(New) David Lee Roth Interview - Classic Rock Magazine- UK

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Lee Roth

Originally posted by Daves PA rental
    That was the best interview from Dave I have ever read. EVERYONE who is a member here NEEDS to read this...
    I agree dude! The excerpts from the interview I posted was only the the tip of the iceberg. I will try to put the entire interview up when I have time.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Flappo still ownes you...
      Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• David Lee Roth

Originally posted by Daves PA rental
        Flappo still ownes you...
        Not that again!

Comment

• TMR

Everytime the WIND BLOWS, dave changes his mind on VH!

Comment

• thefive

What was so good about it was the interviewer asking questions us Roth fans wanted to know. (dont get me wrong Dave was great in the interview). The interviewer gets a lot of credit from me. He did not pull any punches. He asked the questions we want to know. I read a lot of interviews on Dave.

I love Dave's book but I wish he detailed certain parts more. The breakup in 1985, the big arguments, and other things. What happened on tour. (things that they argued the most about, I am not talking about little things, I am talking about big issues.)

thanks for posting this interview.

thefive

Comment

• David Lee Roth

Originally posted by thefive
              What was so good about it was the interviewer asking questions us Roth fans wanted to know. (dont get me wrong Dave was great in the interview). The interviewer gets a lot of credit from me. He did not pull any punches. He asked the questions we want to know. I read a lot of interviews on Dave.

I love Dave's book but I wish he detailed certain parts more. The breakup in 1985, the big arguments, and other things. What happened on tour. (things that they argued the most about, I am not talking about little things, I am talking about big issues.)

thanks for posting this interview.

thefive
              Your welcome.

Comment

• miyabi
                Full On Cocktard
                • Feb 2004

Thanks for posting this interview.

I also bought this magazine in Japan, and I was reading it .
                And I had been wondering at what nobody speaks about the subject of this magazine here.
                I heard that Dave had said such an opinion in January, and became a very complicated thought.

If Dave is now carried out in the same question, as what does he answer ?

Comment

• thefive

I do not think I can buy it anymore. Its already April. Shit.

Maybe I will try ebay or contact the publisher.

thefive

Comment

• David Lee Roth

Originally posted by thefive
                    I do not think I can buy it anymore. Its already April. Shit.

Maybe I will try ebay or contact the publisher.

thefive
                    You may still be able to pick up the magazine in a place like Borders.
                    I can help you out by saying this issue of ' Classic Rock ' mag is issue# 64 / March 2004.

You can also contact Classic Rock magazine at classicrock@futurenet.co.uk and you really want to get in touch with someone and don't mind spending a bit on the long distance phone call, you can reach them at: 0870 444 8454 for information on Subscription & Back Issues. ( Customer Service )

Customer Service email address is: customerservice@cisubs.co.uk

Hope this helps!

Comment

• General Hina
                      Sniper
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by David Lee Roth
                      Couldn't have said better myself!
                      Because you all share the same brain.

Over and Out,
                      General Hina

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by General Hina

Over and Out,
                        General Hina

You're right we do.........thank god our brain rejects images like this!

Comment

• thefive

Over and Out,
                          General Hina
                          And your sharing the same brain as Sammys. He said his brain was
                          taken by aliens.

the five

Comment

• pardo

Excellent interview!

Comment

• beto

Hey idiot! All parties were willing to do it but once the other 3 got in the studio with Dave it was apparent didn't have the chops anymore. If you've seen him in concert recently, and I have, it's apparent there too. Grow up and find another band to blindly worship you dumb fuck.

Over and Out,
                              General Hina
                              HAY HINA. IV'E SEEN DAVE 3 TIMES THIS SUMMER AND HE ROCKED.IT'S
                              EDDIE WHO CAN'T PLAY ANY MORE.THATS WHY HE TOOK FAG HAGER BACK. SO GO BACK TO YOUR CABA WABA SITE YOU MINDLESS PIECE OF SHIT. FUCK OFF

Comment

• beto

Hey idiot! All parties were willing to do it but once the other 3 got in the studio with Dave it was apparent didn't have the chops anymore. If you've seen him in concert recently, and I have, it's apparent there too. Grow up and find another band to blindly worship you dumb fuck.

Over and Out,
                                General Hina
                                HAY HINA. IV'E SEEN DAVE 3 TIMES THIS SUMMER AND HE ROCKED.IT'S
                                EDDIE WHO CAN'T PLAY ANY MORE.THATS WHY HE TOOK FAG HAGER BACK. SO GO BACK TO YOUR CABA WABA SITE YOU MINDLESS PIECE OF SHIT. FUCK OFF

Originally posted by BURKRUPTION
                                Actually fuck face, I have seen Dave in concert lately!!! He kicked ass you fucking douche bag!!! Why don't you go listen to your pussy van hagar music you little cunt. You might as well be like the group you listen to: A BUNCH OF COP-OUT , LIEING PIECES OF SHIT , SPINELESS LITTLE PUSSY'S WHO PRETEND TO BE A ROCK BAND!!

P.S.
                                YOU FUCKING SUCK!!!
                                Originally posted by BURKRUPTION
                                Actually fuck face, I have seen Dave in concert lately!!! He kicked ass you fucking douche bag!!! Why don't you go listen to your pussy van hagar music you little cunt. You might as well be like the group you listen to: A BUNCH OF COP-OUT , LIEING PIECES OF SHIT , SPINELESS LITTLE PUSSY'S WHO PRETEND TO BE A ROCK BAND!!

P.S.
                                YOU FUCKING SUCK!!!
                                Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                                You're right we do.........thank god our brain rejects images like this!

RIGHT ON BRO

Comment

Working...