X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
    Lakers coach Phil Jackson said Bryant was motivated after a lackluster game against Bell the last time in Phoenix.

"At some level, it's remarkable," Jackson said of Bryant's 93 points on consecutive nights. "At another level, it limits us, it hackles us a little bit because other players don't get in the flow, and they didn't get in the flow tonight." [/B]

Kind of a little dig?
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Cavs win a big one today against the Nets...and they were down most of the game...the Cavs that is...

big comeback at the end...not big...but a comeback...

Good performances around...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Romeo Delight
        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Not to mention The Nets had put on quite a run up until today.
        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Love how Lebron gave Vince "the look".

Get that shit outta here pretender...

Of course, Vince fucked up when it mattered most, missing a free throw and launching an air-ball.

sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Switch84
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: DEETROIT BASKETBAALLLLLLL!!!

Originally posted by Brett
            The Lakers beat the Pistons this season, oh and Cleveland, Miami, and the Knicks twice.

You still don't know shit about the sport, it's sad you continue to comment. When you will you be off the Piston bandwagon, I doubt you were cheering when they were a last place team a few years back.

Yeah the East is real strong, that's why they have one title other than the Bulls in the last 15 years.

:p Christ, are you still on that "women shouldn't concern themselves with sports" schtick? You and Red must be drinking the same brand of Kool-aid.

Since you know nothing about anyone's team fanship, you should zip the lip. Hell, you probably couldn't find Michigan on the map, baby. No, I'm not a numbers-crunching dweeb for sports. I do enough of that shit at work and it's boring as FUCK! I love the games, PERIOD! He shoots, he SCORES! He who has the most points at the end of the game WINS! It's not that difficult. It's ENTERTAINMENT! I love the poetry of SHEED sinking a three. I am awed by how Kobe racked up 81 points and I'm no Lakers fan. Some feats of athletic prowess you have to recognize whether you're a fan of that player or not. Is that too difficult for the few Neanderthal women-haters here to understand? It's time to pull your asses out of the Dark Ages and be secure enough in your manhood to not be intimidated by letting the Grrls into the treehouse.
            "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
            Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• seenbad
              Commando
              • Jan 2004

Switch, if you would like to be taken seriously, don't speak like an idiot. It's simple, and it's not a male/female thing. You spout off like a know-it-all but really you're just a silly bitch with an opinion made from guess work and hear-say. You lost me when you mentioned whoever not being able to hang with the knicks. lol. That's fucking hilarious. The knicks are the worst team in basketball. Period. There is no other discussion.

Thanks for playing.
              sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by seenbad
                The knicks are the worst team in basketball. Period. There is no other discussion.
                Even worse than Portland? lol

The Knicks are terrible. I have serious doubts whether Larry Brown will be back next season. My prediction is that he'll bow out and blame it on "family" or "health" reasons.
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• seenbad
                  Commando
                  • Jan 2004

I knew Portland would come up.

Ok, second worst in the league. Tought to compete in the NBA when you don't have a 4 or 5 spot worth a shit (or a true 3).

Comment

• Switch84
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

LMAO!

Originally posted by seenbad
                    Switch, if you would like to be taken seriously, don't speak like an idiot. It's simple, and it's not a male/female thing. You spout off like a know-it-all but really you're just a silly bitch with an opinion made from guess work and hear-say. You lost me when you mentioned whoever not being able to hang with the knicks. lol. That's fucking hilarious. The knicks are the worst team in basketball. Period. There is no other discussion.

Thanks for playing.

:p Is English your second language? I'm SERIOUS! The Knicks comment was SARCASM, baby! These gazillion posts by the stalkers that follow my every post always makes it a mission to quip "women are stupid about sports" or "you're a bitch/cunt/whore/whatever" instead of responding with a constructive opinion using your BRAIN. You would fail miserably in a Debate Face-off, because you resort to idiotic, grade school insults instead of intelligence. Not a person here knows everything about anything, including YOU! I know what I like and I won't hesitate to speak on it.

I honestly don't know why a few of the fellas here get off on trying to tear someone down. You must be intimidated by women that venture outside of the 'barefoot and pregnant' subservient role we're 'supposed' to abide by. The team sites I surf and discuss sports with fellow fans are not like you and your ilk at all! They're receptive to anyone that loves the games and it's not about an ego trip.

You, (just like everybody else) are an anonymous person posting on a message board with people that share your interests. That could be a pleasant experience or it could be a nuisance, depending on your point of view and where your mindset is. I prefer it to be a pleasant experience.
                    Last edited by Switch84; 04-10-2006, 08:15 PM.
                    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• seenbad
                      Commando
                      • Jan 2004

Blah blah blah. Whatever. Don't post like an idiot and you'll be taken seriously. Your words are what they are and they represent your little peanut for a brain.

Go Knicks!!

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Lebron. Again.

Expert recap and game analysis of the Cleveland Cavaliers vs. NO/Oklahoma City Hornets NBA game from April 10, 2006 on ESPN.
                        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Brett
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Seen, Switch knows so little about the NBA, it isn't even worth discussing with her. I just let her ramble on, there's no point debating with an unarmed mind.

Check out her other retarded thread carrying on about a fucking run-of-the-mill defensive back retiring. It's just not worth responding to.

She has a huge chip on her shoulder that her being a woman has something to do with why she's not taken seriously about sports....maybe it's that her comments are just fucking dumb, no matter her gender.
                          Last edited by Brett; 04-12-2006, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• Brett
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: DEETROIT BASKETBAALLLLLLL!!!

Originally posted by Switch84
                            :p Christ, are you still on that "women shouldn't concern themselves with sports" schtick? You and Red must be drinking the same brand of Kool-aid.

Only one bringing up gender here is you you ditz. I don't give a shit what you are, you're fucking stupid when it comes to discussions of the NBA, man, woman, child, alien, Martian....fucking dumb.

Comment

• Brett
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: DEETROIT BASKETBAALLLLLLL!!!

Originally posted by Switch84
                              : I am awed by how Kobe racked up 81 points and I'm no Lakers fan.
                              Wow what a real fan you are....LOL....the guy scores the second most points in one game in the history of the NBA and that awes you. Like you need to be a Laker fan to appreciate something like that.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

vvvvb0oknmibvc

We'll call that Lil' Pojoette's first post...and leave it at that...

comments...forthcoming...

Comment

Working...