X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DEMON CUNT
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
    Now, if you'd only put as much thought into your posts as you do your images you might actually have something intelligent to say.
    This is odd advice considering that the source is none other than BigBlandBrian the ROTH ARMY copy/paste king of stupid posts and official hate filled fake christian liar and propagandist.
    Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 07-07-2007, 11:51 AM.
    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

That is an awful long time to wait for a column that you will not want to read.

More humor for the reptilian minded conservative from Strange Politics.

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
          Veteran
          • Feb 2006

The lying ass:

Please explain what Joe Wilson lied about...

Was it about not finding sales of yellow cake in Niger? Was it about Bush's State of the Union including falsehoods regarding Iraqi WMD?

Was it about his wife's covert status being (illegally) blown, endangering her life (and her department within the CIA), disenfranchising many of her peers, causing millions of dollars to be spent in legal fees that resulted in the conviction of the VP's top aide, and the splintering of faith and trust in the executive branch?

I'm sure this cartoon is simply hilarious once I have the context.
          RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Was it about his wife's covert status being (illegally) blown, endangering her life (and her department within the CIA), disenfranchising many of her peers, causing millions of dollars to be spent in legal fees that resulted in the conviction of the VP's top aide, and the splintering of faith and trust in the executive branch?
            Oh, come on now! Plame was a pencil pushing desk jockey. Hannity told us so!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZbU6HqSuUGY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZbU6HqSuUGY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
            Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 07-07-2007, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Please explain what Joe Wilson lied about...

Was it about not finding sales of yellow cake in Niger? Was it about Bush's State of the Union including falsehoods regarding Iraqi WMD?

I'm sure this cartoon is simply hilarious once I have the context.
              Oh, don't bother to look for the logic in, or ask for facts about, Brian's self-deluding and ironic partisan propaganda pictures, rife with internal inconsistencies...

Just like extreme rightists could give two shits about the "troops" taking it hard in Iraq, they could also enable treason and lawlessness to mindlessly defend their party...

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                Veteran
                • Nov 2006

Here's a funny GIF...I don't agree with it's message but its still funny!

Trollidillo-T

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                  This is odd advice considering that the source is none other than BigBlandBrian the ROTH ARMY copy/paste king of stupid posts and official hate filled fake christian liar and propagandist.
                  Yet you somehow feel obligated to respond to almost every post of mine.

You're mine, you little yo-yo.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Hyman Roth
                    Here's a funny GIF...I don't agree with it's message but its still funny!

That is pretty funny.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Nov 2004

Yet you somehow feel obligated to respond to almost every post of mine.

You're mine, you little yo-yo.

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                        Veteran
                        • Nov 2006

Trollidillo-T

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

About as funny as mystery ass warts on your girlfriend.

I'm beginning to believe that this StrangePolitics crap is some sort of Stephen Colbert like, tongue-in-cheek, effort to make Republicans look unfunny and stupid...

Comment

Working...