Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 04:08 PM
    Status
    Thanks

The "Van Halen Camp" says "Cold Day in Hell" before Roth Returns

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    08-30-2007 @ 04:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    LMFAO!!! "and stop having Sammy "Bette" Hagar calling the Post with a bag over his mouth..."
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Welcome back, Dave!!!
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2022 @ 08:32 AM
    Status
    Thanks

you think ed is gonna go to his grave before making wolfie 1 billion dollars? I think not!

ed knows the only way back to the top and being the #1 guitar player again is with dave.

ed is about making money (ala sam reunion if you want to call it a reunion, I call it burnt toast) only a matter of time before d caves to the money. there is too much on the table to turn down. I am sure it has been planned for years and one day we will be suprised. watch ed on the balance tour playing the CVH tunes. the biggest smiles you will se in that whole video. if he hated CVH so much he would never have made sam sing those songs.

since when has any spokesperson from the VH camp ever told the truth..... give me a break!!!!!

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 06:13 PM
    Status
    Thanks

It'll be a "Cold Day In Hell" when I'll ever buy a ticket to a Van Halen show without Dave in it. Motherfuck the sisters for their bullshit, they keep pissing away their legacy even more everyday.

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-21-2021 @ 06:04 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by bru87tr
    you think ed is gonna go to his grave before making wolfie 1 billion dollars? I think not!
    he's been offered that money before and didn't do it...

ed knows the only way back to the top and being the #1 guitar player again is with dave.
    the only thing ed wants to know these days is that there is enough smoking loons in hi fridge and cigs in his pocket

watch ed on the balance tour playing the CVH tunes. the biggest smiles you will se in that whole video. if he hated CVH so much he would never have made sam sing those songs.
    he doesn't hate the songs but the man who should be the one to sing them

since when has any spokesperson from the VH camp ever told the truth..... give me a break!!!!!
    right about that...

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-08-2021 @ 12:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks

If the statement is true from the Van Halen camp that
    "It will be a Cold Day in Hell" before they would reunite with ROTH...

My Message to EVH/AVH & MA is:

CONSIDER YOUR CAREERS OVER, SPOTLIGHT DIMMED & THE STADIUM EMPTY......

Without ROTH & CVH FANS, you guys will NEVER again be able to laugh all the way to the Bank or recapture any market share in the World of Rock.

Fans have spoken, you've heard us, but don't care...so neither do we.

Major Kudos to ROTH for believing in himself, CVH music he helped create and THE FANS.

Just Remember...Without us (THE FANS) purchasing the CDs, attending the Concerts & requesting Radio airplay of the music catalog - you guys don't exist......

You know what the FANS want, but your egos are beyond redemption to give it back.

ROTH n' ROLL...the way it will remain.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:46 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

It will also be a cold day in Hell before I believe anything at Blabbermouth.net, which rivals MelodiCrock.com for accuracy.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,561 Times in 3,449 Posts

Yeah, I wonder that source is? Ray Danniel's maid?

Wolfie's love doll?
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-07-2006 at 10:53 PM.

When You Tell The Truth
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-27-2019 @ 07:06 PM
    Status
    Thanks

With all the fucked up weather and shit we are having a cold day in hell may not be to far fetched.

Sweet Talkin' Ladies Man
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    08-20-2016 @ 03:01 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Yeah, I wonder that source is?
    A disgruntled Hagar loving faggot who knows and fears that the possibility of Roth returning to the Van Halen helm is a real one.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by bru87tr

ed is about making money (ala sam reunion if you want to call it a reunion, I call it burnt toast) only a matter of time before d caves to the money. there is too much on the table to turn down. I am sure it has been planned for years and one day we will be suprised. watch ed on the balance tour playing the CVH tunes. the biggest smiles you will se in that whole video. if he hated CVH so much he would never have made sam sing those songs.

Yeah, isn't it funny....SPAM HAD to sing CVH or else the bros. would have said "Say La Vie" (sp?) .... and the songs still sounded like crap! I was at the 2004 Concert here in LA because my boss's friend gave me 2 free tickets (hell no, I wasn't going to buy a ticket to see SPAM ruin the CVH Legacy) and I was bored to tears and got pissed when SPAM sang "Ain't Talkin' Bout Love" as if the audience was really digging it (NOT!).

