Member No
    Last Online
    02-17-2024 @ 10:50 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Muslim Cartoon Row

I didn't see this posted, so apologies if this is a duplicate thread:

Taken for BBC News:

Protests are spreading across the Muslim world over the publication in Europe of cartoons depicting the Prophet Muhammad.

One of the cartoons shows the Prophet wearing a headdress shaped like a bomb. In another he says paradise is running short of virgins for suicide bombers. Islamic tradition bans depictions of the Prophet or Allah.
    Here's another one from Sky

Mass Muslim protests have continued across the world in response to the publication of cartoons in some European newspapers caricaturing the Prophet Mohammed.

Britain's Foreign Secretary, Jack Straw, criticised the papers for being "disrespectful" to Islam and praised UK newspapers for their restraint in not publishing the images.

He said freedom of speech did not mean an "open season" on religious taboos.

As he spoke, dozens of Muslims protested in central London.

There has been fierce debate as to whether the cartoons are an insult to Islam or an exercise in free speech.

One of the cartoons shows the Prophet Mohammed wearing what looks like a bomb as a head-dress, while another shows him saying paradise is running out of virgins.

They were defiantly reproduced by many newspapers in Europe including France, Italy and Spain, although not the UK.

In Indonesia, hundreds of people stormed the Danish embassy in Jakarta shouting "Allahu Akbar" - God is Greatest.

They smashed lamps with bamboo sticks and threw chairs to show their fury at the cartoons first published by a Danish daily newspaper.

Demonstrations in Jakarta In Gaza, gunmen held hostage and later released a German man.

Protests erupted in the Middle East after Friday prayers. "We will not accept less than severing the heads of those responsible," one preacher told worshippers at the al-Omari Mosque in the Gaza Strip.

Pakistan's parliament passed a resolution condemning the cartoons as "blasphemous and derogatory".

The editor of a Norwegian magazine which reprinted the Danish cartoons said he had received 25 death threats.

A Jordanian editor was sacked for reprinting them, despite saying his purpose had been only to show the extent of the Danish insult to Islam, while in Iraq Christians said they feared a new wave of attacks by Muslims.

Gunmen surrounded a French cultural centre in Gaza to demand an apology - Hamas gunmen carried out similar actions around the EU office on Thursday.

Muslims have also boycotted Danish goods such as Lurpak butter and there have been bomb threats against Danish facilities in Arab countries.

The BBC, along with ITV and Channel 4 News, ran images of the cartoons in its output, prompting demonstrations outside its London HQ.

Islamic tradition bars any depiction of Mohammed.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-07-2016 @ 01:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,110 Times in 2,874 Posts

It's called freedom of speech...Muslims (who are offended) should investigate the concept.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

No they are too ignorant.

The Arab world is still living in the past.

They get irate over things that most adults would be able to deal with.

Their cultural attitude is that of a spoiled rotten 4-year-old who gets irate when someone tells them there is no such thing as Santa Clause.

Their treatment of women, and insistence on living under the iron-fisted rule of the usual power-mad dictator indicates that they have not moved much beyond the 6th -century if at all.....

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'd agree with that assessment, I was just trying to be diplomatic...

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What annoys me is all the protesters are yelling about 'respect' --when there's so little of it visible in the perception of that community towards women and what have you---THEY need to respect the fact that in a free society you can draw a cartoon of ANYONE you damn well please (well, unless it's of an extremely annoying female co-worker, then it's 'harassment' they tell me...LOL)

Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    07-14-2007 @ 09:25 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Double Standard

It seems the Muslim Middle East can insist on one standard of behavior for itself and quite another for others. They ask nothing of their own people and everything of everyone else's. Much less are we to remember that Hamas terrorists occupied and desecrated the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem in a globally televised charade.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Hey...why do they not give any respect to Jews?

They are seeing how it feels to have someone make fun of them.

The Jews have been persecuted since CENTURIES BEFORE Mohammed was even born!!!

The Jews aren't crying cause someone made fun of THEM...

Buncha Arab Muslim Crybaby motherfuckers...

Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Mis-directed rage

Think of how much better the world would be if Islam inspired the sort of outrage against shooting, stabbing, burning, stoning, and blasting innocent people into bits that it does over silly cartoons, rumors of Qur'an "mishandlings," or a French headscarf ban.

