the tribunal, has insisted the affair has not affected his team in any way.

"I said before the tournament that I didn't want this mess to become an excuse for a poor performance and now that things have gone well I don't want to hear it added to our pluses that we did well in the midst of this," he said at the pre-match news conference on Monday.

France's players from Juventus are striker David Trezeguet, midfielder Patrick Vieira and defender Lilian Thuram.
                            Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I don't see how Italy can beat Germany in a penalty shoot out.

Germany have won their last four and scored 17 times out of 18 kicks.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

You don't mean that!
                                naaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
                                Roth Army Icon

Comment

Working...