Thanks forthe dream.- DLR
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-19-2021 @ 12:39 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by bantonelli
    I was bored to tears and got pissed when SPAM sang "Ain't Talkin' Bout Love" as if the audience was really digging it (NOT!).
    I think I would have puked!

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-08-2016 @ 02:28 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,705 Times in 2,513 Posts

Afterlife Weather Forecast

The temperature of Heaven can be rather accurately computed. Our authority is Isaiah 30:26, "Moreover, the light of the Moon shall be as the light of the Sun and the light of the Sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days." Thus Heaven receives from the Moon as much radiation as we do from the Sun, and in addition 7 x 7 (49) times as much as the Earth does from the Sun, or 50 times in all.

The light we receive from the Moon is one 1/10,000 of the light we receive from the Sun, so we can ignore that.

The radiation falling on Heaven will heat it to the point where the heat lost by radiation is just equal to the heat received
    by radiation, i.e., Heaven loses 50 times as much heat as the Earth by radiation. Using the Stefan-Boltzmann law for radiation, (H/E)^4 = 50, where E is the absolute temperature of the earth (-300ºK), gives H as 798ºK (525ºC).

The exact temperature of Hell cannot be computed. However, Revelation 21:8 says "But the fearful, and unbelieving ... shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone." A lake of molten brimstone [sulphur] means that its temperature must be at or below its boiling point, 444.6ºC.

We have, then, that Heaven, at 525ºC is hotter than Hell at 445ºC.

(source unknown) and stolen from http://rogue.northwest.com/~crt/tocedit.htm

[1/1/97] Here is what one correspondent tells us:
    Regarding the calculations of the temperatures of heaven and hell using
    real Bible passages as the source as presented on your website, these
    were presented in the Journal of Applied Optics, a well respected,
    important journal in its field. I am not positive of the actual
    citation, but it may be in the August 1972 issue of said journal. If not
    in the August issue, it indeed appeared it that journal during that time
    period. I also do recall that in the journal they gave no source,
    stating that it was merely passed from one to another to another to
    another...

Hope this helps!
    JB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... and from another correspondent: The following is an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry midterm. The answer by one student was so "profound" that the professor shared it with colleagues via the Internet, which is of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonus Question: Is Hell ...
    exothermic (gives off heat) or
    endothermic (absorbs heat)?
    Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law, (gas cools off when it expands and heats up when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:
    First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate that souls are moving into Hell and the rate they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave; therefore, no souls are leaving.

As for how many souls are entering Hell, let us look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Some of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there are more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially.
    Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

Of course, if Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?
    If we accept the postulate given to me by Ms. Teresa Banyan during my Freshman year, that "... it will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you," and take into account the fact that I still have not succeeded in having sexual relations with her, then, #2 cannot be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and will not freeze.

The student received the only "A" given.

ROTHITE BARBARICUS ELITE
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    07-19-2016 @ 09:19 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Nice read bro..5 stars, i dig your post-
    well put!

Originally posted by bantonelli
    If the statement is true from the Van Halen camp that
    "It will be a Cold Day in Hell" before they would reunite with ROTH...

My Message to EVH/AVH & MA is:

CONSIDER YOUR CAREERS OVER, SPOTLIGHT DIMMED & THE STADIUM EMPTY......

Without ROTH & CVH FANS, you guys will NEVER again be able to laugh all the way to the Bank or recapture any market share in the World of Rock.

Fans have spoken, you've heard us, but don't care...so neither do we.

Major Kudos to ROTH for believing in himself, CVH music he helped create and THE FANS.

Just Remember...Without us (THE FANS) purchasing the CDs, attending the Concerts & requesting Radio airplay of the music catalog - you guys don't exist......

You know what the FANS want, but your egos are beyond redemption to give it back.

ROTH n' ROLL...the way it will remain.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-18-2010 @ 02:14 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by redblkwht
    Nice read bro..5 stars, i dig your post-
    well put!
    I dig YOU!!!

How about showin' a little skin in the EUAS thread toots?