Just dreaming I guess.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Re: Mis-directed rage

Originally posted by flatbroke
    Think of how much better the world would be if Islam inspired the sort of outrage against shooting, stabbing, burning, stoning, and blasting innocent people into bits that it does over silly cartoons, rumors of Qur'an "mishandlings," or a French headscarf ban.

Just dreaming I guess.
    You dreamer, you! :p

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:00 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 Times in 3,450 Posts

I think a German paper wrote a rebuttal. They mentioned a SYRIAN TV movie that featured Rabbis as cannibals saying, "The Imams were silent" on that one...

And there seemed to be a lack of outrage over 9/11 in some parts of the Arab world (conscious understatement)...

Yes, they're irrational, superstitious hypocrites.
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-03-2006 at 04:18 PM.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

That's what a lifetime smoking hash will do to ya....

The Don: Roth Army Militi
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

If they act like this from a simple, harmless cartoon strip, can you imagine what would happen if someone made a Muslim version of The Life of Brian?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:06 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,284 Times in 4,713 Posts

Just to keep things in perspective here, let me throw out a few names....

Pat Robertson - Calls for political assassinations, and claims God struck down Ariel Sharon for pulling out of the Gaza strip. Convinced that God is a Republican and shares his hatred of gays and Liberals.

Jerry Falwell - Said that 9-11 was the fault of gays, liberals, and abortionists. Sold a collection of slanderous lies known as "The Clinton Chronicles" from his tax exempt ministry Endorsed the South African apartheid fascist government in the 80's and claimed that its leader was "a good Christian".

Donald Wildmon - He and his family are the ones that brought you the "outrage" over Janet Jackson's tit being flashed on the Super Bowl, and most recently harrassed the NBC network into cancelling a TV show that dared to portray Christianity in a way that didn't agree with his fucked up interpretation. It is because of Wildmon and assholes like him that TV and radio are more restrictive in recent years than they had been since the 1950's.

Fred Phelps - "God Hates Fags". "God Hates America". "God Hates Canada". "God Hates Sweden". "God Pretty Much Hates Everyone But Psychotic Cult Leaders From Bumfuck Kansas Who Picket Funerals With Dumbass Signs".

Seems that every religion has their share of psychos and hypocrites. And unfortunately, the ones in this country, as seen above, have far too much influence, as do the Muslim wackos over there.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Kicking off and shouting things is one thing. Setting fire to buildings and actually trying to kill people (over a cartoon) is another

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/4682388.stm

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Here's the Cartoon that they're pissed about

lazy lounge lizard
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-11-2022 @ 09:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks

http://ahmed-mohammed.mindswap.net/p...cat=GoodMuslim

I can't stand these people... sorry!

lazy lounge lizard
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

here is another exemple of their respect:

A recent example of Muslim wrath was the November 2004 slaying by a militant Muslim of Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh, whose documentary about violence against Muslim women contained depictions of Koranic verses on female bodies. In this latest controversy, it should be noted that Muslims would consider any caricature of Mohammed as blasphemous.

there should be all kinds of those cartoon!

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    06-11-2007 @ 07:37 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Who cares what they fucking think. I cannot stand these people either. Are we supposed to feel sorry for them because of a cartoon? For such "Peaceful" people, they sure cause a lot of fucking headache... Fuck em..

KiD

Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

If Muslims who choose to live in Denmark or another European country where this tradition is valued and understood do not like it, then they are perfectly free to leave (or be deported) for more devout and authoritarian shores.

Wild threats to kidnap, or behead European diplomats and the armed takeover of the European Union offices in Gaza, the burning Danish and Norwegian embassies in Damascus are foolish and self-defeating. The stereotypes are now valid.

Those EU offices have disbursed over $3 billions to the Palestinians, and are one of the few life-support systems that Palestine has.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I agree that Muslims are way overreacting to this shit. It's a caricature that appeared in a European newspaper, and really affects their life in no way whatsoever. Furthermore, it's being stoked on subtlety by certain gov'ts that seek an Orwellian distraction to their crap policies. There were a couple op-ed pieces in German newspapers that basically accuse some of the Islamic clerics of being blatant hypocrites that tolerate anti-Semitism, and often the grotesque lies and exaggerations about Christians, Hindus, and Jews, yet get their panties in a wad over the slightest perceived insult to their religion.

