Thread: Van Halen 101 Is A Great Cristmas Gift

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Van Halen 101 Is A Great Cristmas Gift

All my lovers love it, including Brett. He wouldn't shut up about how great it is.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This is an ABEL SANCHEZ alias, he's a total douche bag that wrote a shitty, poorly written EDDIE SHEEP book (VAN HALEN 101) that he mostly ripped off from the internet and online articles.

He's a gutless coward that hides behind aliases and attacks any one critical of his shit.

He should be banned by IP or else he'll keep making aliases to sell his crap here, like he did at the VHLINKS.COM... They, being EDDIE sheep also, initially welcomed him over there, but his act of creating dozens of "satisfied customer aliases" grew tiresome and weary, as did his knack for starting shit with people that didn't like his rambling, weak style...

Actually, he's PMed me twice yeaterday with long winded, crazy rants...

Yes, his book makes a great Christmas gift for illiterates and people that enjoy reading about how great a washed up guitarist can "play his dick off" while ruining his legacy.

What's the matter ABEL, that book not selling? You really have to demean yourself this way? Huh? You're pathetic...Truly a joke.

This is his third use of an alias/"friend" to schill his book here in a premeditated sales/promotional thread. If you want to waste your $20 buying this clown's shit, go right ahead, but he's a snake-oil salesman and hack. He has just proven it.

Desperate, pathetic, loser...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-12-2005 at 05:22 AM.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah let's be a little more like the Links........ Ban him

NOT

Actually, you delt with him appropriately, more bashing less banning.

I have often dreamed of writing my own book, but that dream is usually crushed upon reading something by an actual author and the realization that I have neither the skills nor the dedication. VAN HALEN 101 had no such effect on me, if anything it tells me that just about anything can get published one way or another. In the end this would have been more aptly titled “Hi, My Name Is Abel Sanchez and I Am a Van Halen-a-holic”. Then in unison we all could have responded with the appropriate “Hi Abel”.
    - Shawn Gould

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Willing and Able have a Dirty Sanchez!

DOUCHEBAG!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE SHEEPMUTHAFUCKAS!!!!!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by saint
    Yeah let's be a little more like the Links........ Ban him

NOT

Actually, you delt with him appropriately, more bashing less banning.

I have often dreamed of writing my own book, but that dream is usually crushed upon reading something by an actual author and the realization that I have neither the skills nor the dedication. VAN HALEN 101 had no such effect on me, if anything it tells me that just about anything can get published one way or another. In the end this would have been more aptly titled “Hi, My Name Is Abel Sanchez and I Am a Van Halen-a-holic”. Then in unison we all could have responded with the appropriate “Hi Abel”.
    - Shawn Gould
    Actually, he's not banned at the links, he's "16 oz. Schlitz"....

Disliked, ridiculed yes, but not banned.

Just a very bitter boy....
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-12-2005 at 08:05 AM.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The recipient would be more happy with a copy of CRAZY FROM THE HEAT! !! !!!DT

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wow. Nick, you really do need to get out more dude. With over 17,000 posts on this site, holy cripes Batman, you REALLY do need to get out more. You believe everyone who posts on here about my book is me!! LMAO. That's funny as hell. You think you're gonna piss me off dude? Man, you've become entertainment for me. A total joke. My buds and I come on here whenever an army member emails us the link to a new thread and we crack our asses up. Believe me, coming from you Nick, I expect nothing less than pure vitriol. And buddy, you never disappoint. hahahaha...

Do me a favor though. Run an IP Number search, ok buddy? Run an IP Number search for my sn and for any other sn that posts about my book. Then we'll see what's what. If you won't do it, I'm sure any other mod will. I find it truly pathetic you hate a book you haven't even read a single friggin' page of. I know this for a fact cuz you told me so. It's pathetic you hate something you've never read. There's a term for that, but you'll have to discover it for yourself. Meanwhile, run an IP Number search and we'll see what's what. I'll bet a grand that "EddieVanMaiden" is YOU...sorry sod.

Till then, you and Mr. Emperor can keep goin' cuz y'all truly crack my ass up. Your little hate campaign against my book is hilarious. Keep on yappin' fellas. Everytime you open your mouths you promote my book and generate sales. It's astonishing. And everytime one of the Linkers or Army members emails me the link to a thread where y'all are bashing me or my book, I smile.

