X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Comment

• Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Wow where have i been,i just heard DAVE is why 'Hillary 'lost.

Comment

• A lot of this doing the rounds at the moment and it does show yet another lie and broken promise from the incredible bullshitting man but I do wonder why any of the people complaining would actually want him spending more time at work?

Comment

• He gets more done for this Country on his days off, than that Halfrican-MuslimAmerican did on his busiest days in the White House. Trump spends his days, all of them, making America great again. He has too, after that worthless Dem tried to destroy us.

Comment

• Let me correct that for you.....

Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                  He gets more damage done TO this Country on his days off, than that Halfrican-ChristianAmerican did on his busiest days in the White House. Trump spends his days, all of them, making America a third world shithole. Or at least the days when he's not wanking off at the golf course.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• trump_brief.jpg

Comment

• Comment

• breen.jpg
                        Originally posted by sadaist
                        I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Comment

• Stable genius...

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                              Stable genius...

Leader, not a follower, Sheepmeister.

Comment

• Just in case there is more Oprah for President talk

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...
                                X