Introducing The Amazing Penta-lawn 2000!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

here is your 15 ft wide hole

If you put north at the top of the photo the plane entered
    at North North East

the angle of the long crane on the right

the plane did not hit sguare onto the flat of the wall of the building

there is not much left from the W trade center fire balls either

you cats crack me up!

And there is only the tail left from the plane that crashed in the field

all things at two hundred and fifty miles per hr are hard to
    photograph when going cross frame on a static camera try it
    next time you watch a nascar race find a point and let a car
    pass at 150 even 60 mph in front of you and tell me what it
    looks like.

Once again you cats crack me up..

Find a better conspiracy and do some research..Nancy Boys...

My fave is why is the Hubble Space telescope.. blurry

Because it saw a big eyeball looking at us the Earth thru a microscope
    and we are in a REALLY HUGE kids peitry dish on his seventh grade
    science class counter top.

Pussies!!!!!

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      No confusion.

I believe THAT one was shot down too, on Cheney's orders.

Rummy "accidently" admitted it too
      You are a dork look at the wreckage it didnt eplode in the air

ITS ALL IN A FIELD A COMPLETE OUTLINE OF A PLANE.. DOOFASS

The space shuttle is spread all over texas this plane would
      be spread over at least 5 miles You no research doing ding dong..GRRR

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If any plane was shot down then it has to be a conspiracy theory for the whole gig.

The military is part of the government. You ever had to deal with the taxman? Look at FORD he works for the government and look how much time he spends online not working.

You blindside the 'US Air Defence' which is basically a bunch of people half asleep doing jobs that seemed pointless after the end of the Cold War. Pretty pointless then too. Nothing ever ever happens. You telling me in 2001 it could go from that state to shooting down a US commercial airliner deliberately within an hour?

I don't buy it. Everyone was shocked and confused. Probably took 15 minutes after the second plane hit before it filtered to people who could make a call to even begin to set up a Combat Air Patrol. Then how many would be loaded up?

Also fuel, range and interception. Unless you burn up a ton of fuel shortening your range hugely, as I understand it a military plane isn't going to be a hell of a lot faster than the civilian jet.

I bow to peoples superior knowledge on the above as I didn't look up timetables etc etc. but that's my instincts.

Cheers!

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

100?

Bullshit.

Quit lying.

It's unbecoming of an unemployed man on laundry detail waiting for the wife to come home....
          Unemployed?

Didn't I tell you to stop lying?

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

I hope you crazy cats are mind control freaks and are attempting to warp peoples minds as per some diabolical scheme.. I will really
            be upset if you aren't and believe all of this BS .

GET OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by thome
              I hope you crazy cats are mind control freaks and are attempting to warp peoples minds as per some diabolical scheme.. I will really
              be upset if you aren't and believe all of this BS .

GET OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that's funny.

Oh, the irony.
              Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ODShowtime
                ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                I will say this:

Anyone who blindly believes the government's version of events that day is a fucking retard.
                anyone who believes anything they say is a fucking retard
                gnaw on it

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  If any plane was shot down then it has to be a conspiracy theory for the whole gig.

The military is part of the government. You ever had to deal with the taxman? Look at FORD he works for the government and look how much time he spends online not working.

You blindside the 'US Air Defence' which is basically a bunch of people half asleep doing jobs that seemed pointless after the end of the Cold War. Pretty pointless then too. Nothing ever ever happens. You telling me in 2001 it could go from that state to shooting down a US commercial airliner deliberately within an hour?

I don't buy it. Everyone was shocked and confused. Probably took 15 minutes after the second plane hit before it filtered to people who could make a call to even begin to set up a Combat Air Patrol. Then how many would be loaded up?

Also fuel, range and interception. Unless you burn up a ton of fuel shortening your range hugely, as I understand it a military plane isn't going to be a hell of a lot faster than the civilian jet.

I bow to peoples superior knowledge on the above as I didn't look up timetables etc etc. but that's my instincts.

Cheers!

Damn. A post that should hit home with everyone.

