Status

you wont believe this

read this it scared the shit out of me

Cut and pasted from the SHML:

VAN HALEN CAN'T FINISH WHAT THEY'VE STARTED

by Sam Sloof
    April 1st 2004
    15:40 LPT

Just days after they announced a reunion with the "Red Rocker", Van Halen has called it quits again. Much to the dismay of fans around the world, the newly reformed group of Van Halen has chocked up another "bad idea" and left another mark on rock history.

This joke seemed to have went too far this time. Specialty tickets have been on sale this week. Tickets for most shows were due to go on sale in 2 days. It looks like the refund departments will be very busy.

"This came as a complete and utter shock to us. We were estatic to be able to offer fans premium packages for this event. Many of us here are fans of Van Halen. We were jumping for joy just like all the other fans." Lirpa
    Sinclair of Iloveallaccess.com said. "It is just terrible that they couldn't make it work. It hurts even more that they even had tour dates lined up and we actually sold tickets". When asked about refunds Lirpa said, "We
    will have to work that out. There is going to be a lot of lost revenue for us. But we will deal with it." Iloveallaccess.com will set up a phone line for refunds since they are anticipating high volume calls in the next few days.

Meanwhile over at camp David Lee Roth, mum is mostly the word. When news of the rejoining of Sammy Hagar hit, Roth decided to keep it cool. "Inside I knew nothing was going to work with them. I chose to say nothing because why rub it in? There is too much animosity. Sammy is someone who just wants the spotlight. It's all about him man." When asked about the short tour Roth had with Hagar he said "He is the type of guy you would party with one night and not invite to your house ever again. I had my one night."

David Lee Roth rejoined Van Halen again in 1996 in what looked like a reunion of the original members of Van Halen. But Roth and the boys entered splitsville when differences pulled them apart. Gary Cherone, formerly of the rock band "Extreme", joined in 1998 and guitarist Eddie Van Halen termed him as his "musical soulmate". The new Van Halen produced only one album. The record never made platinum. Cherone exited. Warner Brothers Records
    also entered into splitsville. Van Halen was thought to be over. The reunion of "Van Hagar" was hope to millions of fans.

Nobody knows what will happen at this point. Sammy Hagar and Van Halen were unavailable for comment.

http://www.aprilfools.com

April fools!

oh come on. Someone had to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring back Dave TV
    Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Had it been any other day, I might have believe that with all the shannagons surrounding this band. Well thought out though, bravo.
    I'd let Roth screw my girlfriend

Irresistible BITCH
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Fuck April Fool's jokes

The joke was made long before April 1st. It was made when the Lying Dutchmen brought Spammy Fagar back into the fold.

LMAO
    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
    Blackflag on DLR

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    For one millisecond, my life was happy.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You read very quickly.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Dave IS VH
    Originally posted by tjvhou812
    read this it scared the shit out of me

Cut and pasted from the SHML:

VAN HALEN CAN'T FINISH WHAT THEY'VE STARTED

by Sam Sloof
    April 1st 2004
    15:40 LPT

Just days after they announced a reunion with the "Red Rocker", Van Halen has called it quits again. Much to the dismay of fans around the world, the newly reformed group of Van Halen has chocked up another "bad idea" and left another mark on rock history.

This joke seemed to have went too far this time. Specialty tickets have been on sale this week. Tickets for most shows were due to go on sale in 2 days. It looks like the refund departments will be very busy.

"This came as a complete and utter shock to us. We were estatic to be able to offer fans premium packages for this event. Many of us here are fans of Van Halen. We were jumping for joy just like all the other fans." Lirpa
    Sinclair of Iloveallaccess.com said. "It is just terrible that they couldn't make it work. It hurts even more that they even had tour dates lined up and we actually sold tickets". When asked about refunds Lirpa said, "We
    will have to work that out. There is going to be a lot of lost revenue for us. But we will deal with it." Iloveallaccess.com will set up a phone line for refunds since they are anticipating high volume calls in the next few days.

Meanwhile over at camp David Lee Roth, mum is mostly the word. When news of the rejoining of Sammy Hagar hit, Roth decided to keep it cool. "Inside I knew nothing was going to work with them. I chose to say nothing because why rub it in? There is too much animosity. Sammy is someone who just wants the spotlight. It's all about him man." When asked about the short tour Roth had with Hagar he said "He is the type of guy you would party with one night and not invite to your house ever again. I had my one night."

David Lee Roth rejoined Van Halen again in 1996 in what looked like a reunion of the original members of Van Halen. But Roth and the boys entered splitsville when differences pulled them apart. Gary Cherone, formerly of the rock band "Extreme", joined in 1998 and guitarist Eddie Van Halen termed him as his "musical soulmate". The new Van Halen produced only one album. The record never made platinum. Cherone exited. Warner Brothers Records
    also entered into splitsville. Van Halen was thought to be over. The reunion of "Van Hagar" was hope to millions of fans.

Nobody knows what will happen at this point. Sammy Hagar and Van Halen were unavailable for comment.

http://www.aprilfools.com

April fools!

oh come on. Someone had to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wish this was true, I hate Van Hagar.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Dr. Love
    You read very quickly.
    The happiness started right at the same moment I looked further down the thread and read it was the first of april.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I wonder how many sheep committed suicide not realizing it was a joke?

Actually, too bad it wasn't real. Not just because Van Hagar blows, but it's because it's what these corporate scalpers deserve.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Thread Information