X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• I dont have a cartoon but these are some of my favorite moments of Good ol George Bush.

I can NEVER get enough of our President

being verbally dyslexic. There are thousands of anecdotes.

Here are some of my favorites:

Energy -
        "We need an energy bill that encourages consumption".

Education -
        "The illiteracy of our children are appalling".
        "My education message will resignate among all parents".

NASA -
        "Astronauts are spacial entrpreneurs. The French don't even have a word for entrepreneur".

War -
        - to Saddam Hussein -
        "Either you disarm, or we will".
        &
        "I fully understand that you can't win this thing militarily. That's exactly what the U.S mlitary says; that you can't win this thing militariy".

Terrorism -
        "The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein and his willingnss to terrorize himself".

Labor -
        "We want anyone who can find work, to be able to find work". - ??????

Democrats - ***** one of MY favorites!
        "They want the federal government controlling Social Security, like it's some kind of federal program".

America -
        "We are a literate country and a hopefuller one".

Detainees - ***** ROFLMFAO!
        "In terms of detainees, we've had thousands of people detaineed".

Economy -
        "If you let people have their own money, they will demand a gooder service. And when somebody has a gooder service, somebody is more ikely to find jobs". -- ??????????

Middle East -
        " I understand that the unrest of the Middle East creates unrest throughout the region".
        &
        "We won't be putting money into a society which is not transparent and corrupt. And I suspect other countries won't, either".

***** When asked by French President Jacques Chirac about the strong sentiments against the Bush Administration -
        "I'm inspired. Que bueno. Now I'm literate in 2 languages".

Katrina aftermath -
        "One year ago today, the time for excuse-making has come to an end".

Regarding Presidential quotes -
        " I don't like when people put words in my mouth, unless I say it".

Partisanship -
        "All I can tell you is when Governor Schwarzenegger calls, I answer his phone".

possible Flu Pandemic -
        "I'm going to try to see if I can remember as much, to make it sound like I'm smart on the subject".

regarding Tony Blair -
        " They say he's my poodle. He's bigger than that".

regarding Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez -
        "This process has been drug out a long time, which says to me it's political".

Illegal Immigrant Amnesty -
        "Amnesty means that you've got to pay a price for having been here illegally, and this bill does that".

Fourth of July 2007 -
        "More than 2 decades later, it's hard to imagine the Revolutionar War coming out any other way".

California Wildfire victims -
        "My hearts are with the victims right now, that's what I'm thinking".

Last edited by Ozzy Fudd; 02-07-2008, 11:13 PM.
        Roth Army MP
        Originally posted by Panamark
        Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
        or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
        Originally posted by BITEYOASS
        She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
        Originally posted by JAY HALE
        so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• I'm still in disbelief that I voted for this cheerleader guy, but I saw this and feel the need to post it anyway:

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Here's a few.

Originally posted by conmee
                                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                                Originally posted by eddie78
                                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...
                                X