Thread: MY Gear

maxell3752

MY Gear

I have 2 EVH wolfgans in my arsenal. Both with the locking nut - Drop D tuner.

I also use a Taylor Accustic.

Amplification:
    5150 Head with 2 4x12 cabs

Effects:
    Digitech GNX3 workstation

I have a BOSS DR-770 drum machine that I dont use.
    I also use a Morley Wahh
    Boss Flanger, Phazer, Chorus.

Thats about it, you dont need 20,000 dollars of shit to be good. And I've been playing for 15 years, I can play just about anything from VH except for some of the songs from the FUCK (Hargar) album.

diamond den™

Re: MY Gear

Originally posted by maxell3752
    I have 2 EVH wolfgans in my arsenal. Both with the locking nut - Drop D tuner.

I also use a Taylor Accustic.

Amplification:
    5150 Head with 2 4x12 cabs

Effects:
    Digitech GNX3 workstation

I have a BOSS DR-770 drum machine that I dont use.
    I also use a Morley Wahh
    Boss Flanger, Phazer, Chorus.

Thats about it, you dont need 20,000 dollars of shit to be good. And I've been playing for 15 years, I can play just about anything from VH except for some of the songs from the FUCK (Hargar) album.
    The 5150 is a piece of junk.

Digitech stuff is garbage.

The Ernie Ball Musicman EVH is better than the Wolfgangs ......

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Ive been trying to get some of that 5150 sound. Im not a huge fan of Hagar by any means, but for playing the guitar, I like some of the effects on that one album. But album for album, playing electric guitar, I would take playing anything off of Van Halen II. Im getting all of it from a phase shifter and chorus pedal. heavy on the Gain too.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Skills That Thrill
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This is the same idiot that wrote me here

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...4107#post54107
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Im lost. Am I involved here? LOL Confusing or what

Skills That Thrill
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    no man.
    The guy who posted his gear in the first post of this thread is the tool who is selling the 300 dollar Van Hagar tickets

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ok. Too much weed for me.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    check out the thread titled Mean Street video. I just caught GeneralHina with his foot in his mouth. I found a post from a while back. Lately he's been Dave bashing along with LSD. Also claiming to be queer in that Im a Fag thread earlier today. what a tool.

maxell3752
    First of all the gear I posted is not a piece of shit, the 5150 Amp is still used in Ed's studio, along with the 5150 II, He uses a digitech foot sound board for this new tour.. And I will bet you money on that. I know because I talked with someone in the Van Halen Camp regarding the gear.

Also, I am not the guy selling van Halen tickets lets get that straigt. I think sarge has something up his ass.. And I will also say that David lee roth is washed up!. Hagar was the best thing to happen to van halen, and everyone knows it. And If I had Van Halen tickets I would go. Ohh shit, I do!! hahaha.. for 2 shows worth! hahah.. ohh dam I forgot.. Dam can't wait to see Hargar..

"I gota give, we gota give to live"... lol

Ahh anyway, I got off track. Hey I like dave too, but we all know it was tried and not TRUE!.. But I will say that they fucked up when Garry sharone joined them.. I would have rather seen the lead singer from Lover Boy up there. He has the same pitch that sammy does.. Anyway, hope you all have fun at the show!.

Also, The EVH music mans was actually the beta guitar for the wolfgang. Go read eds comments on van halen.com and vhnd.com regarding the wolfgang. Or better yet, goto peavy.com for the info. The music man ed does not endorse anymore because of some issues he had with them regarding the build of the guitar and what ed wanted on it so he dropped out from them.

This is just all old news.. I don't even know why Im wasting my time responding to it. I have been playing for 18 years, and I know how to get ed's sounds without have a studio or 50,000 dollars in equiptment. I use all Boss foot effects along with a Digitech Gnx3 just to record the tracks, or add the bass lines if Im messing around. The morley wahh pedal is just as good as the Dunlop or crybaby he uses on stage anyway. And the MXR phase shifter is nice, but you can use the BOSS Phaser for the same sound.. the only difference is the Vintage MXR that ed used to uses diffent electronics, and is smaller. Any new pedal will produce the sounds your looking for. But if you don't have an Eventide harmonizer, forget it.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by maxell3752
    Hey I like dave too, but we all know it was tried and not TRUE!..

