• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Macu
    Roadie
    • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Faquar
    Very classy & mature, maroon...

And you say the linkers are fucked-up?...

Time to go back to sucking DLR's cock...
    Maroon?

Comment

• shaggydoo
      Head Fluffer
      • Feb 2005

... are you one of those young-fucks to whom spelling ain't important? ...
      - synchophants
      - agrre
      - maroon
      - ain't
      - gotta
      - cause
      - referrences
      - my

Spelling (and grammar too) "ain't" important to some other age groups it would appear!

Comment

• bru87tr
        Commando
        • Apr 2004

I think dave is trying to set himself up a recognizable show.

agree or disagree when heard... well ya know its dave. who else says that.

dont see the problem....

oh ya, your a fucking queer!
        "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

Polk High: I make no apologies for my surname... agree or disagree??

he really trying to encourage a response to his statement? Agree or disagree?

it's fine to say just not all the time... Agree or disagree??

I do love the show and I listen every day, cause I love it. Agree or disagree?

See how stupid that sounds?? Agree or disagree?

It's like the dumbree.

You are a crotchless butt sneeze who smells of goat urine and withered vagina.

Agree/Disagree?
          23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• bantonelli
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

Re: Re: "Agree or Disagree?"...

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
            hey pop, no prob...you don't like it...don't listen...simple as that...fucking queer
            "POP" - LOL!!! Brilliant answer, Natra.....

DITTO To Natra's answer....don't listen if you can't take the heat or the Agree/Disagree.... AGREED ?
            "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• shaggydoo
              Head Fluffer
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by shaggydoo

- synchophants
              - agrre
              - maroon
              - ain't
              - gotta
              - cause
              - referrences
              - my

Spelling (and grammar too) "ain't" important to some other age groups it would appear!
              - prolly
              - humor
              - sucessful

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Why is it that seemingly every person who wanders on here and has a problem with how much we dig Dave has to end their bullshit posts with some comment about us going off and sucking Dave's cock?

Is this a manifestation of sublimated homoerotic tendencies on their part? Could it be that it is really THEY who want to suck Dave's cock? Would go a long way towards explaining their presence on this site in the first place.
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• shaggydoo
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Terry
                  Why is it that seemingly every person who wanders on here and has a problem with how much we dig Dave has to end their bullshit posts with some comment about us going off and sucking Dave's cock?

Is this a manifestation of sublimated homoerotic tendencies on their part? Could it be that it is really THEY who want to suck Dave's cock? Would go a long way towards explaining their presence on this site in the first place.
                  That's funny but I think it's much simpler than that. They simply have no argument. They're wrong!

But they don't want you to notice, or have you tear the shit out of their flawed ramblings. So they try to distract you with the "sucking dave's cock" thing. Upsets you! You take issue with it! You ignore their preceding crap, and their arguments escape proper scrutiny.AND then they try taking the moral high ground when you abuse them back, even though they started it!

Yep, I think that's it. Besides. sheep have to leave little sheepy foot prints don't they? When someone comes in here saying "I'm a huge dave fan" then trashes the other 19,000 of us on this board saying we're "sucking dave's cock" ... well that's more clear an indicator to me of a sheep than if they had signed their name "sheep".

And speaking of sheep, haven't slept properly in two days, I gotta go count some (of the good sort)!

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

Stimulating conversation.........

For a retard.......

Agree? Disagree? Fuck-off?

Comment

• cineman
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Dec 2005

I love Dave as much as the next guy, but he'll be off the air (in NYC anyway) within 6 mos. This is the hardest city to survive in, and Dave's idle banter and vacillating and non-committal points of view may work for the truck-stop south, but NYC is a cosmopolitan metropilis and thank you very much sir, intellectual hub. The city likes to have fun but can only listen to central Floridians and their controversial and debate provoking statements like, "I'm gettin tired of all these pedophiles!" (Actual qoute. Brilliant and half literate discussion followed with Animal, Dave, and the ever eloquent Robin Bakay doing their best to recreate a fifth grade open forum.)

Comment

• Faquar
                        Groupie
                        • Jan 2006

:d

Do the people with the witty retorts actually listen to the show? Every day?

And what is a 'sheep'? Is that someone who prefers Fat Sammy over Dave? Sheep=lemming?

Dimunize. Agree or disagree?

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

Does anybody care which direction this thread is going? I mean seriously give a fuck?

Agree? Disagree? FUCK YOU very much?

Comment

• shaggydoo
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Feb 2005

And what is a 'sheep'?
                            Ewe is a sheep, I believe!

Comment

Working...