A Well-thought-out post by Sesh. Particularly about the "dazed and confused" part of US Air Defense at the time. We had none over the Continental US because we didn't need any. Combat Air Patrol was non-existent. Fighter jets were not on standby like they are now days.
                  “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                    Damn. A post that should hit home with everyone.

A Well-thought-out post by Sesh. Particularly about the "dazed and confused" part of US Air Defense at the time. We had none over the Continental US because we didn't need any. Combat Air Patrol was non-existent. Fighter jets were not on standby like they are now days.
                    OK, I might buy the idea that they wouldn't have Air Defense ready to protect the World Trade Center.

But the PENTAGON??

No air defense to protect the heart of the military machine itself? I'm not buying that.

And then there's the Payne Stewart incident. Proof that they did track all air traffic that went off course. That plane was intercepted in a timely fashion, and once it was determined that everyone aboard was already dead, the plane was allowed to crash on its own, since it didn't go down in a populated area.

Now keep in mind, that was one civilian lear jet.

You have 4 commercial passenger planes go radically off course within an hour, and don't respond? That's just completely ludicrous, given the Payne Stewart example of how the system was designed to work.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Not just the sheep...

Nicky and Sharkey need to offer an "explanation" too....

It's not possible the way BushCO claims.....
                      Oh, I missed this, I was trying to avoid this thread...

First of all, I actually don't think everything has been revealed as far as the attack goes. But, I'm pretty sure no one ever claimed it landed on the Pentagon lawn before it hit the Pentagon.

Maybe these conspiracy theorists can start by telling us why exactly the grass WOULD be charred if a plane passed over head and hit a building?

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        Oh, I missed this, I was trying to avoid this thread...

First of all, I actually don't think everything has been revealed as far as the attack goes. But, I'm pretty sure no one ever claimed it landed on the Pentagon lawn before it hit the Pentagon.

Maybe these conspiracy theorists can start by telling us why exactly the grass WOULD be charred if a plane passed over head and hit a building?
                        Because it was supposedly a Boeing 757 flying in at approximately 500 miles per hour and hitting the building at the ground level. Add to this the fact that the alleged terrorist-pilot Hani Hanjour was considered barely capable of flying a plane by those who gave him flight instructions. So clearly, he couldn't have pulled off the type of acrobatic moves that would have taken that plane out of the sky and into the ground floor without touching the ground.

Even the most skilled pilot would have a problem with those kind of maneuvers in a plane that large. The Boeing 757 was made for transportation, not evasive stunt maneuvers. It would be like winning a NASCAR race with an 18 wheeler, only 10 times more difficult.

And that still leaves the physical problem of shoving the fusilliage of that huge plane into a 15 foot wide hole with no trace of the wings, or entry holes for the engines.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          Get a copy of "Loose Change", Sesh, and you will see it differently.

Actually, the idea that 19 half-assed pilots

Only a few of the hijackers were actually pilots, the rest may have believed this was little more than a conventional hijacking. And they intricately rehearsed for the operation for years, often flying small craft to get down the navigation, then trained to fly the passenger jets using simulators. In fact, they were reported to the FBI by other people in the schools as highly suspicious. But the local agents were torpedoed by higher HQ. (That's really the conspiracy theory.) It really isn't that difficult, given planning and rehearsal. Once the aircraft is aloft, all you really have to do is steer, have a basic knowledge of navigation, and use dead reckoning once one has flown the route repeatedly...

with box cutters
                          You forgot that they had a lot of mace/pepper spray, martial arts training, and that the "muscle-hijackers" trained for years in disarming Air Marshals and fighting off passengers. In fact, it's unclear what happened or if an Air Marshal was over powered and his gun was taken by the hijackers on one of the flights...

So, no, they didn't just have boxcutters, they also had imaginary bombs and imaginary AK-47s hidden in the cargo hold that they would imaginarily detonate if anyone "took back" the aircraft...

They simply lied once the aircraft was in their control, and never exactly announced that the operation was a suicide cruise-missile attack...