Thanks for promoting my book, Nick. Who's the mentally ill one again? I forget, cuz after all, you're the one with the 17,000 posts who's spent the last two weeks doing nothing but attacking my book on several websites, hahahaha. Not to mention the fact that on another thread, some dude with over 1,000 posts spoke about my book and you accused him of being me, too!!! How on Earth could I accumulate 1,000 posts if I just signed up for this site two weeks ago? I just signed up after several army members emailed me asking me about the book cuz they where actually scared to talk about it here? That's impossible to do, man. And can you imagine? Human beings SCARED to discuss a book freely on a website because heaven forbid the big bad mod with the 17,000 posts might be mean to them. Unbelievable.

I'm through and I'll gladly give you the last word Mr. 17,000 posts. And to all the really cool army members who have emailed me and scooped up copies, man, thank you guys so much. And PLEASE don't be intimidated by some high and mighty mod. That's preposterous. Talk about whatever the hell you want, anytime you want. It's just sad some people have to "Oliver Stone" things and concoct silly conspiracy theories about a damn book. Jeesh, some people got waaay too much time on their hands. Oh well, I've given Mr. 17,000 posts more than enough of my time. I really did used to enjoy this site, but now one man has ruined the experience because he has a personal vendetta against something he's never even read. Yeah, that's genius my friend, true genius. You and Mr. Emperor both need to get laid. I'm out for good, which I'm sure will make you sad. Frankly, you keep making these silly lame ass posts in a sorry attempt to bait me and I really need to stop doing you the favor of answering. So later days dude. When you hit your 20,000th post, lemme know and I'll send you a fruit basket. Peace...
    Last edited by campfreddy; 12-12-2005 at 10:47 AM.

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I would think a published author would be more literary and have a little more style to his writing than what I just read. Anyway, I haven't read the book and I would if it were available to me. But based on the reviews here and what I just read I wouldn't pay for it.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by campfreddy
    Wow. Nick, you really do need to get out more dude. With over 17,000 posts on this site, holy cripes Batman, you REALLY do need to get out more. You believe everyone who posts on here about my book is me!! LMAO. That's funny as hell. You think you're gonna piss me off dude? Man, you've become entertainment for me. A total joke. My buds and I come on here whenever an army member emails us the link to a new thread and we crack our asses up. Believe me, coming from you Nick, I expect nothing less than pure vitriol. And buddy, you never disappoint. hahahaha...

Well douche tube, you don't have any friends, just aliases, proof is in the pudding ball sniffer. I really regret "not" pissing you off though, must be why you feel the need to PM me and to write these long winded, redundant rebuttals about all of your fans and well wishers "e-mailing" you and how I don't piss you off. Yup, I have 17,000 posts. Many of them articles posted in the Frontline... I get out plenty dick bag, it really doesn't take much time at all...

How do I become one of your "buds?" By buying your 400-pages of masturbatory shit? I mean, this is only the third thread you've started on it....

Poor Dirty SANCHEZ, rejected and called out on not one, but TWO Van Halen-related sites as a douche bag that embarrasses himself and lies like a rug. Pathetic buffoon.

Actually, I find your delusional rantings of a smarmy salesman to be rather entertaining, much better than what you wrote about your hero btw. At least my 17,000 posts are free.

Do me a favor though. Run an IP Number search, ok buddy? Run an IP Number search for my sn and for any other sn that posts about my book. Then we'll see what's what. If you won't do it, I'm sure any other mod will. I find it truly pathetic you hate a book you haven't even read a single friggin' page of. I know this for a fact cuz you told me so. It's pathetic you hate something you've never read. There's a term for that, but you'll have to discover it for yourself. Meanwhile, run an IP Number search and we'll see what's what. I'll bet a grand that "EddieVanMaiden" is YOU...sorry sod.
    Yeah, I started a new thread promoting a book when I could have just bumped one of your other shitty threads at any time. I bet you any money EDDIEVM isn't from ALASKA... And I bet it's an IP proxy. Try again hackboy...

Till then, you and Mr. Emperor can keep goin' cuz y'all truly crack my ass up. Your little hate campaign against my book is hilarious. Keep on yappin' fellas. Everytime you open your mouths you promote my book and generate sales. It's astonishing. And everytime one of the Linkers or Army members emails me the link to a thread where y'all are bashing me or my book, I smile.
    LOL Yeah, I can tell you're just laughing right now. I should post you big gay cry-athon PMs you tool. When do you get on the New York Times Sunday Bestseller list? LMAO

Thanks for promoting my book, Nick. Who's the mentally ill one again? I forget, cuz after all, you're the one with the 17,000 posts who's spent the last two weeks doing nothing but attacking my book on several websites, hahahaha.
    I probably spent less time attacking your self-deprecating piece of shit than you did plotting ways to slip it in on web sites, BTW, we get that I post 17,000 times in over a year, no need to cover that gound again my bi-polar, unstable friend....I didn't start any threads about your book, you did, or one of your toadie friends did upon request, you know, the ones that register and then start a thread relating to your book the very same day? That makes you both a troll, and a spammer...

