One In 10 Drivers You Pass On The Road Are Naked From The Waist Down!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

One In 10 Drivers You Pass On The Road Are Naked From The Waist Down!

By FRED KENNEDY

A whopping one in 10 motorists you pass in traffic are naked from the waist down, a new federal study warns.

And you can pinpoint them with tips from National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, which says "seminude driving is just as dangerous as driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol."

"It's important to watch for the warning signs so you can protect yourself by driving defensively when you suspect a seminude motorist is near," NHTSA spokeswoman Jan Kelmer told reporters in Washington, D.C.

According to Kelmer, naked drivers usually are "just regular folks in search of a cheap thrill." They give themselves away by:
    Weaving through traffic like drunks, especially while pleasuring themselves, or after they've scalded their privates with spilled coffee or a dropped cigarette.

Slapping and arguing animatedly with a passenger or passengers, indicating somebody has made an unwelcome advance involving their fully exposed naughty bits.

Flipping off or waving handguns at other drivers at random, as if to say, "I'm naked and there's not a damn thing you can do about it!"

Look REALLY embarrassed during routine traffic stops that end with them wrapping up in a police-issue blanket for the trip downtown.

Motor around town grinning like Cheshire cats for no apparent reason whatsoever.
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Shocking!
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Douglas T.
      Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

damn ... busted!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Nov 2004

One in ten? I really thought we were more numerous than that!
        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

I dated a girl with 44 DD's who used to drive in the country topless.

Pretty fuckin awesome for me!
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• flappo
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

did you drive over any roadbumps ?

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by flappo
              did you drive over any roadbumps ?
              I'd drive 5 miles out of my way to find them.
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• WACF
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                I dated a girl with 44 DD's who used to drive in the country topless.

Pretty fuckin awesome for me!

How'd ya keep from driving into the ditch?

Comment

• SNIPER
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

Re: One In 10 Drivers You Pass On The Road Are Naked From The Waist Down!

Originally posted by Matt White
                  By FRED KENNEDY

A whopping one in 10 motorists you pass in traffic are naked from the waist down, a new federal study warns.

And you can pinpoint them with tips from National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, which says "seminude driving is just as dangerous as driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol."

"It's important to watch for the warning signs so you can protect yourself by driving defensively when you suspect a seminude motorist is near," NHTSA spokeswoman Jan Kelmer told reporters in Washington, D.C.

According to Kelmer, naked drivers usually are "just regular folks in search of a cheap thrill." They give themselves away by:
                  Weaving through traffic like drunks, especially while pleasuring themselves, or after they've scalded their privates with spilled coffee or a dropped cigarette.

Slapping and arguing animatedly with a passenger or passengers, indicating somebody has made an unwelcome advance involving their fully exposed naughty bits.

Flipping off or waving handguns at other drivers at random, as if to say, "I'm naked and there's not a damn thing you can do about it!"

Look REALLY embarrassed during routine traffic stops that end with them wrapping up in a police-issue blanket for the trip downtown.

Motor around town grinning like Cheshire cats for no apparent reason whatsoever.
                  Now that the cat is out of the bag what is Spammy gonna do for fun now?

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

1 out of 10, huh?

So far there are 8 replies, plus mine makes 9.

if none of us are driving half nude...that means the next person to post is the freak! :p
                    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Bill Clinton
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Jul 2004

Somebody mention me? Haw!

Comment

• jslav06
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2006

Hmmm...
                        Interesting.
                        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e67/jslav06/pbf.gif
                        I rule because I make the Rules.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                          Veteran
                          • Apr 2004

What's the big deal?
                          http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                          Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                          Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
                            What's the big deal?
                            Well...
                            If I get into an accident and the jerk off has to come out of the car 1/2 naked to "deal with me"?

He will be up for the humiliation he is looking for, I tell ya!
                            http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                            Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                            Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                            [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                            http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                            Originally posted by VanHalener
                            ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                            Originally posted by FORD
                            ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

One in ten? I really thought we were more numerous than that!
                              Yes, you where right Jérôme... in France, the ratio is the opposite!
                              And there is no hiding in those Smarts you guys drive???
                              http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                              Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                              [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                              http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                              Originally posted by VanHalener
                              ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                              Originally posted by FORD
                              ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

Working...