Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Political Cartoons - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Political Cartoons

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

"Except for one huge and telling difference"......

Like the fact that Clinton didn't even remotely resemble a fascist dictator?
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

LMFAO!!!

Hey give Brian an 'E' for effort!!!

At least he is grasping at some imaginative straws...

Regardless of his political views, he can be a real hoot at times!

Comment

Ya know, that photo of Bush/Hitler I posted is probably one of the very best Bush as Hitler chops I have ever seen.

Looks just like it is a real photograph....

I wanna see Chimpy get drunk this coming fall and have a giant costume party at the White House where he gets dressed up as Hitler and tries to ass-rape Billy Graham in front of a room full of horrified White House insiders....

Comment

Originally posted by Hardrock69
              Ya know, that photo of Bush/Hitler I posted is probably one of the very best Bush as Hitler chops I have ever seen.

Looks just like it is a real photograph....

I wanna see Chimpy get drunk this coming fall and have a giant costume party at the White House where he gets dressed up as Hitler and tries to ass-rape Billy Graham in front of a room full of horrified White House insiders....

Billy Graham is much too old and frail for that sort of thing. Chimpy will probably dress Jimmy Jeff Gannon-Guckert up as Eva Braun.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

That was my entire point...Chimpy ass-raping Billy Graham would be way more shocking than that homo Gannon.

Especially if Billy Graham dropped dead as a result.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Man this is fucked up. I posted a different photo, then I posted the photo above.

Instead of creating an additional post with the new photo of Chimpy licking his own ass, it REPLACED the first photo with the one above.

This is the second time in a week this has happened to me.

Now I bet if I post the first photo again, it will tell me it has already been posted, and then will direct me to this very thread, where the photo will not be anywhere in site.

Comment

This should be the first photo:

Comment

Ok that worked.

Let's see if I can post another photo without the board fucking it up.

Comment

Anybody notice CG was 1st advertised right on the date of GW Bush's SOU?
                              by you
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Folks who notice that Munich was released about the time we were sure Mr. Chertoff has not all his balls in court might comment on metaphor, for GW.

Mr. Yellow Hat sure did do impressions of GHW and then modern George, on SNL.

We sure do have illegal, INFLATIONARY power deals, AND we do not get to keep those and aid to Israel, which USED TO BE in the area of the West Bank, now it sorta rambles and cleanses Palestinians from where they have been entitled, since 126 AD.

Bummer is, nobody in the world of monkey business notices the illegal power deals 2000-1 were the tactical nexus for Al Queda's 911 attacks! THAT means we are headed to a nasty crossroads, on Israel's 60th, Yom HaAzmaut, 5/8/2008, which adds to 23, like 9/11/2001 does, winding down from:
                              11/3/95, the Rabin hit
                              9/11/2001, WTC/Pentagon/93
                              7/7/2005, London
                              5/8/2008, Yom HazMat

Meanwhile, President Bush monkeys with us, using the NSA illegally, when FISA is quite clear NO BATHROOM MONKEY PRESIDENT NEED USE ELECTRONICS ON US, WITHOUT GOING TO A FISA JUDGE, as specified in the FISA law.

So when Ron Howard puts this out, believe he sees GW Bush in development. When Spielberg implies Eunuch re DHS, though, that means we have no border control, no Vatican continence, and we have illegal power deals, illegal BRAC hearings and labor deals based on these, and now heroes but PLENTY OF MONKEYS in the works, since somebody let the monkeys out, to our legislatures and executives.

Major motion pix are cartoony, this Winter season.

Comment

Anybody notice CG was 1st advertised right on the date of GW Bush's SOU?
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Folks who notice that Munich was released about the time we were sure Mr. Chertoff has not all his balls in court might comment on metaphor, for GW.

Mr. Yellow Hat sure did do impressions of GHW and then modern George, on SNL.

We sure do have illegal, INFLATIONARY power deals, AND we do not get to keep those and aid to Israel, which USED TO BE in the area of the West Bank, now it sorta rambles and cleanses Palestinians from where they have been entitled, since 126 AD.

Bummer is, nobody in the world of monkey business notices the illegal power deals 2000-1 were the tactical nexus for Al Queda's 911 attacks! THAT means we are headed to a nasty crossroads, on Israel's 60th, Yom HaAzmaut, 5/8/2008, which adds to 23, like 9/11/2001 does, winding down from:
                                11/3/95, the Rabin hit
                                9/11/2001, WTC/Pentagon/93
                                7/7/2005, London
                                5/8/2008, Yom HazMat

Meanwhile, President Bush monkeys with us, using the NSA illegally, when FISA is quite clear NO BATHROOM MONKEY PRESIDENT NEED USE ELECTRONICS ON US, WITHOUT GOING TO A FISA JUDGE, as specified in the FISA law.

So when Ron Howard puts this out, believe he sees GW Bush in development. When Spielberg implies Eunuch re DHS, though, that means we have no border control, no Vatican continence, and we have illegal power deals, illegal BRAC hearings and labor deals based on these, and no heroes but PLENTY OF MONKEYS in the works, since somebody let the monkeys out, to our legislatures and executives.

Major motion pix are cartoony, this Winter season.

Comment

Working...
                                X