But a couple points to cuntsider. Christians have often gotten violent over perceived slights, such as the crucifix in a bottle of urine "work of art" and whatnot a few years ago. And what about the whole "War on Christmas©" sham...

And the cartoons are fundamentally dishonest in that Muhammad lived 1500 years ago, and he was no more a "terrorist" than any Christian leader at the time. In what little I know about him, he in fact was much more tolerant than the terrorist power mongers that use his name, and allowed Christians and Jews to practice freely if modestly, and you really can't say as much about the European countries at the time...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-05-2006 at 10:22 AM.

lazy lounge lizard
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I guess times have changed, like I've said in the past where you have muslims you are most likely to have problems...

let's face it we have to stop buying gas from these people and you'll see how open minded they will become after afew years of forced ramhadan.

I mean all they want is to conquer and transform the whole planet to islam, well fuck you!

The worst thing is that they come here and then they fuckin complain about the fact that there is no place to pray in university and so on, if you're not happy go back to your fuckin country and leave this infidel land a.s.a.p.

France banned all signs of religion in public establishment and I wish we would have the balls to do it over here too.

Last time I was in toronto, there was this man at the airport with a bunch of ladies wearing burka, I told the security that it makes me nervous to be around these people and that these ''women could be man'' he answered me that he couldn't do anything about it...

I told him ''so I could cover my face in the airport.. he said no not you, you would be arrested right away!@#$

wtf is that?

this is my land and I have to see this shit, if we go there we conform to their rulz, but it's a different story when they come here...

When I see a cop with a turban on his head it always makes me laugh, we are such pussies to accept that, fuck the uniform doesn't include a turban, same goes when you work for ups the outfit is brown, you don't like it don't apply, why simple things are so complicated.

I am wondering when they will start making different kind of helmet for fireman or jet pilot so these retards can wear their turban at work.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-25-2024 @ 06:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 685 Posts

I know many Muslim people...and they are decent hard working people......

Stereotyping people is never a "good" thing..............

Fulfee Perferlert
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-23-2012 @ 03:30 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Don Corleone
    Here's the Cartoon that they're pissed about
    personally i prefer daffy duck or a good road runner episode

Fulfee Perferlert
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The Muslims protesting are making a rod for their own back by having double standards.

So one of the cartoons shows Mohammed with a bomb shaped turban, fair enough it's a dig at their religion, but every religion has to put up with that.

So what do the protesters do? They torch a load of embassies in the Middle East and parade through the streets of London with banners reading:
    UK you will pray
    7/7 is coming your way

or howabout

then there were a load of banners and placards paraded through central london calling for all those who insult Islam to be beheaded. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't things like that just re-inforce the image portrayed in the cartoon?

Smart move chaps. Firstly this just re-inforces the cliche shown in the cartoon and secondly why the anger aimed at the UK? The papers in the UK haven't puplished the images. In fact, unlike some countries, the UKs foreign secretary has come out against the publishing of the cartoons.

I know where Matt White is coming from, I know a bunch of decent muslims that work hard and keep their heads down. They practice their religion and obey the laws of the country and try to fit in with the customs of the locality. Unfortunately, however there is a growing section of that community that thinks it doesn't have to obey the laws and fit in with the customs.

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2010 @ 04:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    I agree that Muslims are way overreacting to this shit. It's a caricature that appeared in a European newspaper, and really affects their life in no way whatsoever. Furthermore, it's being stoked on subtlety by certain gov'ts that seek an Orwellian distraction to their crap policies. There were a couple op-ed pieces in German newspapers that basically accuse some of the Islamic clerics of being blatant hypocrites that tolerate anti-Semitism, and often the grotesque lies and exaggerations about Christians, Hindus, and Jews, yet get their panties in a wad over the slightest perceived insult to their religion.

But a couple points to cuntsider. Christians have often gotten violent over perceived slights, such as the crucifix in a bottle of urine "work of art" and whatnot a few years ago. And what about the whole "War on Christmas©" sham...

