Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Political Cartoons - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Political Cartoons

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Well, way to balance things out with the baby killer point-of-view....

But whomever made this meme is pretty stupid, the wrong tanks and the wrong country's city back-scape....
        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-29-2023, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by sadaist
                  I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
                      Love him or hate or be meh about him what was shady about Obama? 8 years and all those super powerful billionaire media owners didn't seem to be able to lay a glove on him.

Comment

• Funny. Super racist Republican guy I used to work with one day says "you know, Obama wasn't really that bad" and we all WTF? Not because it was inaccurate, because we couldn't believe this guy said that.
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
                          Funny. Super racist Republican guy I used to work with one day says "you know, Obama wasn't really that bad" and we all WTF? Not because it was inaccurate, because we couldn't believe this guy said that.
                          It gets kind of partisan mind-numbingly dumb sometimes. No president if perfect but Obama had a "great economy" like all Trump supporters taut, so WTF?

Comment

• Voted for Obama, twice.

Regret neither of those votes, but the 2008 one was (I'll freely admit) aspirational vs. the 2012 one, which was - more than I'd care to admit - as much a reaction to Mitt Romney coming across as a hollow, coreless candidate than anything Obama did in his first term.

Obama gives a good speech and talks big about things but opts for traditional ways of legislating the things he talks about.

At the end of the day, there was no health care moonshot with Obama. No meaningful gun reform. A vast bulk of the TARP stuff was already enacted into law before he took office. On the other hand, he didn't try and take anybody's guns. He wasn't a Muslim Sleeper Agent bent on establishing Sharia Law. And virtually everybody who were so vocal to point out Trump's enforcement of immigration laws tended to omit how deportations had accelerated during Obama's two terms in office. In addition to the Democatic Party being hollowed out on state and local levels while Obama was de facto lead of the party.

I take all of that into account and honestly wonder what the vitriol toward Obama by the GOP was/is all about in hindsight.
                            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X