X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

You are 0 for a million dipshit.

Didn't you predict Minto would beat Tubbs?

Need more?

I can name hundreds of your predictions that were so ridiculously wrong, you ate shit willingly just to be an idiot.

How many articles pertaining to this are posted here, yet not one of them mention you.

Funny, you also claim to own the site, but your shit gets closed and dumped too.

Take off tool ... you're outmatched ... again.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ALinChainz
      But his record in his second year with the team is way better than his Cup year with them ... interesting.
      Oh yeah, it's always been regarded that the 92-93 team was even better than the two Cup teams.... They were upset by the Islanders that year in the playoffs....

Including winning 17 straight games that year....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        Oh yeah, it's always been regarded that the 92-93 team was even better than the two Cup teams.... They were upset by the Islanders that year in the playoffs....

Including winning 17 straight games that year....
        He experienced the same thing with the Wings 95-96 record-setting club which won 62 games only to be swept by the Devils.

Comment

Working...