Welcome back, Dave!!!
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

"the only thing ed wants to know these days is that there is enough smoking loons in hi fridge and cigs in his pocket"

lol..... funny!

last thing I will say on this thread......

ed already has the proof and knows how the world will react. when he gets over him being the man...etc it will happen. but they only got a window of under 10 years at the most and then ots all but over. man I am getting old. how long has it been since the breif reunion. damn!

ed's proof is the 96' VMA's. I must have rewatched it over and over and over again yesterday(been a while since I pulled that out) its amazing to rewind and slow mo some of eds reactions! he was not happy about dave getting the reaction he got and think it was unexpected. I think it really pissed ed off. plus he looked like a crack whore from the streets.

that whole 96 VMA thing was out of this world. its just amazing how the people went nuts. and remember.... not all these people are die hard fans like us who come to this board. I know casual fans who go nuts too about CVH. it just shows that CVH is not just the hard core fans but everyone in this world, everyone! I cannot name 1 friend who doesnt like CVH.

hurry VH before its too late! your not getting any younger.

Banned
    Flappo's Disciple
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-02-2016 @ 03:24 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Yep, yep, yep...
    what the holy fuck are the sisters doin' ? I mean, they know that Dave's the savior.. We all know that. BUT they're just too "proud", them fokkin goat fuckers.
    So, my reaction is: I won't bet anything about a reunion, and I know y'all at the Army think like I do... YES U DO !! lol
    Nah, seriously, I can't take shit like that anymore. Ed, Al & Mike just suck (goats).

And, ah, by the way, livin in France won't allow me to see them over here IF this "inevitable" thang ever happens.

FUCK (just wanted to say it)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-17-2023 @ 02:26 PM
    Status
    Thanks

The other day on the show Dave mentioned that VH had been offered a million dollars per show to tour. He said 3 tours and $400 million dollars had been flushed. Obviously, 1996 was the first missed opportunity, 2000-2001 being the second...

Was the 3rd the 2004 Tour with Sam at the healm instead?

and weren't Van Hagar payed $750,000 per show?

..not a Million..is it?

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-07-2017 @ 09:19 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah, remember the lawyers got involved schtick?

It was EdWad's dream to have BOTH of them singing with them...Dave said....

DAVE OR THE GRAVE SHEEP MUTHAFUCKAS!!!!!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
    Yeah, remember the lawyers got involved schtick?

It was EdWad's dream to have BOTH of them singing with them...Dave said....

DAVE OR THE GRAVE SHEEP MUTHAFUCKAS!!!!!
    Exactly.

Dave also said,at least its what I was told...Sam goes first....

Good, bad or indifferent...its still monumental that Al and Dave spoke at all...

..and the wait continues.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-31-2015 @ 07:12 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Carmine is right on. Again the sisters prove what dependence on alcohol and chemicals can do to their decision making process. They blew some serious royalties not getting bacK with The Diamond One. More proof that Hagar is not the draw the sheep think he is. And if I am not mistaken, the sisters, Sham and the bass player lost their asses on the Bore tour.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
    Carmine is right on. Again the sisters prove what dependence on alcohol and chemicals can do to their decision making process. They blew some serious royalties not getting bacK with The Diamond One. More proof that Hagar is not the draw the sheep think he is. And if I am not mistaken, the sisters, Sham and the bass player lost their asses on the Bore tour.
    Van Hagar made 3/4 Mill a show Ultraman. Guaranteed money. It was the promoters, venues and fans that got fleeced. No pun intended.

ok...intended. :p

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,488 Posts

Blog Entries
    Van Halen brothers are a couple of chumps. That's just the way it is, and it will still apply even if Roth returns.

They've been treating the name Van Halen like a little kid in the playground with the football, inasmuch as they're saying "It's my ball, play by my rules or I'll take it and go home."

Fine. Take your ball and go home. Stay inside 5150 and lick your wounds in silence.

Hey, in 1985 the band split up. Roth didn't want to be there and Ed didn't want him there. They got Sam, Dave went solo. Whatever. Didn't care for the music put out from 1985-1996 with Hagar singing, and didn't care for their choice of frontman, but that's fine. You don't like something, you don't have to listen to it. Gave all of the Van Hagar albums a careful listening even after 5150, because Ed was such a great player I felt some decent music was bound to seep out, if only by accident. Didn't turn out to be the case. Didn't even bother by the time Balance came around. Heard a few cuts on the radio, enough to confirm it was just business as usual.

