• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maxell3752

Originally posted by Sarge
    This is the same idiot that wrote me here

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...4107#post54107
    Your the only idiot here.
    Can't even afford to run a good server with some room on it..

Comment

• maxell3752

Originally posted by Huggy Bear
      I can't believe anyone could live into their 30's with no brain... but we have living proof.
      maby you should kill yourself then, so I can get a refund on my taxes!.. pole smoker.

Comment

• maxell3752

Wrong!!!!

The reason Ed left Music Man was over an argument over the number of guitars being produced. Towards the end, the waiting list for the Music Man VH was upwards of 1 year. This pissed Ed off as he though you shouldn't have to wait that long, for the money being paid. Actually here's some trivia for you, on the Wolfgang, originally Ed did not want the tone control to be on it (Peavey talked him into this). Not really being happy with this, the Wolfgang Special came into being.

Yes along with many Soldano's, his old Marshall (restored now), and 1 or 2 others things, but not anything Digitec (Ed's hates anything midi)
        Wrong!!!!

The reason Ed left Music Man was over an argument over the number of guitars being produced. Towards the end, the waiting list for the Music Man VH was upwards of 1 year. This pissed Ed off as he though you shouldn't have to wait that long, for the money being paid. Actually here's some trivia for you, on the Wolfgang, originally Ed did not want the tone control to be on it (Peavey talked him into this). Not really being happy with this, the Wolfgang Special came into being.

Yes along with many Soldano's, his old Marshall (restored now), and 1 or 2 others things, but not anything Digitec (Ed's hates anything midi)
        Wrong!!!!

I never said Ed used Digitech!.. Thats what I use for effects along with the bOSS effects combined.. No One seems to mind when I play on stage.. where do you play in your bedroom..

Anyway, the 5150 II's are just made from the 5150's with a better clean sound.. thats all!.. And I dont have an EVH Special I have 2 custom delux specials.

Take a hike

Comment

• Huggy Bear

Ohhhhh I am so hurt by that (you fucking toss pot)

Okay little boy lets compare gear. You have 2 Wolfies..... I have 1 Wolfie, 1 EBMMEVH, and 1 custum made guitar.

Amp wise, I have a 1968 Plexi (so shut the fuck up with that Peavey shit, you should have got a 5150 mk1 anyhow you muppett!!), a few Mesa Boggie's and a Solando. Lets not even compare effect racks, as I don't want to embarres you too much (not just yet any how)

KISS MY ARSE!!!!!

Comment

• Huggy Bear

Don't make me Pimp Slap your punk ass!!!!

Comment

Working...