• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
    He said Spears and Alexander had also spent Christmas Eve together.

yeah, well, she was with me Christmas day, and i banged her doggy-style while i watched the Lakers game.

then, i woke up.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DLRSLAVE

Who really gives a shit

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Originally posted by PHOENIX
        If she really wanted publicity she should have married Micheal Jackson.
        i thought gay marriage wasen't legal in this country?

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

here's the husband:

Dumbo Ears and Ms. Spears.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Gmoney

She probably wanted him to go munching south of the border, but dumbo couldn't get in close enough with those big ears!!!

Comment

• Sarge
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

every interview I have ever seen on britney... she has come across as stupid.
              That being said.. that is one lucky dude..!!
              ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
              The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
              [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Little Texan
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamond den™
                You can just imagine him saying to her "Hit me Baby, One more time" When he's fucking her.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
                Rest assured, Michael Jackson would never fuck anything that wasn't male and under 12 years of age!

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
                  Rest assured, Michael Jackson would never fuck anything that wasn't male and under 12 years of age!
                  c'mon man...thats harsh..you know if a 12 year old boy made a sexual advance toward mike, he would turn him down...........face down.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

"All hell broke loose" after Britney married Jason

NEW YORK (AFP) - Marrying Britney Spears was a "cool" idea that quickly became a huge mistake, the singer's 48-hour husband Jason Alexander said in an interview.

Spears and Alexander, both 22, filed for an annulment just hours after tying the knot Saturday in Las Vegas.

Alexander, a childhood friend of Spears, said the two had gone to the Nevada desert gambling resort on the spur of the moment to celebrate the New Year and had found themselves in a hotel room in the early hours of Saturday morning.

"We were looking out the windows and looking at the lights and the city. We were like, 'This is a real pretty, beautiful night,'" Alexander, 22, told NBC television.

"It was cool and we were looking at each other and we were like, 'Let's do something wild and crazy and let's go get married just for the hell of it. Let's go.' So we just got up and said, 'Let's go do it'."

The couple chose to have the ceremony at the Little White Wedding Chapel -- one of many get-hitched-quick joints on the Las Vegas Strip.

"We did everything -- the whole pictures and everything," Alexander said, adding that by the time they came around to getting their official marriage license, the reality of what they had done was beginning to dawn.

"We were both like, 'Yes, yes!' on the outside, and I think we were both on the inside like, 'I don't know?'," he said.

"So we went ahead and did the whole thing and we got back to the room and we decided that's when we needed to tell everybody what we done did.

"Then that's when all hell broke loose and we realized that what we did probably wasn't the right thing ... We needed to fix the problem -- the mistake we had made -- so that's when the annulment came in," he said.

According to Alexander, the decision to file the annulment, which was approved by a judge on Monday, was a mutual one and the two remained good friends.

Questioned about the precise nature of their relationship, he offered a coy response.

"There has probably been some romance there, but nothing like a boyfriend/girlfriend type thing ever," Alexander said.

"It was more than just a friendship -- a good real relationship -- and it just led to a one-night marriage in Vegas. I guess it was fun... No, it was more than just fun."

Because they had known each other since kindergarten, Alexander said he had a different view of the childhood star who became one of the world's biggest selling pop acts.

"To me it wasn't really that big of a deal that I was marrying Britney Spears," he said.

The annulment document, however, suggested that the couple knew virtually nothing about each other.

Prior to getting married, it said, Spears and Alexander were unaware of each others' likes and dislikes and their respective desires as far as having children was concerned.

"Upon learning of each others' desires, they are so incompatible that there was a want of understanding of each others' actions in entering the marriage," the document said.

For years, Spears was linked with a staunch declaration that she would remain a virgin until she got married.

However, the "virgin myth" was shattered in July, when the singer revealed that she slept with ex-boyfriend, former N'Sync hunk Justin Timberlake, shortly after turning 18.

The tabloid New York Post brought in a handwriting expert, Taylor Morgan, to analyse Spears's signature on the marriage license and he decided that the marriage was not consumated.

"She wasn't feeling physical," Morgan said, explaining that the "y" in Britney indicated she was "not in a sexy state of mind."
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

"I guess it was fun... No, it was more than just fun."
                      I bet it was

"Upon learning of each others' desires, they are so incompatible that there was a want of understanding of each others' actions in entering the marriage," the document said.
                      Now it claims that the two were friends since Kindergarden. How close where they? Most of my friends I have today I met and have had since Kindergarden and I know what each want/looking for in a partner. Hell, I have a relationship that is just like he says, where there's something there but not a romance, and I know that boy like the back of my hand. And don't give me that bullshit that she's a pop icon now. Mine moved away for college and I still know that boy like the back of my hand. So I'm not really buying that entirely.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• One Voice

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                        Treating marriage like this should cost the little wench. The annulment should be denied, she be made to get a divorce and settle with the dude for a $mil or so. Cunt!!!
                        Hell yea,
                        Stupid no talent bitch that she is.

Comment

Working...