• Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Calling US Troops "losers" Brian?

Why do you hate America?
    I knew you wouldn't understand it. I'll post one with first-grade level cartoons next time.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Will you still hate America?

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by BigBlandBrian (R - He Kinda Dumb)
        I knew you wouldn't understand it. I'll post one with first-grade level cartoons next time.
        So please, great and wise BBB, explain this "cartoon" to all us first graders. You must understand it if you brought it, correct?

Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
            So please, great and wise BBB, explain this "cartoon" to all us first graders. You must understand it if you brought it, correct?

Here you go, Mr. Shortbus:

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian (R - Really Stupid)
                        Here you go, Mr. Shortbus:
                        This good Christian is very constant in the fact that:

1. BigBlandBrian is completely unable to explain or comment on anything that he brings to Roth Army. He proves this every time he posts here.

2. BigBlandBrian must resort to his oft used and completely unoriginal "shortbus" insult proving again that he stopped retaining knowledge before entering junior high school.

3. BigBlandBrian pretends to support the war yet is unwilling to have his own offspring enter into military service. He wants your kids to come back brain damaged, missing limbs and/or dead not his. He don't give a fuck about your kids. As with all you neocon sociopaths his pride is more important than human life itself.

Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

This good Christian is very constant in the fact that:

1. BigBlandBrian is completely unable to explain or comment on anything that he brings to Roth Army. He proves this every time he posts here.

2. BigBlandBrian must resort to his oft used and completely unoriginal "shortbus" insult proving again that he stopped retaining knowledge before entering junior high school.

3. BigBlandBrian pretends to support the war yet is unwilling to have his own offspring enter into military service. He wants your kids to come back brain damaged, missing limbs and/or dead not his. He don't give a fuck about your kids. As with all you neocon sociopaths his pride is more important than human life itself.

I see my broadsides scored well. I managed to spin your top once again.

BBB 10
                          DC 0

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian (R - Really Stupid)
                            I see my broadsides scored well. I managed to spin your top once again.

BBB 10
                            DC 0
                            Obsessed with his own feeling of victory; this little baby neocon resorts to speaking of "broadsides" and spinning one's top rather than accept responsibility for his postings.

BigBland even came up with a little score for himself! How cute!

Too bad he lacks the ability to interpret any of the material that be brings to the Army. This would explain why he chooses to contribute via copy/past as opposed to offering any thoughts of his own.

He don't understand the Spam he been Spamming.
                            Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 05-01-2007, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Brian's going to "score" as he "accomplishes his mission" while playing with his Dubya action figure:

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Obsessed with his own feeling of victory; this little baby neocon resorts to speaking of "broadsides" and spinning one's top rather than accept responsibility for his postings.

Yet you always feel the need to respond to me or even bring up my name in threads that I haven't even posted in. You obviously feel inferior to me.

Comment

Working...