• Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Oprah bought Weight Watchers. Why would anyone go to Weight Watchers? Oprah is still fat!
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Damn, the right wing hate machine sure went after Oprah quickly.

For the record, I have no idea what kind of President she would be, and would only consider voting for her to keep Cheeto or Pence from winning in 2020. But she's not even in the Top 10 on my list of candidates who I would like to see running for the job.

I will say this though.... unlike Cheeto, at least Oprah was successful in the business world.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The O Network wasn't successful until the partner company bailed it out.

And think about it, she has foisted that fraud Dr. Phil on us, who in turn has given us that TD Jakes jerk-off. She has a track record of shit decisions.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I hate "Dr" (he's not, really) Phil, but you can't really blame him for TD Jakes. That sweaty preacher has been around for decades in the Fundagelical circles. Used to have a show on the Trinity Broadcasting Network. Might still have one, but I haven't kept up with that network since I cut the cord.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Is she still fat? In that last pic with the glasses on, she doesn’t look bad. I’d fuck her.

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                I hate "Dr" (he's not, really) Phil, but you can't really blame him for TD Jakes. That sweaty preacher has been around for decades in the Fundagelical circles. Used to have a show on the Trinity Broadcasting Network. Might still have one, but I haven't kept up with that network since I cut the cord.
                Jakes has a show in syndication that is produced by Dr. Phil's company.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber

And think about it, she has foisted that fraud Dr. Phil on us, who in turn has given us that TD Jakes jerk-off. She has a track record of shit decisions.
                  Not just Dr Phil, she fell for every fucking quack and shyster going from Suzanne Somers, Jenny McCarthy, Rhonda Byrne, Marianne Williamson, John of God, Rebecca Rosen and the rest.

That's just a quick selection, there are hundreds of these people she promoted, she's an idiot.

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Von Halen
                    Is she still fat? In that last pic with the glasses on, she doesn’t look bad. I’d fuck her.
                    Von would fuck her .... the mark of quality
                    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Would the people who think tv personalities make good politicians trust them to fly them somewhere or do a little bypass surgery .... cos you know they seem like they are "nice people"

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

tho to be fair I would vote for Salma Hayek ...she looked class last night ( cant be arsed to post pic, imagine enormous breasts with with , well just that really)

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
                          tho to be fair I would vote for Salma Hayek ...she looked class last night ( cant be arsed to post pic, imagine enormous breasts with with , well just that really)
                          Where was she last night?

Post a fucking pic!

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz were both there, which hopefully puts an end to the rumor that they're actually the same person.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              Not just Dr Phil, she fell for every fucking quack and shyster going from Suzanne Somers, Jenny McCarthy, Rhonda Byrne, Marianne Williamson, John of God, Rebecca Rosen and the rest.

That's just a quick selection, there are hundreds of these people she promoted, she's an idiot.
                              Don't forget Dr. Oz, who actually is a doctor which only makes him a bigger charlatan whore for his new age cock pills and cures...

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

But at least the Dr Oz "cock pills" don't contain lead or make you a babbling lunatic.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...