Not to mention the fact that on another thread, some dude with over 1,000 posts spoke about my book and you accused him of being me, too!!!
    No, actually another poster over there accused you of being someone else....

Can you provide an example of this? Because, I really have no idea what you are talking about.

How on Earth could I accumulate 1,000 posts if I just signed up for this site two weeks ago? I just signed up after several army members emailed me asking me about the book cuz they where actually scared to talk about it here? That's impossible to do, man. And can you imagine? Human beings SCARED to discuss a book freely on a website because heaven forbid the big bad mod with the 17,000 posts might be mean to them. Unbelievable.
    Oh yeah, I'm sure a whole throng of Army members asked you about the book... As always. Then why bring it up here, why not just answer them via e-mail. It's not the discussing of your book, as stated you are free to do, it's the pathetic sales pitch and how you embarrass, contradict, and aimlessly repeat yourself. The fact is that you have a long track record of being a sleazy douche bag, gonna insult BRETT again you little girl? Why not go do it at the LINKS?

I'm through and I'll gladly give you the last word Mr. 17,000 posts.
    Oh god! I've 17,000 posts (for the third time)! How will I ever live that down?

Maybe I can combine them in a 400-page book and sell them via print-on-demand...

Really, I get the "last word?" Isn't that what you said in the last thread?

And to all the really cool army members who have emailed me and scooped up copies, man, thank you guys so much.
    Buhuhuhuhuhawhawhawhawhaw!

And PLEASE don't be intimidated by some high and mighty mod.
    Why would they be intimidated? Why would they give a shit what I think? If they want the book, by all means have at it and go crazy. Apparently you're the only one that cares....Yeah, I'm physically monitoring your e-mail to prevent book sales! "The first SHEEP that buys SANCHEZ's get's it! I mean it man!" LOL No cunt, I pretty clearly stated that anybody can do whatever they want, you're the one with the blood-soaked panties over my opinion...You can try to start threads and schill copies here, and I can call you out for it. It's a free cuntry.... But ARMY policy is to lock promotional threads...

That's preposterous. Talk about whatever the hell you want, anytime you want. It's just sad some people have to "Oliver Stone" things and concoct silly conspiracy theories about a damn book. Jeesh, some people got waaay too much time on their hands. Oh well, I've given Mr. 17,000 posts more than enough of my time. I really did used to enjoy this site, but now one man has ruined the experience because he has a personal vendetta against something he's never even read. Yeah, that's genius my friend, true genius. You and Mr. Emperor both need to get laid. I'm out for good, which I'm sure will make you sad. Frankly, you keep making these silly lame ass posts in a sorry attempt to bait me and I really need to stop doing you the favor of answering. So later days dude. When you hit your 20,000th post, lemme know and I'll send you a fruit basket. Peace...
    Yeah! Everybody start threads in the MAIN about shit you want to sell, c'mon, got bootleg DVDs? some cool live CDs? want to get rid of your old DLR/CVH CDs? Old copies of books? Hey, I'm making classic VAN HALEN lithograph tee-shirts for only $19.00, act now!

It's pretty funny that this cock bag is redundantly crying over my 17,000 posts as he writes a lame essay showcasing his fabulous skills as a writer, basically saying the samething his last blow hard 5000 word essay-post said.

Yeah, I get the last word, eh sunshine? Uh-huh? So this is the last VH101 post you make? No more random threads titled why VH101 pages are soft and perfumed and perfect for wiping your anus with?
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-12-2005 at 12:27 PM.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah...just what everybody needs...

Another sycophant gushing over a guy who peaked 20+ years ago.....

EVH is a footnote.......

Write about Jerry Cantrell...or Zack Wylde...or better yet DIMEBAG DARRELL.....

EVH? Why bother?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I just read a sample of Van Halen 101....

It's the Zakk Wylde 'interview'....

I definitely remember reading parts of that on other websites....in those exact words...
    ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Thread Information