X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Let's get ready cos this shit 'tis about to get heavy...

Mile High Magic!!!

<marquee direction=up></marquee>
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      2 people have to step up...well...2 things...

1. Jake Plummer...they have a team...that COULD...beat that Colts...and if they beat the Pats...they'll think they can win against the Colts...

2. The Seahawks...they are legitimate...but...they have to win one when it counts first...

1. Never count on Jake The Flake

2. Done.

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

That fucking moron Dan Marino HAD to pick the Patriots...

That ref needs to be fucking fired...that call could have been offensive pass interference just as easily as defensive...you keep the fucking flag in your fucking pocket on that one...
        Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I agree on the pass interference being a non-call.

The turnovers are killing the Pats ... and may have ended it for them for the year.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Denver deserved to win.

That fucking head referee was calling the game like he had fucking money on the Broncos, however.

Pretty one-sided ref-job tonight...
            Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

TWO of those motherfuckers were standing RIGHT IN FRONT of Asante Samuel when he made that pick and got both feet in...

BUT NO!!!!! We're in Denver and we better fuck up an obvious call in favor of the Broncos...lets make the Pats CHALLENGE the call...hmmmm....that video evidence better be CONCLUSIVE!

I know you all are loving this right now, and you all can go eat a bag of dicks...

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

yeah, I see you MAX...

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Seriously though, Denver is a good fucking team...

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I knew the Pats were in trouble when Marino AND the other douche bag Esiason picked the Pats...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

lmfao...

Well...Denver gets in...and they have the kind of team to be able to beat Indy...

to bad that game isn't in Denver...

If the Colts win...

Plummer didn't fuck up...

Shanny broke the monkey...

I hate fucking New England...but I was hoping to fuck that they won today...and next week...so that faggot fuckhead Shannon Sharpe would shut the fuck up about his 12 game playoff win streak...

homo...

Here's hoping that Deion Sanders doesn't show up WITH Sharpe next year...
                      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

what? NOTHING from you guys? Arent you going to revelle in my whining about the refs?

WTF is going on in that MLB Offseason thread? Maybe I should go look...

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Steelers will win tomorrow Pojo.

Call it in...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

What's to say Rental...

New England lost...

there WERE shit calls...I don't disagree...

but I don't think they'd have won the game either way...
                            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I know, MAX probably left his computer on and is busy dry-humping his bronco-shaped blow-up doll...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Pittsburgh has to play the PERFECT game...

and get lucky at the same time...

that shit doesn't happen often...

but anything can happen...

if they win...it's icing...because I don't expect it...

Comment

Working...