And the cartoons are fundamentally dishonest in that Muhammad lived 1500 years ago, and he was no more a "terrorist" than any Christian leader at the time. In what little I know about him, he in fact was much more tolerant than the terrorist power mongers that use his name, and allowed Christians and Jews to practice freely if modestly, and you really can't say as much about the European countries at the time...
    Dude, please stop calling people who get violent "Christians" because if they are getting violent in the name of God they are NOT Christians by any means.
    Don't insult true God fearing christians who live in peace and never react violently to any attack upon them as in accordance with the word of God.
    The attack on Christmas exposed the phony christians because they got all defensive and violent over something secular, not biblical.

You have got to learn the difference, in fact a lot of you need to learn to distinguish the difference between the two.

Christians aren't your enemies, those who pretend to be while ignoring the scripture are...hence, they aren't christians.

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2010 @ 04:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
    The Muslims protesting are making a rod for their own back by having double standards.

So one of the cartoons shows Mohammed with a bomb shaped turban, fair enough it's a dig at their religion, but every religion has to put up with that.

So what do the protesters do? They torch a load of embassies in the Middle East and parade through the streets of London with banners reading:
    UK you will pray
    7/7 is coming your way

or howabout

then there were a load of banners and placards paraded through central london calling for all those who insult Islam to be beheaded. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't things like that just re-inforce the image portrayed in the cartoon?

Smart move chaps. Firstly this just re-inforces the cliche shown in the cartoon and secondly why the anger aimed at the UK? The papers in the UK haven't puplished the images. In fact, unlike some countries, the UKs foreign secretary has come out against the publishing of the cartoons.

I know where Matt White is coming from, I know a bunch of decent muslims that work hard and keep their heads down. They practice their religion and obey the laws of the country and try to fit in with the customs of the locality. Unfortunately, however there is a growing section of that community that thinks it doesn't have to obey the laws and fit in with the customs.
    But see, the fact that we aren't Muslim means we are against Islam, they don't believe we can all co-exist in the same world and they think they are the chosen one's to exterminate all who aren't of Islam.

This is why they ignore the laws and customs of our country, their goal is to change it, to Islamic rule and once they get a foot, they'll take a yard, then they'll dig holes in that yard and begin burying anyone who is not Muslim.

Sure, there are those who can live in harmony with us, but those are fewer than you think.
    As i have said many times, we have a Muslim in the family by marriage of course, and he is a wealth of information on this subject.
    he came here for a better life, one he did not have living in Morroco.
    But he doesn't try to change the rules, he adapted to them and even said himself that if we give the Muslims a foothold they'll dig in and ultimately try to rid our country of, well, us.

I told him that it makes it hard to trust them when i see them in the streets, he says he understands that, and then adds that we shouldn't, especially the Iraqi's, which in the Middle East are considered the scum of their race.

I don't hate people for who they are, but i don't trust anyone who doesn't earn it first. and even then i've been stabbed in the back by people, to date none were Muslim i might add...it's a crap shoot but we can't be paranoid about it.

Just be careful and judge people by their actions, you'll know the extremist when you encounter them.

lazy lounge lizard
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Believe me Matt, I know quite a few good muslims too, but unfortunatly like Cathedral and Grimsdale are pointing out is that there fundamental belief is that YOU are an infidel and that you wouldn't last 5 minutes under the CHARIA...

You have to agree with the basic principle of it.

I just think that what would apply to you in their country should apply to them in my country, that's it, that's all!

lazy lounge lizard
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

AFGHANISTAN:
    Taliban fighting back, but continues losing ground as new government slowly extends control. But independent minded tribes, warlords and drug gangs still stand in the way of peace, prosperity and true national unity.

ALGERIA :
    Islamic rebels fading away, but a general uprising looms because of dissatisfaction with the old revolutionaries that refuse to honor election results or share power.

BALKANS :

The Greater Albania Movement is driven by part time Albanian nationalists, full time gangsters and a growing number of Islamic radicals. Bosnia continues to attract Islamic terrorists.

CENTRAL ASIA :

Dictators brew rebellion by suppressing democrats and Islamic radicals.

INDIA-PAKISTAN:

Kashmir is but one of many rebellions that beset the region. But India and Pakistan have nukes, making escalation a potential catastrophe. Recent peace talks have lowered the possibility of war, but both sides continue an arms race.

INDONESIA

Separatism, pirates, Islamic terrorists and government corruption create a volatile situation that is slowly calming down.

