• Show
Clear All
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    What's to say Rental...

New England lost...

there WERE shit calls...I don't disagree...

but I don't think they'd have won the game either way...
    I know...but I would have rather lost without the bad calls...

Denver deserved to win. That was the first thing I said...

Some of those calls though, and the anti-New England bias (because everyone is sick of them winning) just kind of makes me wonder.

Wait until tomorrow night when Indy gets favored by the refs...you will feel my pain.
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
      I know, MAX probably left his computer on and is busy dry-humping his bronco-shaped blow-up doll...
      The one with the picture of Elway?

"Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

I don't think there's an anti-New England deal going...

I think more people wanted a New England/Indy rematch than anything else...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I don't think there's an anti-New England deal going...

I think more people wanted a New England/Indy rematch than anything else...
          Well then someone forgot to tell the refs tonight...

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!

see you later...
          Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Or maybe it has the picture of Plummer now...

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

I was pulling for the Pats because if the Colts didn't win it all, I wouldnt mind a history making SB win ... then next year they could lose.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

The one with the picture of Elway?

wabbit season ... duck season ... WABBIT SEASON ... FIRE!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

lmfao...

PROPS to the Seahawks...who won without Alexander...

Can't wait for the Bears/Panthers game tomorrow...

I think the Bears are better than people think...

and KNOW that the Panthers are better than people think...

winner of tomorrow's game...IMO...goes to the Bowl...

I don't think Seattle's offense...will overcome either team's D...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Seattle did everything to lose today ... that shit won't fly against those defenses ...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

I like the Carolina secondary...opportunistic...and meshes well with a line that can get at the QB...

and if Dan Morgan is close to 100%...that linebacking crew is 2nd to none...

the ??? will then be...

can Delhome be the non-mistake QB that can cut your heart out...

or...Neil O'Donnell in the Super Bowl...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

He'll have to play well obviously ... I don't see Carolina running the ball very successfully on the Bears ... haven't heard the weather yet, wonder what kind of factor that will be.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

It's supposed to be mid 30's...and Sunny...

no snow...and not the frozen tundra I'm sure they were hoping for...

Not any colder than it gets here in Carolina during the winter...

DeShaun Foster hasn't been healthy...high ankle sprain perhaps...something...but I think they can run the ball on Chicago IF...

1. Steve Smith can make something happen on those short outs he's so good at turning into bigger gains...

2. Brad Hoover cand Nick Goings can make those intermediate catches underneath to tie up the linebackers...and keep them from stacking...

3. Keary Colbert, Ricky Proel and Drew Carter...if they can KEEP Smith from being doubled...I really like Proel in games like this...one BIG catch from him down the middle...and it could change the game...

they have to use the short pass game to open up the deep ball...and the run game...

and Delhome can't make mistakes...if he forces...the Panthers are in trouble...

but I think their D will be able to shut down the Bears...so I really think this game will depend on turnovers...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It's gonna' be a great game either way.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

IMO...the best game of the 4...

I thought both games today...were very fucking boring...and devoid of excitement...

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Well, MAX, congratulations on your guys doing what we couldn't do.

Mind you, it ain't quite the same quality team...but good stuff, anyway.

Now, if the Steelers manage to get through tomorrow, I'll see you soon...
                                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Working...