DLR Mean Streets Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLR Mean Streets Video

A few months I was on the Web and saw a video shot with Dave doing Mean Streets Acoustically. It was really a great version. I can not for the life of me remember where I found it. Does anyone have a copy of that or know where it was posted? I am really only interested in the audio file. I have no need to see Dave grabing his dick.

Thanks,

I have it, but since you appear to like the current president, I'll keep it.
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
      LOL!!!

Not to mention that he spells the song title wrong.
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Well Fuck You then.

Comment

Originally posted by 4moreyears
          Well Fuck You then.

The search engine that helps you find exactly what you're looking for. Find the most relevant information, video, images, and answers from all across the Web.

go nutz.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Big Trouble, you da man.

Comment

Originally posted by 4moreyears
              Well Fuck You then.
              Touchy!...bwaaahahaha
              Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

Touchy!...bwaaahahaha
                It was a joke, no reason to get your shorts in a bundle. YOu can't help it since you have two idiot Senators.

Comment

Working...
                X