Thread: Dave should go on Howard Stern.

thefive

Dave should go on Howard Stern.

I think it would be a good idea for him to go on Howard right now.
    Bring Brian and his band and play tunes but this time play electric guitar and bring in keyboards so they can play jump.

Have Dave's agent set up 1 hour or more and play for Stern. Then let Stern interview him after he has heard all those classic vh tunes.

thefive

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Stern is an ass kisser...

Fuck that bullshit!

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    haven't you heard? as of this morning, Stern is off the air.

nah, just a really bad April Fool's joke. they ran a fake announcement by Tom Chiusano and everything.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

MikeVanHln
    I didn't know it was a joke until they played Clay Aiken. Then I realized it was April Fools day. Is this crap going to last all day?

Corvette Driver
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I don't know
    I donno what's Dave's next move
    if he doesn't retire as a singer
    He'll do the Vegas gig and maybe the DJ Thing
    I think Dave is hurt
    i don't want to admit it but maybe he failed in his purpose
    to get back to VH

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by MikeVanHln
    I didn't know it was a joke until they played Clay Aiken. Then I realized it was April Fools day. Is this crap going to last all day?
    i don't know. i got off work at 6 am and ain't gonna stay up much longer to find out. i figure he'll let everyone off the hook before too long.

L.S.D.
    why should he go on w/ his cover band? Then the whole world would see how fake and dumb it is for him to even bother anymore. Just fucking hang it up already.

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    L. S. D.

Loose sphincter dude.......

At least you spelled everything right in that post asshole........
    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    LSD isn't there a Sammy Hagar radio party you have to attend? I can't believe that a Dave-Hater would still be hanging around a site based entirely on Dave. If you dont like Dave, then why are you here? Trying to amuse? Get popular? Got no friends eh? Ok, well...I along with a few other Army vets will be pleased to make you our new pet bitch. Now you'll have all the attention you craved.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nah, While Stern used to be a big DLR supporter, he frequently makes jokes about him now. He fucking bashed Spammy for years and now kisses his ass. Fuck Stern(and I used to be a huge fan)

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Stern said this morning he will not go to see Van Hagar since the tour is sponsored by Clear Channel.

I think it would eb a damn good idea for Dave to go on there, have his sound engineer come in and set everything up RIGHT, and play VH tunes for an hour - take the high road in all of this.

Since "Van Halen" will not give the masses what they want, Dave lets it known that he is.

He shouldnt' bad mouth them either, Sammy calling Ed his lover again and spouting off his alien abduction stories speak for themselves.

I heard ya missed us...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    proimage.php?id=1&gameid=44&type=1

L.S.D.
    Originally posted by Igosplut
    L. S. D.

Loose sphincter dude.......

At least you spelled everything right in that post asshole........
    Originally posted by Big Troubles
    LSD isn't there a Sammy Hagar radio party you have to attend? I can't believe that a Dave-Hater would still be hanging around a site based entirely on Dave. If you dont like Dave, then why are you here? Trying to amuse? Get popular? Got no friends eh? Ok, well...I along with a few other Army vets will be pleased to make you our new pet bitch. Now you'll have all the attention you craved.
    I find it humorous on how fucking dumb and stuck in the past you all are. I also find it funny that someone would krtisize somoenese speelinng on a meschagge bored.

dickhead.

thefive
    Yeah I know all the history between Stern, Roth, Sammy and VH.
    I know that Stern supported Dave for 10 years and bashed Sammy and the band then kissed ass.

But I guess what I was trying to say was play all vh tunes and JUMP(because Howard loves that song). I know this will hype up Howard and Artie. Then they would just talk shit about Sammy and Vh.

Howard will always say the original vh is the best.

I dunno guys. Just a thought.

thefive

all i know is

L.S.D.
    I think its time all you find something else to worry about. DLR is finished and VH is back with Hagar. Find soemthing else to be pricks about.

thefive
    Originally posted by L.S.D.
    DLR is finished and VH is back with Hagar.

Can you believe this guy????

Dave is never finished. I heard one time that WB wish he would go away (stop putting out records) that was one of the reasons why they stopped selling ALAE album. WB pulled the plug for that album and it was just about to go platium.

For the other Roth soldiers I got a question. What other reasons did they pull the plug on ALAE?

thefive

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think its time all you find something else to worry about. DLR is finished and VH is back with Hagar. Find soemthing else to be pricks about.
    Guess we figure being pricks about Sammy fans who pretend to be Dave fans, spending countless hours bashing him on a fan site dedicated to him, who bash him, and then say, "hey, I love Dave", is a sound reason.

And frauds who have a classic VH album as their avatar, but yet again, bash Dave.