I would have rather seen the lead singer from Lover Boy up there. He has the same pitch that sammy does..

I don't even know why Im wasting my time responding to it.

I have been playing for 18 years, and I know how to get ed's sounds without have a studio or 50,000 dollars in equiptment.

I use all Boss foot effects along with a Digitech Gnx3 just to record the tracks, or add the bass lines if Im messing around. The morley wahh pedal is just as good as the Dunlop or crybaby he uses on stage anyway. And the MXR phase ....

HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA~!

Huggy Bear
    Also, The EVH music mans was actually the beta guitar for the wolfgang. Go read eds comments on van halen.com and vhnd.com regarding the wolfgang. Or better yet, goto peavy.com for the info. The music man ed does not endorse anymore because of some issues he had with them regarding the build of the guitar and what ed wanted on it so he dropped out from them.

Wrong!!!!

The reason Ed left Music Man was over an argument over the number of guitars being produced. Towards the end, the waiting list for the Music Man VH was upwards of 1 year. This pissed Ed off as he though you shouldn't have to wait that long, for the money being paid. Actually here's some trivia for you, on the Wolfgang, originally Ed did not want the tone control to be on it (Peavey talked him into this). Not really being happy with this, the Wolfgang Special came into being.

the 5150 Amp is still used in Ed's studio, along with the 5150 II
    Yes along with many Soldano's, his old Marshall (restored now), and 1 or 2 others things, but not anything Digitec (Ed's hates anything midi)

None on us
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What a fucking tool. I can't believe this guy is actually out there breathing somewhere.

Huggy Bear
    What a fucking tool. I can't believe this guy is actually out there breathing somewhere.

I can't believe anyone could live into their 30's with no brain... but we have living proof.

Huggy Bear
    If being a tools a question of low IQ
    The answer ain't me
    But you!!

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    hey quit this "I know you are but what am I" shit or I'm telling Yard Duty Teacher and...

maxell3752
    Originally posted by Sarge
    This is the same idiot that wrote me here

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...4107#post54107
    Your the only idiot here.
    Can't even afford to run a good server with some room on it..

maxell3752
    Originally posted by Huggy Bear
    I can't believe anyone could live into their 30's with no brain... but we have living proof.
    maby you should kill yourself then, so I can get a refund on my taxes!.. pole smoker.

maxell3752
    Wrong!!!!

The reason Ed left Music Man was over an argument over the number of guitars being produced. Towards the end, the waiting list for the Music Man VH was upwards of 1 year. This pissed Ed off as he though you shouldn't have to wait that long, for the money being paid. Actually here's some trivia for you, on the Wolfgang, originally Ed did not want the tone control to be on it (Peavey talked him into this). Not really being happy with this, the Wolfgang Special came into being.

Yes along with many Soldano's, his old Marshall (restored now), and 1 or 2 others things, but not anything Digitec (Ed's hates anything midi)
    Wrong!!!!

Wrong!!!!

I never said Ed used Digitech!.. Thats what I use for effects along with the bOSS effects combined.. No One seems to mind when I play on stage.. where do you play in your bedroom..

Anyway, the 5150 II's are just made from the 5150's with a better clean sound.. thats all!.. And I dont have an EVH Special I have 2 custom delux specials.

Take a hike

Huggy Bear
    Ohhhhh I am so hurt by that (you fucking toss pot)

Okay little boy lets compare gear. You have 2 Wolfies..... I have 1 Wolfie, 1 EBMMEVH, and 1 custum made guitar.

Amp wise, I have a 1968 Plexi (so shut the fuck up with that Peavey shit, you should have got a 5150 mk1 anyhow you muppett!!), a few Mesa Boggie's and a Solando. Lets not even compare effect racks, as I don't want to embarres you too much (not just yet any how)

KISS MY ARSE!!!!!

Huggy Bear
    Don't make me Pimp Slap your punk ass!!!!

Thread Information