Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

All I've got to say is: If it happens, I hope they'll tour Europe, too.
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• jnaatane

Classic van Halen reunion would be awesome, but I´m sorry to say that I´m sceptical if the band would be
      even nearly as great as it once was. I think that Daves voice isn´t anymore what it used to be. The low parts are still great
      but high tones sound tight and
      squeaking, at least what I´ve heard.They aren´t young boys anymore, they are over 50 already. In one video I saw
      Dave jumping in the 2000´s
      and it looked pathetic.
      I hope I´m wrong because I´m a big CVH fan, but I´m afraid it´s true what I say.
      What do you think?
      Sorry about inperfect english, I´m from Finland.

Comment

• Golden AWe
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jnaatane
        Classic van Halen reunion would be awesome, but I´m sorry to say that I´m sceptical if the band would be
        even nearly as great as it once was. I think that Daves voice isn´t anymore what it used to be. The low parts are still great
        but high tones sound tight and
        squeaking, at least what I´ve heard.They aren´t young boys anymore, they are over 50 already. In one video I saw
        Dave jumping in the 2000´s
        and it looked pathetic.
        I hope I´m wrong because I´m a big CVH fan, but I´m afraid it´s true what I say.
        What do you think?
        Sorry about inperfect english, I´m from Finland.
        Tervetuloa!

Esittele toki ittes Fan introductionissa!
        Originally posted by Cato
        Golden, why are you FAT?
        Originally posted by lesfunk
        Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
        http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
          Banned
          • Mar 2005

eddie gotta quit the bottle, dave gotta get a facelift, wig, singing lessons and lobotomy to change his shitty personality

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

Originally posted by ritetoolforjob
            I crave two things in life.

The first thing is COCK .

The second is MORE COCK .
            KILL YOURSELF ,PLEASE !!!
            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• bobgnote
              Banned
              • May 2005

REUNION? ******, please.

Vanilli ran off on Meally, called it a JUMP, but it was a FLYING KIKE, talking out his ass, 1985. That ain't JUMP!

Want some more REAL rocks, YOU MUST PAY, and you are late, so know the law in 1985, like a Mexican named Sammy, and 'fly.'

Kids call it 'sick,' then they think they get a weed scrip for THAT. SUCK!

Ed's no goddamn good, then along comes 2008, and nobody looks like a Bond girl at YOUR house without getting PAID, Havin-a-ta-killya and you ain't SAMMY with the business up front. Sammy is so FAT, he does not need new rock. DLR is so fat like something trying to get run over by FoxNews, he's gonna flop on radio, where Stern was.

Then STERN will kak out, since HE is also being too stupid for TV.

Comment

• mewisemagic
                Commando
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                I still would want new music.

But can Ed really write new music? Let's face it: ME WISE MAGIC was 10 years ago.

Ed's lucky if he can even play old songs, let alone write new ones.
                I dont know Rikk,I think Eddie needs a driving force,and Sammy's not the guy.

I think if Dave and Eddie ever got back in the studio together
                And Eddie was clean and sober and open minded to Dave's opinions,
                I think they could still lay down some pretty good tunes...
                Key words here are sober and open minded!

Comment

• Carmine
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by mewisemagic
                  I dont know Rikk,I think Eddie needs a driving force,and Sammy's not the guy.

I think if Dave and Eddie ever got back in the studio together
                  And Eddie was clean and sober and open minded to Dave's opinions,
                  I think they could still lay down some pretty good tunes...
                  Key words here are sober and open minded!

Well bro...they have already. MWM and CGTSNM are prime examples of the fact that the "Craftsmanship" is still there.

And according to Dave and Mike...the tracks they did in the 2000/2001 sessions are phenominal.

If only...

Comment

• RedDvl
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Apr 2006

How does one send information to Mr. Roth

without going through the station email? would Reverend Roth Radio be something HE could sink his teeth into? I've just heard about his plight on the radio today and thought maybe he would like to look into taking his audience on a magical mystery tour through the looking glass and down the rabbit hole to where two towers collapse and a plane disappears after hitting the pentagon. I checked out his program/show blog today and it seems as though he's still not taking much guff. Something must be up and he's playing with the MEAN DOGS! But don't forget REVEREND ROTH comes from a distinct background as well...Uncle Manny owned one of New York's HIPPEST JOINTS in the early '60s so it's not like REVEREND ROTH to be intimidated. OR IS HE? Is he just playing along for now and then hitting them with a ZINGER? I HOPE SO! In the meantime, there's consent brewing amongst the people with regards to a 9/11 truth movement and celebrities get the most coverage (just look at Sheen - www.bravocharlie911.com) meanwhile us little unknown truthers live our day to day lives trying to make the best of things, talking to friends and family and the occassional politician (but they don't want to hear the truth - go figure...) whilst our governments, big corps and secret elite play puppets/chess with real people, real souls...

welcome

Comment

• ace diamond
                      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                      This could be excellent fucking news.

Excellent indeed.

3 months? Sign me the fuck up...for all 3 fuckin' months of shows...

Mmm-hmm.

i second that fucking motion,brother!!!!!
                      Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                      When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                      "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• VanHalener
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

It's going to be a matter of Dave's voice strength too. Sorry Dave, love ya, but I said it.
                        ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• r_hill
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Nov 2006

I want to see a dlr/vh reunion as bad as anyone else here. When I first bought the best of volume 1, it blew me away to here how awesome the music turned out on "Me Wise Magic", and "Can't Get This Stuff No More". Yes, it may have not had those real high notes that we were all used to hearing from Dave, but I was left wondering what a full length album would turn out like. Those 2 songs were just merely a taste of what could have been, if they all could just get along like the old days, and just make some great music for all us devoted fans. I wish they could just put together a full album. I'm sure there are plenty of unreleased songs, locked up in a vault somewhere. Let Dave throw some lyrics to them, like only he can do!

Comment

• aqualung
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Nov 2006

zen and the art of band relationships.

so ed says to dave "are you a glass half full or glass half empty kind a guy ?..." dave reply`s "shit !, i never really stopped to think about it, man... i was stoked just to get a sip !

do it before its too late guys...

Comment

• skullywag
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Sep 2004

Roth Reunion only option for Van Halen...Huh???

You have got to be kidding, right? I know I might sound like a Dave basher......but I'm not. I think "classic" VH is the best that ever was.
                              But let's face it. Dave hasn't been in the "classic" frame of mind for many a year. The days of "Unchained" were replaced with "Just a Gigalo". The trash talking god of hard rock , put make-up on, rubbed is ass, and sang "humala bumala boobala bop" in his vids. He was reduced to radio, and failed at that.

On the other hand.......Van Hagar sold more records, and sold out more shows than any dave solo effort. Let's do the math...... Dave=mockery of his former self, broke, and busted for a dime-bag.
                              Van Hagar= platinum sales of every record, sold out shows.
                              Dave=blown vocals. Hagar=the ability to still hit the high notes (though not the record/concert draw sans VH).

I just hope Dave's mouth doesn't screw this one up again..........although the music will prolly suck....the concert t-shirts will proilly rock! Am I the only one who still has the Fair Warning shirt tucked away in the drawer, showing the lion with shades?

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Re: Roth Reunion only option for Van Halen...Huh???

Originally posted by skullywag
                                Am I the only one who still has the Fair Warning shirt tucked away in the drawer, showing the lion with shades?
                                Probably cos that shirt wasn't even from Fair Warning you moronic cunt!!! It was from the "Hide Your Sheep Tour" from a year later ya idiot.

Speaking of which, you're a sheep that better go and hide at this point.
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...