Yeah, you're cool.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Originally posted by ALinChainz
    Guess we figure being pricks about Sammy fans who pretend to be Dave fans, spending countless hours bashing him on a fan site dedicated to him, who bash him, and then say, "hey, I love Dave", is a sound reason.

And frauds who have a classic VH album as their avatar, but yet again, bash Dave.

Yeah, you're cool.
    Im seriously thinking that this guy "LSD" is no more than a 14 year old trying to grow up way to fast. The little youngin' is probably just having his balls drop now. I figure if we bitch slap him enough he will get the hint. Then again, this is A Sammy fan afterall. It may take awhile.

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Guys,
    Come on we all know Dave. For those who say he will or should retire, what type of fans are you? If you were real fans you'd know Dave always wins and always manages to outdue the competition. Dave has one major plus in his arsenal and that is that he isn't afraid to cross lines and go overboard on something if it means he will win or upstage the competition. If Van Faggot really do kick this tour off, I think Dave will have a evil plan set to take the wind out of VHs sails or to totally humiliate them in some way. I know the most obvious way Dave could blow VH back into oblivion would be to get the original Dave band back and then fire off a album like EEaS. Old Van Halen and Early Roth were very positive and happy music. I mean it was about going out partying all dave, all night and just having a great time in general no matter what your doing. The recent stuff and any VH stuff since Sammy came to VH has not been the same formula. It doesn't have that party and good time feel to it. I can crank up any DLR VH album and get into that partying mood again, and its not just me. When we'd throw bashes here at my house and crank up the VH even the non-rocker party goers would get into the VH music. Dave will not take this lying down and I believe he will do whatever it takes to say "Hey REMEMBER DAVE was and IS Van Halen, not those lying Dutchmen and that red cocker fag!" I only hope for another EEaS or even a 1984 type record by Dave and a BIGTIME group of musicians like Vai, Sheehan, etc...

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I find it humorous on how fucking dumb and stuck in the past you all are. I also find it funny that someone would krtisize somoenese speelinng on a meschagge bored.

dickhead.
    VH is ALL in the past.. Like the latest lineup is gonna make some musical NEW statement?? Ya know, if you want to be a SUCKcessfull troll, you really gotta get a better angle.

Go back to the links and post how many times your gonna see the tour.... Because those are the only people that care what you have to say on it....

EAST COAST
    yep, van halens record sales dropped continuously since dave quit. 5150 sold half of what 1984 did, and the downward spiral continued all the way through cherone. eddie has tried to get back with dave at least 3 times since 96, because he knows that is what the large majority of the fans want. it is what the record companies want and what the tour promoters want. now, granted it has not worked out yet with ed and dave but the truth is SAMMY IS, WAS, WILL ALWAYS BE THE SECOND OR THIRD CHOICE. YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT BUT TOO Fing BAD YOU LOVE SONG LOVING BITCH. reality is a difficult pill to swallow, and sammy knows he is second fiddle, like john kerry...

Sheep Pen Barn Boss
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by thefive
    I think it would be a good idea for him to go on Howard right now.
    Bring Brian and his band and play tunes but this time play electric guitar and bring in keyboards so they can play jump.

Have Dave's agent set up 1 hour or more and play for Stern. Then let Stern interview him after he has heard all those classic vh tunes.

thefive
    this is what im talking about.... dave doesnt need to go on howard w/his vh cover band playing old vh tunes......if dave goes on stern he needs a fresh original band like back in 86.... and kick some ass w/fresh shit....your a dlr fan but all you wanna hear is daves old shit....
    yea that shit is great but dave needs to move foward not backwards
    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

thefive
    I just want them to talk about this Van Hagar reunion. I want to hear Dave and Howard Slam Van Hagar. The playing of all the tunes was to fire up Howard and Artie. Thats all.

Thefive

And what is Van Hagar doing? They are not moving forward. If they were they would make a whole album, then tour.

Rubnose
    Dave should go on extreme makeover.

thefive
    AND BY THE WAY RUBNOSE DID I EVER MENTION

Rubnose
    AND BY THE WAY RUBNOSE DID I EVER MENTION
    Okay and?.....

Your point?.....

Go make a friend, okay?

thefive
    Originally posted by Rubnose
    Okay and?.....

Your point?.....

Go make a friend, okay?

MY POINT IS

THEFIVE

Sheep Pen Barn Boss
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I just want them to talk about this Van Hagar reunion. I want to hear Dave and Howard Slam Van Hagar. The playing of all the tunes was to fire up Howard and Artie. Thats all.

Thefive

And what is Van Hagar doing? They are not moving forward. If they were they would make a whole album, then tour.
    i mean really get off sams dick....he's in vh now........im mean if roth was in vh i be kewl w/that.....i mean fuckin gary joined that band i couldnt stand him but i wasnt on his dick all the time

Thread Information