X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Sigs

Yes I'm wondering whether we were more or less all asked to limit or even delete signatures, maybe to save some bandwith, which I could understand.
    So, I'd only like to know if there is a common will to suppress them or - just a couple of weeks after I could handle them myself - it just happens that there are only a few left that display now.
    Did I miss any collective request? :confused:
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Re: Sigs

I got this from a webbie...

Originally posted by A Webbie
    We should really calm down a bit with the use of our signatures, I think...all of us.

Well - ALMOST all of us.

I am sending this PM to EVERYBODY ON THE SITE EXCEPT FOR JEROME, because...God dammit, it would be FUCKING FUNNY if he started a thread about it in Feedback after we all make him nervous. Now, I've got nothing personal against Jerome...he's a pretty cool cat in my book - BUT WE HAVE GOT TO GET THAT SON OF A BITCH AND THIS IS TOO - DAMN - GOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody PLEASE - ease up on your signature use and let's see what happens!

By the way, don't tell anybody I sent you this or you'll be banned for life.

Signed,

A Webbie.
    OK, so, you do the math.

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by bueno bob
      I got this from a webbie...

[QUOTE] Originally posted by A Webbie
      We should really calm down a bit with the use of our signatures, I think...all of us.

Well - ALMOST all of us.

I am sending this PM to EVERYBODY ON THE SITE EXCEPT FOR JEROME, because...God dammit, it would be FUCKING FUNNY if he started a thread about it in Feedback after we all make him nervous. Now, I've got nothing personal against Jerome...he's a pretty cool cat in my book - BUT WE HAVE GOT TO GET THAT SON OF A BITCH AND THIS IS TOO - DAMN - GOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody PLEASE - ease up on your signature use and let's see what happens!

By the way, don't tell anybody I sent you this or you'll be banned for life.

Signed,

A Webbie.

OK, so, you do the math.

Bob... You've turned me into a laughing machine...

I haven't stopped for a few minutes. You nasty mocker!
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
        Bob... You've turned me into a laughing machine...

I haven't stopped for a few minutes. You nasty mocker!
        I'm such a filthy whore.

I'm even worse than Lindsey Lohan.

How can anybody tolerate my filth?

:confused:
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

ooh no missus no!
          Originally posted by flappo
          i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
          translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• Coyote
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Blimey...
            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Egads. What the fuck happened to my LARG???
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• ashstralia
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Feb 2004

Re: Sigs

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                Yes I'm wondering whether we were more or less all asked to limit or even delete signatures, maybe to save some bandwith, which I could understand.
                So, I'd only like to know if there is a common will to suppress them or - just a couple of weeks after I could handle them myself - it just happens that there are only a few left that display now.
                Did I miss any collective request? :confused:
                just turn them off....

Comment

Working...