• Show
Clear All
  • Lord Thanos
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Feb 2006

I Have Jake E. Lee w/Ozzy 4 Trade

"Live, before your naked steaming eyes!"
    I hear your pain brother!

There's lots of Randy boots out there but damn few Jake E. Lee.

I have a copy of "Cry Wolf" which is from the Stockholm & Lund shows in '83.

I also have St. Louis '86

Both have Jake E.

I started trading cd-r's of shows a while back. I will happily trade some Jake E. Lee with Ozzy for some Old VH or DLR. In fact I am looking for a copy of DLR at the Cow Palace 12/12/86 or 12/13/86.

I'm open to all reasonable trades.

Please do not ask me to sell any of my discs/shows. I will not do it & I will ignore the request.

I also have old VH for trade, among other things.

here is my list at db.etree

so reply to this post, send me an e-mail or whatever.

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by binnie
      Massive BADLANDS fan, fucking killer band.

first album is a classic.

Elvis is right, they came at a bad time.
      Same here. I agree with Elvis on their (Badlands') timing also. I saw the Speak of the Devil Tour as a kid ...when Jake was still going by his real name, Jake Williams, I believe. Dude was amazing. Pulled off the Randy shit better than I've ever heard Zakk do it (and I think Zakk's OK too, mind you), was doing things you would think he was using a tremolo bar but he was bending the fucking neck...insanely good. I don't think either Ozzy album really did him any justice as a player, though you could tell he was a badass by 'RocknRoll Rebel' and the like...then the Badlands stuff came out and if you were a guitar player you were like 'Damn, this dude has has shit together!'...severely underrated player.
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

Originally posted by jhale667
        Same here. I agree with Elvis on their (Badlands') timing also. I saw the Speak of the Devil Tour as a kid ...when Jake was still going by his real name, Jake Williams, I believe. Dude was amazing. Pulled off the Randy shit better than I've ever heard Zakk do it (and I think Zakk's OK too, mind you), was doing things you would think he was using a tremolo bar but he was bending the fucking neck...insanely good. I don't think either Ozzy album really did him any justice as a player, though you could tell he was a badass by 'RocknRoll Rebel' and the like...then the Badlands stuff came out and if you were a guitar player you were like 'Damn, this dude has has shit together!'...severely underrated player.
        damn I wish I'd seen that!

Cheers for that mini-review!
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nU3MPLNw3Dc"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nU3MPLNw3Dc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Unfuckingbelievably good.

I saw this in 1985 on TV and immediately started playing guitar 8 hours a day.

Noone was ever more cool than Jake E Lee at his pinacle.

If you aren't moved by this clip you are dead.

Talk about playing the living fuck out of a pretty average song...

Badlands well whatever check this out...

Comment

• Knuclebones03
            Full On Cocktard
            • Apr 2004

My niece's boyfriend has a 84 tour with Jake E. Lee on guitar , Tommy Alridge on drums, and I think Daisley on bass, not sure of the bassist. I was watching it on his computer a couple of weeks ago. Pretty good quality. I might able to get a copy from him. Let me know if you want a copy . Buy or trade .

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nU3MPLNw3Dc"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nU3MPLNw3Dc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Unfuckingbelievably good.

I saw this in 1985 on TV and immediately started playing guitar 8 hours a day.

Noone was ever more cool than Jake E Lee at his pinacle.

If you aren't moved by this clip you are dead.

Talk about playing the living fuck out of a pretty average song...

Badlands well whatever check this out...

Dude, its hard watching the videos you post.. Kermit always
              seems to be in time with the music
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

When I first saw that clip of Jake doing Suicide Solution on Youtube I realized why Sesh was so inspired by him.

Comment

• ace diamond
                  Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
                  I remember an Ozzy concert on Mtv during the Bark At The Moon tour. I am sure it is floating out there in bootleg land somewhere. The US Festival also featured Ozzy with Jake on guitar. That performance sticks out in my head because Jake flubbed one of the guitar solo's. He is still an awesome guitarist though. I really liked Badlands, but they came on the scene to late. Sissy glam rock was hot at the time and Grunge was about wipe the floor with it.
                  i have that show on a vhs....it was taped in salt lake city.

i have a cd-r that is an audio rip from the "ultimate ozzy" video that was an official release about 20 years ago. wish i still had the video.
                  Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                  When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                  "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Full Bug
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

This thread would be great again, except none of the videos work anymore...
                    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

Working...