When people learned that this was the case, they fought back with nothing to lose...

could defy laws of gravity and thermodynamics
                          Which laws against? It seems that most conspiracy theories do the same thing, and even alter generally accepted, corroborated, data for their own ends...

while simultaneously forcing the US air defenses to stand down an entire hour.
                          Nothing stood down. US air defenses were pointed at outside threats, not hijacked suicide liners with their beacons turned off. There really are never that many fighter aircraft in the air at any given moment...

has to be the most ridiculous conspiracy theory ever written.
                          Accept the ones people keep posting here.

Even the actual video footage shot on the scene at both the WTC and the Pentagon shoots that conspiracy theory down.
                          No. No it doesn't...

In fact, that attack on the Pentagon was supposed to have crashed into the White House. That flight circled over Washington for a while actually because the terrorists could not locate it, the Pentagon was the secondary target. Something most conspiracy theorists ignore...
                          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-22-2006, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                            Because it was supposedly a Boeing 757 flying in at approximately 500 miles per hour and hitting the building at the ground level.

Ford, have you ever actually driven by the Pentagon, or seen it from the air. It's not exactly small. I'd say it's about as big as an airport. And did he mean to hit at ground level? or was he aiming for the second tier ring? Actually, after circling for several minutes, and lining up the building, I can imagine them doing just that...

Add to this the fact that the alleged terrorist-pilot Hani Hanjour was considered barely capable of flying a plane by those who gave him flight instructions. So clearly, he couldn't have pulled off the type of acrobatic moves that would have taken that plane out of the sky and into the ground floor without touching the ground.
                            Again, he was aiming for an awfully big building... And how good a pilot he was is subjective. Yeah, he may never have been an airline pilot, but what happened to the real Hanjour if he didn't crash the plane?

Even the most skilled pilot would have a problem with those kind of maneuvers in a plane that large. The Boeing 757 was made for transportation, not evasive stunt maneuvers. It would be like winning a NASCAR race with an 18 wheeler, only 10 times more difficult.
                            Check my last post, they were orbiting DC in search of the White House. It's really no more difficult than landing on an airstrip, is it?

And that still leaves the physical problem of shoving the fusilliage of that huge plane into a 15 foot wide hole with no trace of the wings, or entry holes for the engines.
                            '
                            Well, that problem might be solved by the fact that a plane filled with jet fuel crashed into a hardened concrete structure (designed to resist WWII bombing) at 400-500mph...

In fact, there was a hole, but the building collapsed in around it, and the wings presumably "folded" like a toilet brush being jammed into a coffee cup...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

This is why I hate these threads...

I can't believe I wasted this much time LOUNGE you bastard! So I'll waste more...

Meanwhile, no one wants answers to questions like:
                              • Why did the FBI HQ overrule it's local agents, and pull the plug on investigating Arab men in flight schools (that weren't concerned with landing a plane, just steering it)?

How could Condi and Co. receive 52-warnings of terrorist hijack attempts, including those that mentioned possible suicide attacks, between April and September of 2001, and do absolutely nothing?

How could BUSH have ignored an intelligence brief in August of that year from the CIA, warning of a probable terror attack in CONUS?

Why was the FBI (by all accounts) so utterly incompetent at translating Arabic data and "terrorist chatter?" Yet, they still intentionally prevented agents from translating data in order to get a bigger budget, and even had sympathizers working for them that had little problem with the 9/11 attacks apparently...

Why did the Bush Administration NEVER ONCE hold a meeting regarding the terrorist threat to the US?

Why was there and orchestrated, almost Rovian, media campaign designed to almost solely blame the Clinton Administration for the 9/11 attacks while virtually ignoring all of the above?

No, let's just go on pursuing this 'agent provocateur' conspiracy stuff...
                              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-22-2006, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                                I will say this:

Anyone who blindly believes the government's version of events that day is a fucking retard.
                                Almost as retarded as anyone that believes any conspiracy theory at any time...

Comment

Working...