IRAN

Minority of Islamic conservatives have veto power over the majority of reformers. The supply of peaceful solutions is drying up. After that comes another revolution. Meanwhile, the Islamic conservatives are determined to build nuclear weapons.

IRAQ

Sunni Arab minority makes peace with the majority Kurds and Shia Arabs. But Sunni Arab Islamic radicals still back terrorism attacks against government and Shia Arabs (who are considered heretics).

ISRAEL

Jewish and Palestinian radicals continue to confront peacemakers. The Palestinian people got tired of terrorism and are trying to work out a peace deal with Israel.

PHILIPPINES

Islamic minority in the south wants it's own country, and expulsion of non-Moslems. Communist rebels in the north fight for social justice and a dictatorship.

RUSSIA

Rebuilding and reforming the Soviet era armed forces and fighting gangsters and Islamic radicals in Chechnya.

THAILAND

Moslems in the south have a different religion than most Thais, and are different ethnically as well (they are Malays). Islamic radicalism has arrived, along with an armed effort to create a separate Islamic state among the few million people in the area.

WAR ON TERROR

International terrorism has created a international backlash and a war unlike any other.

Elite shredoholic
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2021 @ 11:55 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Religion sucks and this is just more proof of that!

Anything but keeping your religion a private thing ought to be against the law!

Drop and give me ten!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-16-2023 @ 03:37 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I really don't understand the big deal about this. Get over it, destroying stuf is not cool. I know some muslims and they are cool, but the majority give them a bad name for acting foolish like this!

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-30-2010 @ 09:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

How many people died because of Piss Christ? How many buildings were burned?

Oh, that's right. None.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Funny, but I make one comment, very moderate, about some Christians get pissed over the defilement of religious iconography...

And two Christens (ALLY & CAT respectively) get pissed at me.

I neither compared scale, the results of their rage, nor the actual basis of their Christian beliefs made invalid by their actions contrary to Christ's teachings. Just that people get offended when their religion is mocked...

Relax people...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-10-2024 @ 10:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I don't call a cross in a bottle of piss 'art'. Or elephant shit on a picture of Mary.

I wonder if certain groups would get mad if you took a artistic rendering of Mohammed and smeared bodily fluids all over it.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I find the depiction of Jesus Christ as a Republican warmonger about the most offensive thing imaginable, but that doesn't stop the Falwell/Robertson/Chimp crowd from perpetuating that lie daily.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Jesus wasn't a liberal either.

Putting him in either political faction is wrong.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And Warham, just because YOU don't find the "piss cross" or whatever to be artistic ( I don't necessarily, but that's not the point), does that mean it should be BANNED? Or should it be okay to have KILLED that Maplethorpe guy, just because you feel your religion is being mocked? Who gets to set the standard?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Warham
    Jesus wasn't a liberal either.

Putting him in either political faction is wrong.
    If Jesus was walking the earth for about the last 50 years or so, do you think He would be marching with Martin Luther King, healing the sick and feeding the starving people in Africa, and building Habitat for Humanity homes with Jimmy Carter (He was a carpenter, after all)

Or

plotting wars for profit and fascism with the BCE and oppressing homosexuals with Falwell & Robertson?

Not much of a contest.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

No Ford, I don't think Jesus would be supporting abortions on demand (up to the point the umbilical cord is severed) and letting child rapists out of jail after a 90 day sentence.

Jesus was never a carpenter (his father was). He was a rabbi.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Warham

Jesus was never a carpenter (his father was). He was a rabbi.

So what WAS he doing for those missing years between 12-30 or so, as far as biblical references go? Was he with a consulting firm or something?

Fulfee Perferlert
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Does every damned thing have to end up focussed on Republicans versus Democrats or Liberals versus Conservatives? Believe it or not but the 5.5 billion people out there who aren't US citizens (and probably a fair proportion of those who are) don't actually give a damn about that stuff. It's not important. Get over it. Your left wing, right wing conspiracy theories are just that. Theories. It doesn't matter even if they are true. You're not going to change anything. Just get on with your lives and stop this inane, never ending arguing about stuff that is irrelevant to 90% of the worlds population.

So what if you're a commited Christian or Muslim or some other religion, you're all so far up your own arseholes you can't even begin to accept that your views might just be unimportant to another human being.

There's a whole world out there and you muppets spend your lives sniping at one another even though you're nominally on the same side.

Thread Information