The results can be seen on my website.
    Post a link...
    Bastardog

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
      I really looooooooooove that feeling where you're not quite drunk, but you are feeling no pain! I've NEVER been a drug guy, but I have to fugure that morphine addicts have this same feeling!
      Morphine... I had to take graders to an information meeting about alcohol. I was first amazed by one of my 17-year-old pupils who answered the question "What do you usually do when you want to cut with reality or just your week's work": "I smoke joints". It's the fact he said that in public - what a change since I was his age...

Now, about morphine: the organiser of the meeting dealt with the topic very widely, and at some point, she siad that your liver will produce morphine out of the alcohol that you send it and make it run in your blood... Amazing, isn't it? :eek:

Oh, and I like the whole process of getting really drunk.
      I try hard to refrain from smoking weed, because I'll smoke it like tobacco... That is, I have no limits. Then, I'd rather not do weed anymore, though I smoked twice some twice a few weeks ago. The best one around Geneva, which means a lot!

Then I have to say how much drunkenness I dig most: being both on alcohol and joints, with no restraint.
      Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 02-16-2006, 03:38 PM.
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Golden AWe
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bastardog
        Post a link...
        Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.

there's also the www-button in every post...
        Originally posted by Cato
        Golden, why are you FAT?
        Originally posted by lesfunk
        Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
        http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Golden AWe
          www.freewebs.com/goldenawe

there's also the www-button in every post...
          Ha! Ha! Erasmus-orgasmus... No doubt, it's GA!

I'll have to check it out a little further very soon. Good times guaranteed.
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
            ... Then I have to say how much drunkenness I dig most: being both on alcohol and joints, with no restraint.

"En passant par Paris, on vit dans la bouteille....Le bon vin m'endors, mais l'Amour me réveille encore..." :bottle:
            Last edited by blonddgirl777; 02-16-2006, 04:22 PM.
            http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
            Originally posted by Nitro Express
            ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
            [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
            http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
            Originally posted by VanHalener
            ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
            Originally posted by FORD
            ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
              Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Interesting answers.

When I decide to get drunk, I like to mix a really strong rum drink and just down it, relaxing in my easy chair with some tunes playing. In about 5-10 minutes, this really mellow feeling comes over you and you just feel great! It's like you're not quite drunk, but you're getting there. I've never been able to maintain that level for more than a half hour. Eventually you hit the drunk, sloppy, stupid state, which frankly doesn't appeal to me nearly as much.

Can't do it with beer. Can't do it with tequila or rye. Sometimes I can do it with a nice glass of Jim Beam.
              Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
                ... I've never been able to maintain that level for more than a half hour. Eventually you hit the drunk, sloppy, stupid state, which frankly doesn't appeal to me nearly as much.
                Tell ME about it!

I really hate beer,
                Can't drink strong alcool like Scotch and Cognac... eeewww!

I love wine,
                Porto,
                And potent, colorful drinks (with umbrellas on them)...

All of wich, end up making me sleepy after a while!

The best I've had was called "Slushies", at a bar in Phoenix AZ.
                About 25 flavors of a crushed ice smoothie... mixed with EVERCLEAR!
                They called it L.P.R.; "Liquid Panty Remover"...
                http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                Originally posted by Nitro Express
                ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                Originally posted by VanHalener
                ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                Originally posted by FORD
                ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2005

I like to drink.

But sometimes I go a bit too far...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
                    "En passant par Paris, on vit dans la bouteille....Le bon vin m'endors, mais l'Amour me réveille encore..." :bottle:
                    So fine. But I can't remember who wrote it. :confused:

"Un soir , l'âme du vin chantait dans les bouteilles :
                    "Homme, vers toi je pousse, ô cher deshérité,
                    Sous ma prison de verre et mes cires vermeilles,
                    Un chant plein de lumières et de fraternité!"

:bottle:

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Nov 2004

Were you told the recipe?!

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                        Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Tell ME about it!

I really hate beer,
                        Can't drink strong alcool like Scotch and Cognac... eeewww!

I love wine,
                        Porto,
                        And potent, colorful drinks (with umbrellas on them)...

All of wich, end up making me sleepy after a while!

The best I've had was called "Slushies", at a bar in Phoenix AZ.
                        About 25 flavors of a crushed ice smoothie... mixed with EVERCLEAR!
                        I love beer and tequila, but I can't get that 'state' that I love with them. Only with rum.

We used to make a version of slushie for Grey Cup parties. Pineapple juice, 7-up, bottles of vodka and rum, mixed in a bowl and put in a freezer for a day. You hardly know you're drinking and then you get up to go to the bathroom or something and BAM, knocks you on your ass!
                        Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• SGV
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Nov 2004

Jack Daniel's has always been my choice. Five or six cocktails always puts me right where I want to be...

Beer...I love beer. I'm a dark beer drinker. For a night out, they can get heavy if you're in for marathon drinking.

Speaking of which...it's scotch o'clock. It's time for a cocktail.

A few drinks really don't affect me. (2-4)
                          A few more, and I start to feel good (5-6)
                          A few more, and I probably shouldn't drive on the highway (6-8)
                          A few more, and I won't drive more than a mile or two (8-10)
                          A few more, and I won't drive at all. (10+)

I usually cut it off there... I rarely drink to where I say, "Oh man...I'm drunk." Keeping it there, keeps me from getting sick the next morning.

sv

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                            Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

You're having 8-10 drinks and still driving ? Your cut off for driving is 10+ ? Man....remind me to stay away from your part of Jersey.
                            Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Golden AWe
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SGV
                              Jack Daniel's has always been my choice. Five or six cocktails always puts me right where I want to be...

Beer...I love beer. I'm a dark beer drinker. For a night out, they can get heavy if you're in for marathon drinking.

Speaking of which...it's scotch o'clock. It's time for a cocktail.

A few drinks really don't affect me. (2-4)
                              A few more, and I start to feel good (5-6)
                              A few more, and I probably shouldn't drive on the highway (6-8)
                              A few more, and I won't drive more than a mile or two (8-10)
                              A few more, and I won't drive at all. (10+)

I usually cut it off there... I rarely drink to where I say, "Oh man...I'm drunk." Keeping it there, keeps me from getting sick the next morning.

sv
                              Taking the taxi is much easier...you can afford to lose your count.
                              Originally posted by Cato
                              Golden, why are you FAT?
                              Originally posted by lesfunk
                              Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                              http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Wine and fruity cocktails give me killer hangovers. Wine for me is to enhance food. I hardly ever just pour me a glass but I'm alergic to sulfates and almost all wine contains sulfates, so I go easy on the wine.

Beer is great and there is such a variety of it nowadays, I'm always into trying brew I haven't tried before. I'm a sucker for Guiness on tap when the weather is cold and give me Mexican beer when it's hot.

I like my hard liquer up and straight. I'm a huge fan of good bourbon and I practacly grew up on Jack Daniels. I'm also a fan of good scotch.

I'm not a real fan of pisco (a nasty wine liquer from South America), I could live without sake, I think most Canadian whiskey sucks (Black Velvet is the worst!)

I like high end pot distilled rum.

It's all good to me I guess except pisco and sake but I'll drink those if there is nothing else. LOL!
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...