X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Merry Christmas, everyone

and a very happy whatever the fuck kind of holiday you celebrate this time of year.

For those of you who do not deserve a happy holiday, have a happy holiday season anyway, after which when it is over, I then say: FUCK YOU I hope Satan makes your wretched lives miserable.

I have a fucking cold right now and have to go to the fambly meeting here in awhile for the traditional human sacrifice and gift-giving.

At least I can smoke some of my "Christmas Tree" Bud and not feel it so bad.

And I hope you all have a grate New Year's Eve also.

Please get bombed out of your skulls, yet make it home safely, with lotsa rampant sex in 2006 to follow.

• Mr Badguy
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Right back atcha, HR69!
    sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Cathedral
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, my fellow and fellowette Roth-a-holics!!!!!

May this joyous season be a blessing to you all...

Now if you'll excuse me i have to wrap presents, put on my red suit, and dawn the beard so Santa can pay my pumpkin a visit by morning.

From my heart to yours, God Bless...

Comment

• thome
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Mar 2005

And It is Fine Christmas.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
          Now if you'll excuse me i have to wrap presents, put on my red suit, and dawn the beard so Santa can pay my pumpkin a visit by morning.
          You're playing Santa this year?

Happy Chrannukah (for those that celebrate a combination of both Christmas and Hannukah which I have seen somewhere before.)

Safe and best.
          sigpic

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
            Veteran
            • Apr 2004

I love Christmas, it's by far my favorite holiday. Time to open gifts and get bloody drunk!!!
            http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
            Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
            Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Coyote
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Re: Merry Christmas, everyone

Originally posted by Hardrock69
              and a very happy whatever the fuck kind of holiday you celebrate this time of year.

For those of you who do not deserve a happy holiday, have a happy holiday season anyway, after which when it is over, I then say: FUCK YOU I hope Satan makes your wretched lives miserable.

I have a fucking cold right now and have to go to the fambly meeting here in awhile for the traditional human sacrifice and gift-giving.

At least I can smoke some of my "Christmas Tree" Bud and not feel it so bad.

And I hope you all have a grate New Year's Eve also.

Please get bombed out of your skulls, yet make it home safely, with lotsa rampant sex in 2006 to follow.

You too, man.
              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Merry Fucking Christmas...and Baba Booey to y'all!!!
                Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                  Sniper
                  • Oct 2004

A Larg Merry Christmas to all the cool soldiers of the Army.. peace and love my friends!!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

LARG!

Comment

• Susie Q
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

You know...what's up with the politically correct "Happy Holidays" now. The holiday tree, etc...

How about just Merry Christmas! :p

Kids can't say Merry Christmas, they have to say "Happy Holidays". Kids can't celebrate Halloween, they have to have a "fall festival".

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanakuh (or however it is spelled), Happy Kwanza, and what ever else is celebrated in the month of December. Oh yeah, I know......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OZZY FUDD!!!!

(His birthday was December 2nd...n' stuff....)

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                      ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Best shit about Christmas? It'll soon be over and all the capitalist filth can celebrate how they gouged the consumer with their slave labor junk of TVs and smart phones while you go into further debt. Christmas is for losers, the terminally desperate, and Christofascist who see it as a way to cope with their pathetic existence.

Then comes January and I like January. Why? Jimmy Page's birthday is in January and that means he is one year closer to death.

I hope to be doing a LOT of drugs this Christmas until this economic lie called a "holiday" goes away. Don't fall for it. The only spirit of Christmas is the one that comes in the form of a hallucinogen.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Comment

• Mushroom
                              Commando
                              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
                              Best shit about Christmas? It'll soon be over and all the capitalist filth can celebrate how they gouged the consumer with their slave labor junk of TVs and smart phones while you go into further debt. Christmas is for losers, the terminally desperate, and Christofascist who see it as a way to cope with their pathetic existence.

Then comes January and I like January. Why? Jimmy Page's birthday is in January and that means he is one year closer to death.

I hope to be doing a LOT of drugs this Christmas until this economic lie called a "holiday" goes away. Don't fall for it. The only spirit of Christmas is the one that comes in the form of a hallucinogen.
                              Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Kristmas Kristy. I love kapitalism and I love the holiday season. It’s a state of mind. Get out of your ghetto and kome on over to my house so I kan woo you with my 10 minute version of Eruption. We will smoke doobies and watch reruns of Rudolph the Red Nosed Raindeer and Santa Klaus is Koming to Town.

Comment

Working...