1996 comes around. They put out two tracks with Roth that were, IMO, very promising. Seems CVH did have a future with new music worthy of what came before it. For a mulitude of reasons, Roth gets dumped and Cherone comes onboard.

Since 1996, Roth has wanted to be there. Think it would be safe to say a good number of Van Halen fans would like to see him back with the band. Seems the only people who don't want him there are Ed and Alex. Would also tend to think the 2004 concerts were attended as much as they were because a) Ed hadn't played live for a half decade at that point, and b) Ed's health and appearance are so poor that more than a few people may have had it in the back of their minds that that may well have been the last opportunity to see him play again.

Van Halen are just all done. No fourth singer is gonna come in and revive their fortunes, and Hagar returning for a third time would probably be a case of diminishing returns. In some cases I feel it's too bad for Ed, because anything the guy does is just eclipsed by the CVH catalog, but on the other hand the guy was lucky enough to be a part of something so many people still hope to see live and breathe again.

Why he still wants to turn his back on it at this late date and pretend like it never existed is just a mystery to me. CAN'T be ego anymore, because any sense of self-worth would have been beaten by the near-apathetic response Van Hagar 2004 generated.

But if it's still the case of the Van Halens not ever wanting to play with Dave again, so be it. I wouldn't want to see a reunion where three out of the four didn't want to be there and were just going through the motions for the big payday. That just runs counter to what CVH means to me.

When ALL four members of CVH WANT to do it and really put their noses to the fucking grindstone and get off autopilot, THAT'LL be something to anticipate. Otherwise, fuck Ed and Al. Just fuck 'em. They're of no use to me.

Banned
    Flappo's Disciple
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-02-2016 @ 03:24 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Terry
    When ALL four members of CVH WANT to do it and really put their noses to the fucking grindstone and get off autopilot, THAT'LL be something to anticipate. Otherwise, fuck Ed and Al. Just fuck 'em. They're of no use to me.
    Amen... 5 fokkin stars for you...

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Terry.....you said it all. A priceless message that expresses what a true CVH fan is all about.

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 04:08 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by FORD
    It will also be a cold day in Hell before I believe anything at Blabbermouth.net, which rivals MelodiCrock.com for accuracy.
    It was quoted from the NY Post...which might be just as bad...

but they've actually been ahead of the game since November with the Roth News...

not going to put my first born up against it...

but it's not like there hasn't been precedence for this...

Vamos dar um jeito!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-30-2015 @ 04:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks

We should get an official response to the meth comments in a few days. Dave's calling out Ed and Al. This is way better than Stern.

Atomic Punk of Los Santos
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2017 @ 09:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Is it just me, or is the line "a source close to VAN HALEN says former singer David Lee Roth is deluding himself about replacing Sammy Hagar" a fucking slap in the back of the balls?

"Replacing" Sammy Hagar?

It would not be "replacing." It would be "reclaiming his rightful place" in the rock pantheon.

That spot has always been Dave's...and it will always be Dave's.

Sammy and Gary are the lead singer equivalent to "seat fillers" at the Academy awards.

They've just been sitting in while the REAL star took a bathroom break.

Granted....it's been a 22 YEAR FUCKING BREAK!!!! (but a break nonetheless....)

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    03-18-2024 @ 11:26 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Its obvious people that this "source close to the Van Halen camp" are actually idiots from Sam's camp.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:09 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,327 Times in 856 Posts

At this point, ANYTHING Van Halen does (4th singer or another go around with either Sam or Gary) will be even more laughable than the 2004 bullshit was, so if it's to be a "cold day in hell" before Roth comes back - their reception from the masses will be equally as cold, which, no doubt, will drive them even further into obscurity and leave them scratching their heads wondering why in the fuck nothing they do will work out.

And will also, by default, leave David's legacy with the band entirely spotless and the obvious highlight of Van Halen's career when any of them are thought of by the general public in the years to come.

