Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I think CHAUNCY was nailed for insider trading when he dumped his Infinity stock upon advanced word that Howard was moving...

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Here:

The 1966 Second Report and Order made some minor changes in the First Report and Order and added a major regulation. This was designed to protect UHF stations in large cities. The new rule disallowed the importation of distant signals into the top 100 markets, thus making CATV profitable only in cities with poor reception. In 1968 the Supreme Court upheld the FCC's right to make rules and regulations concerning CATV. In its decision on United States v. Southwestern Cable, the "San Diego Case", it said "the Commissions authority over 'all interstate ... communications by wire or radio' permits the regulation of CATV systems."

EVERYTHING is threatened, kids. Been heading that way for many years...
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• SNIPER
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

who really gives a flying fuck about Stern anyways? Fuck him!

Dont tell me we have to read shit here about Stern now. Like we do those fags Gary and Sam.

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Brett
          Ah ok now I understand.

Well Howard talked about it this morning, said it was completely untrue, he has never been censored by Sirius. Apparently that crazy idiot Chaunce Hayden went on Fox News and said he was. Chaunce was this half-assed loser journalist who used to do Howard's show, but fans hated the guy so much he just went away. Apparenrtly there was also some other kind of fallout too. Stern says he has absolutely no knowledge or contact with him or anyone on his staff, so he basically just made it up.

Oh and his show is on 6-second tape delay because of his request, not Sirius'.

That clear it up? Basically the story is there is no story.
          Chaunce?

That settles that, then
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER

Dont tell me we have to read shit here about Stern now. Like we do those fags Gary and Sam.
            It's non. Meaning "Non-Roth Topics", meaning Stern could come into the discussions.

But you're right about one thing, nobody gives a shit
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
              Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

I do.
              Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
                I do.
                That's good.

lmao
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Brett
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER

Well we have to read your shit, so STFU, and don't come in these threads then dope.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

LOL I think he wanted the Conan thread to tell you the truth. Made a left instead of a right.
                    I doubt very much Stern requested the 6 sec delay. His whole good bye rant was based off of freedom of speech and he couldn't wait for the strings to be cut. He's over paid, out of touch, unfunny goof. He was funny when Private Parts came out. The end. After that all he did was talk about lesbians and fags.
                    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Brett
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

BT, he did dude. The story was made up 100%, did you not read what I posted? I didn't make it up. Nothing's being censored, don't worry about it.

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles

I doubt very much Stern requested the 6 sec delay. His whole good bye rant was based off of freedom of speech and he couldn't wait for the strings to be cut.
                        the big issue was who's controlling the dump button. back in the day Stern did, then once he started getting fined management ran the button.

a delay is still a good idea, even if all it does is allow them to cut libelous or slanderous statements.
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                          BT, he did dude. The story was made up 100%, did you not read what I posted? I didn't make it up. Nothing's being censored, don't worry about it.
                          Think Stern might feel a bit "miffed" that he and Sirrius have to work VERY hard to lure his radio audience over? Think he takes digs at dave based soley on that-? I do. He might have the money and to some degree "freedom" but he wont capture that HUGE audience that Dave now holds. Like why, even if you are a big Stern fan, Why would you PAY to hear canned fart noises, the f word and jokes about his dick and some lesbians? Seriously. You just need to join the army.
                          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

But like I said, Im a bit biased because like Andrew Dice Clay, Howard is/was only funny when the moment is right. That moment was in the late 90's when when shock jock was a new term. Stern should taking singing lessons and join the VH sisters and see how his critics react.

Comment

• thome
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by twonabomber
                              the big issue was who's controlling the dump button. back in the day Stern did, then once he started getting fined management ran the button.

a delay is still a good idea, even if all it does is allow them to cut libelous or slanderous statements.

Hey whata ya mean Man It's Sattelite he can say anything libel-
                              slander the "u" in fuk It's sattelite ../???/

At least that's what he led probably a couple hundred thousand dumbassed high schoolers to believe...

Same show Same problems Less listeners The 'U' in Fuk Twice the Fart
                              Jokes........only 150.00$ a year....

*crickets* ******chirp**********chirp*******

Comment

Working...