Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vheddyrmv8
    Head Fluffer
    • Mar 2005

A Steelers fan from Indiana, didn't expect that one! I think it will be Steelers Seahawks with the Steelers taking it. But I've been wrong with every other prediction
    http://www.geocities.com/vhcrossingover/talkinshit.jpg

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

I'm sorry, can someone help me out ?

Who is it that's coming to Seattle to get thumped Sunday?

Google has nothing on it, and ESPN just says SEATTLE VS. OPPONENT

See you in D-Town.
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Aiiight, enough of this shit and fuck it.

Denver's WINNING this weekend. There's NO doubt in my mind.

I finally put $$$ on it today. :eek:

Also, Carolina's going to beat The Hawks.

Denver/Carolina Superbowl and Denver reclaims the title.
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

I repeat, no comment....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• bru87tr
            Commando
            • Apr 2004

I said carolina would beat chicago. carolina is equal on both sides of the ball. they have the experience and chicago does not.

Denver over Pittsburg - this was a hard pick but I believe the thin air will hurt ben as it did brady. say what you want but if you watched that game no way brady throws that off at home. denver better be ready fro a physical game cause pittsburg is out to put on the hurt this year. ben at anytime could fold. plummer is smart and doesnt try to do to much.

Carolina over Seattle- both can score but seattle can fold. carolina takes this shootout by a TD. both can play defense but both will be out to score.

SB- Carolina over Denver: I hate to vote against denver as I think they have what it takes but I just believe carolina has the experience of being there recently and playing a tough team as in the pats (denver has some players to who have been there) and I do think jake does what it takes like brady to not do to much and get it done at the position and let the defense win it but...... carolina isnt gonna let this second chance get away. carolina better hope the seattle shootout doesnt take the last bit of end of season energy jake has.

go denver!
            "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• blueturk
              Veteran
              • Jul 2004

Watch for LoungeMachine's cool Panthers logo avatar Sunday night after the Carolina-Seattle game! And a great caption too....

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

So check this out...the Troy Brown muffed punt should have been a penalty against the Broncos...According to NFL rules, if a fair catch is called and a punt is bobbled or "muffed" the returner gets as many chances to field it before it hits the ground. If he is contacted before he gets that opportunity, it is "Fair catch interference" and a 15-yard penalty.

This same thing happend earlier in the year, and they called it correctly.

I really think that the NFL was sick of the Pats winning...hell, all you guys are, right? They assigned the chump team of refs...a team who would be intimidated by 70,000 Broncos fans...

Im not saying that the refs cost the Pats the game, but you cant say that those bad calls dont change the momentum of the game. But, a championship caliber team rises above bad calls, I know.

Watch the video here...

(wait until the end of the video...it really shows the interference...)
                Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

PA,

I know you're still a bit bitter about a cupla those calls but we cannot blame the officials for all of the Patriot turnovers. I've told you, I dig The Pats and I still think the pass interference call was wrong. However, I agree with the Bailey int/return call. I saw all of the plays analyzed last night on NFL Network.

Anyway, The Pats are a damn good team and I'm sure they'll be back.
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I get madder and madder every time I watch that...
                    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

MAX...did you read my whole post? I fucking said that Championship-Calibre-Teams overfuckincome bad calls in a game. The Broncos defuckingserved to win.

Beat me fair and fucking square, and I can take it. Beat me with a bunch of moronic douchbag ref FUCKUPS, and I might bitch and moan about it for a couple weeks.

Are you still drunk from Saturday?

( I swear, I'll let it go....sometime.)

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I also agree that the Bailey play lacked the evidence to overturn the call...

(but Troy Brown was 6 feet away, and he INSTANTLY thought it went over the pylon...)

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

To be honest...there were a bunch of calls in that Denver game that really...as a hole...turned the momentum...

NE made a boatload of mistakes...and Denver was at the right place...at the right time...for all of them...

The single worst, obvious call in NFL history happened in that Steeler game...that game shouldn't have come down to a missed field goal...
                          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

I do think that Bailey play should have been a touchback...
                            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

swear to god, I didnt watch a single second of the Steeler/Colts game. (I was finishing my basement all day Sunday)...

So I hear they made some bad calls against the Steelers during that game?

Didnt I warn you about that on Saturday night Poj?

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                                I do think that Bailey play should have been a touchback...
                                Well of course you do.

Regardless, I saw it analyzed from five different angles. By rule, it was inconclusive and there was no way of overturning it. I'm seriously not trying to be biased with that one but from the angles, three of them showed the ball shooting out sideways at the two yard line and not forward.

I will agree 10000000% about the pass interference call though. It was friggin' bogus. There was a small "push" but not enough for a call. Regardless, I'll take it cos bad calls happen to all of us. It's nice to be on the winning end of one once in a while.
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...