That being the case, David never going back to Van Halen? If it never happens, it's fine with me. Van Halen will have released six albums of outstanding non-filler true blue dyed in the wool straight up balls out kicking ass bitch-slaping so good it makes you kick your kids in the butt ROCK AND ROLL; and that's all that's important.

Ed, Alex and Mike can go rot. Even if the announcement comes today that Davids back in the fold, I will ALWAYS detest those assholes for being the obvious pricks that they are and ruining what could have been the greatest thing that rock and roll had ever seen....

That is all.

Vamos dar um jeito!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-30-2015 @ 04:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by bueno bob
    At this point, ANYTHING Van Halen does (4th singer or another go around with either Sam or Gary) will be even more laughable than the 2004 bullshit was, so if it's to be a "cold day in hell" before Roth comes back - their reception from the masses will be equally as cold, which, no doubt, will drive them even further into obscurity and leave them scratching their heads wondering why in the fuck nothing they do will work out.

And will also, by default, leave David's legacy with the band entirely spotless and the obvious highlight of Van Halen's career when any of them are thought of by the general public in the years to come.
    That's exactly how I see it. Good call bueno bob.

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-21-2021 @ 06:04 PM
    Status
    Thanks

cold day in hell...better wearing a cup...wants to be a solo artist...baby steps...is in for live...we just started where we ended...if anything happens I'll pick up the tuba...welcome to the never ending soap opera called =VH=...

but never forget...IT AIN'T VAN HALEN WITHOUT DAVID LEE ROTH!!!

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    11-24-2009 @ 09:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Bottom Line, what neither will dispute.

ALEX PICKED UP THE PHONE WHEN DAVE CALLED....after the 2004 concert season, Hell isn't as warm as it used to be......

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:09 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,327 Times in 856 Posts

Originally posted by Big Train
    Bottom Line, what neither will dispute.

ALEX PICKED UP THE PHONE WHEN DAVE CALLED....after the 2004 concert season, Hell isn't as warm as it used to be......
    Beautiful!

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-12-2014 @ 11:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 757 Posts

[i] Van Halen will have released six albums of outstanding non-filler true blue dyed in the wool straight up balls out kicking ass bitch-slaping so good it makes you kick your kids in the butt ROCK AND ROLL !

That is all. [/B]
    and that was IT !

If the kids are releasing hockey pucks in the mornin,' check dad's record collection .

Record collection, what am I, Ninety?

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,488 Posts

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by bueno bob

Ed, Alex and Mike can go rot. Even if the announcement comes today that Davids back in the fold, I will ALWAYS detest those assholes for being the obvious pricks that they are and ruining what could have been the greatest thing that rock and roll had ever seen....

Kinda says a lot about Dave that he'd even still want to do it. Predictable sheep response would be, "Of course, because he's washed up and needs the money."

But I gotta tell you, Dave ain't hurting for cash. And if I were in his shoes and had been shit on for the past ten years by those three pricks, I wouldn't even give 'em the satisfaction of mentioning their names, never mind calling their management every year to say, "So, are we gonna do it?"

I'd wait until the eventual phone call came, then just start laughing before I said "Fuck you!" and hung it up.

And the other three know what needs to happen here. They know what we all wanna see, and they know it ain't Van Hagar part 2 or 3, or Gary Cherone, or singer number 4, or Ed doing lead vocals. They know we all wanna see CVH hit the road again.

Fuckin' twats.

Welcome back, Dave!!!
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Dave should no doubt do the reunion.

but.......

he should (and I am sure hes done this ala the lawyers screw up every reunion talks rumors) demand and equal share, demand and get(if he has not already settled) the percentage on the back catalog that he lost, and every final say in the marketing, promotion, design...etc of every album cover, stage and video (that he should also produce).

if he does not it will become hagar stlye/DLR music and image via eds wants. dave has to demand. he took alot of shit from the brothers over the years for no reason. undeserved!

if he doesnt get those then I say he walks. I dont want to see dave be used and strung along like he was in 96' cause he was so excited about getting the gig back again. I think he knows now how important he is to the band.

thing is when its all said and done and even if they dont reunite. all the world has to remember CVH is the history and past performances and that just cements dave as one of the best ever, thee best in my eyes!

Thread Information