Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NATEDOG001976
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

The Moss trade worked out for both teams. NOT!
    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
    Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

The Patriots played a good game yesterday. J'Ville has a staunch DL no question.

I would worry a little about the Pats OL, a lot of inexperience there and seemed to have a little penalty trouble also.

But that said, Belichick always makes it work.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

The Giants look hideous today, they deserve to get their ass kicked...

Can't tackle anyone, and Eli is throwing tentative all day...

And isn't it refreshing to see Plaxico doing his yearly disappearing act in the playoffs for the Giants this time ???
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Bob_R
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Eli Manning played like a rookie today.
          Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It's 4:38 and I just now feel human enough to drag my ass out of bed and turn the computer on...

What a fucking tailgate...

Pats opened a can of whoop-ass...

Pictures in a little while...(still seeing double...)
            Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
              It's 4:38 and I just now feel human enough to drag my ass out of bed and turn the computer on...

What a fucking tailgate...

Pats opened a can of whoop-ass...

Pictures in a little while...(still seeing double...)
              Pats fans are nuts.

I went to the BRUINS vs. MAPLE LEAFS game up there just before Christmas and a couple mental cases were talking shit at a friendly holiday get-together when they found out I was a Buffalo fan...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

CARSON PALMER's out? Bad break for CINCY...

Palmer Hurts Left Knee, Taken Off Field
                Sunday, January 8, 2006 5:01 PM EST
                The Associated Press

CINCINNATI (AP) — Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer hurt his left knee when he was tackled on his first pass Sunday in Cincinnati's playoff game against Pittsburgh.

Palmer stood in the pocket for an extra second, giving him time to complete a 66-yard pass to Chris Henry — the longest pass completion in Bengals playoff history. Nose tackle Kimo von Oelhoffen hit Palmer's leg just as he released the pass, causing it to bow inward at the knee.

Palmer hit the ground and stayed down for several minutes while the medical staff looked at his knee. His face was downcast as he was taken off the field on a cart for evaluation.

Backup Jon Kitna took over for Palmer.

Six plays later, Henry went down with an undisclosed injury.

Palmer made the Pro Bowl in only his second season as a starter, leading the NFL in touchdowns and completion percentage. He started all 16 games this season, playing sparingly in the final regular season game at Kansas City because of was coming off a strained groin.

Well, KITNA just threw a TD so, maybe they'll be alright...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  CARSON PALMER's out? Bad break for CINCY...

Well, KITNA just threw a TD so, maybe they'll be alright...
                  Or maybe not....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

To bad about Palmer though...
                    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Kimo knew it right away, felt bad about it...

Of course, I can hear Bungle fans now, claiming it was a cheap shot....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Well...then they can blame their lineman for blocking him into Palmer...

no doubt that Kimo was upset...
                        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Kimo had been through some knee problems himself right?

No way it was cheap ... just an unfortunate occurence in a violent game.

Comment

• rustoffa
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Nothing changes the fact that Cinci's D is exactly that. Pollack will deliver and be a good one. Bresnahan is a fucking idiot.....

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Oh boy...

Now my Broncos have The Pats. It sucks cos I like The Pats but fuck 'em. lol

Here's to hopin' that 'Ol Poj's Steelers can get'r done. *fingers crossed*
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

I'm pretty sure Kimo blew out his knee as well...

Cincy's D sucks...but...they look a lot better when their O can score at will...

Comment

Working...