Introducing The Amazing Penta-lawn 2000!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondD
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

What witnesses that say otherwise?

There nothing in the 100s of people's claim to have seen a plane that has anything to do with national security. I still don't know why they have the tapes, but I don't see what difference there is with as much overwhelming evidence it was THE plane.
    Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
      My only question about the Moon Landing is.......

If Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon, who the Hell was holding the camera that filmed all the exterior shots as he took his historic "giant leap".
      It's a fucking purple alien with green spots.

Gimme a fucking break FORD this is just stupid shit.

Another point that you don't ever hear on these spastic cuntspiracy sites is that a thousand amateur folk with telescopes sat and watched the whole thing in front of their eyes.

They could track the whole Apollo thing and see it.

It's fucking pathetic and everyone needs to get a life about the 'faked' moon landings just as they need to move on from the Pentagon fakery BS.

If we didn't have the 5 or 6 films of planes hitting the towers then I am 100000000% sure the exact same shit woukd be being said about that.

Cheers!

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        It's a fucking purple alien with green spots.

Gimme a fucking break FORD this is just stupid shit.

Of course it was. It was stupid for Matt to make the comparison, so I gave him a stupid answer. I really hope he doesn't pull that kind of shit in the courtroom

Another point that you don't ever hear on these spastic cuntspiracy sites is that a thousand amateur folk with telescopes sat and watched the whole thing in front of their eyes.

They could track the whole Apollo thing and see it.
        Now that would have been cool. Fuck the Walter Cronkite commentary, just make your own coverage. Of course the downside is that there would have been no way to record the telescope's output. Today they have USB interfaces and all that shit.

It's fucking pathetic and everyone needs to get a life about the 'faked' moon landings just as they need to move on from the Pentagon fakery BS.

If we didn't have the 5 or 6 films of planes hitting the towers then I am 100000000% sure the exact same shit woukd be being said about that.

Cheers!

Well, since NASA got brought into this shit already..... I heard someone claim on the radio last night that he was a retired NASA employee who was working in the Houston command center on 9-11-01. He claims to have watched the FIRST plane hit the WTC on a NASA monitor.

Just like Junior claimed to have watched it from his limo en route to the Florida elementary school.

Now I have no doubt that the NASA control center is linked to every camera on every satellite in orbit, but why would a satellite be aimed at the WTC at that precise moment? Could be dumb luck, but what are the odds?

And why would the Chimp be patched in to such a video link, unless he was expecting something to happen?
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Phil theStalker
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          OK, I might buy the idea that they wouldn't have Air Defense ready to protect the World Trade Center.

But the PENTAGON??

No air defense to protect the heart of the military machine itself? I'm not buying that.

And then there's the Payne Stewart incident. Proof that they did track all air traffic that went off course. That plane was intercepted in a timely fashion, and once it was determined that everyone aboard was already dead, the plane was allowed to crash on its own, since it didn't go down in a populated area.

Now keep in mind, that was one civilian lear jet.

You have 4 commercial passenger planes go radically off course within an hour, and don't respond? That's just completely ludicrous, given the Payne Stewart example of how the system was designed to work.
          Were yoo home schooled, FORD?

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

FORD mmakes t2oo mmuch sense. You cun't let da heart aff da machine git SUCKER PUNCHED!

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
              Were yoo home schooled, FORD?

Nope. Just always questioned everything and evaluated it well enough before deciding what I believed.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Maybe his NASA monitor was on CNN, a replay after the plane hit. He doesn't say WHEN he watched...

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Maybe his NASA monitor was on CNN, a replay after the plane hit. He doesn't say WHEN he watched...
                  You mean Junior, or the NASA guy on the radio?

The guy on the radio said he was watching at 8:46 EST.

Junior said he was watching TV before he went to Booker Elementary. He was in the classroom when the second plane hit.

So the question is, does footage of the first crash exist, other than the Naudet brothers' documentary footage, in which the cameraman didn't have enough time to focus his camera on the plane, unfortunately, just barely catching the crash at all.

And if NASA, or some other government agency is in posession of this tape, then isn't it time that they release it, as well as the Pentagon tapes to the public.

That is, unless they have something to hide?
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• diamondD
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

What does a tape you wonder might exist and what it might have on it have to do with the Pentagon? There's nothing to hide about the WTC. 2 planes hijacked by terrorists flew them into them. That's it.

Do you still believe it wasn't a passenger plane at the Pentagon and why? Quit trying to duck all the facts presented to you. You stopped addressing the issue as soon as you couldn't come up with a halfway sane point.

At least LM can admit he can open his mind to it a little. Can you admit there's a possibility it was the passenger plane that is listed in the official story?

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Wee mmust stop da denial...da Pentagon is not da heart aff da military machine tit's da ASSHOLE!

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by diamondD

At least LM can admit he can open his mind to it a little.
                        LMMFAO

Ya know, coming from d2.....this is quite the fucking compliment

To quote one of my fave movies of all time......

TOO MANY SECRETS
                        Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• diamondD
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

That's why I was trying to word that as best I could. I know you didn't change your position. But you definitely quit saying the rest of us were wrong.

Notice how your buddy FORD stopped addressing the issue and started avoiding the thread? Standard Operating Procedure for the last 6-7 years. Kinda makes it hard to think he even believes what he says.

Comment

• Roy Munson
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2004

I'm a firefighter and I can tell you that extreme temperatures do some fucked-up things to sheet metal and steel. Ever put out a car fire? I have and the temperatures from a car fire would not even remotely approach the super-heated environment created by such as that by an airliner crashing into a concrete building. Most car fires I have been involved with in extinguishing left just pieces of metal that you would never think was a car in the first place.

Also, an impact with speeds of that nature would also leave "impressions" that most people would find confusing. It's not as though the plane was travelling at car speeds.

It seems that most of you liberal consipracy geeks have skipped over Thome's post that linked to the Rense site. Why no comment? Very peculiar, indeed. When looking at those pics I am reminded of things I see as a firefighter...in other words, that shit looks authentic.

Of course, there are all of the eye witness accounts. What to make of those?

Oh...you say all of those people on that passenger plane were part of some huge Bush administration/governement/Raytheon conspiracy and are hiding out somewhere safe and sound? PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME THAT YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THAT?????? HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU? I swear some of you morons have nothing better to do than dream this shit up all day. Dillusional is as dillusional does, I guess.

And LoungeMachine, your personal attacks on Warham show a level of immaturity that surpasses many 3 years olds I've known.
                            Originally posted by ELVIS
                            I guess you're right...

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Roy Munson
                              I'm a firefighter and I can tell you .
                              Wot cun't yoo tell mme?! huh

During mmy coollege years at beautiful Cleveland State I poured 'metal' or steel as most would call it. Hey, I grew up in steel mill CLEVELAND. I can tell you that there are different types of steel f4or car fenders (Wot did da engine block look like, genius?) and steel beams in skyscrapers. If you were really a fireman you'd know that from your classes. Dis is why America is fakked up. Tit's full aff 'professionals' like dis!

Gimme a break.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Roy Munson
                                I'm a firefighter and I can tell you .
                                Wot cun't yoo tell mme?! huh

During mmy coollege years at beautiful Cleveland State I poured 'metal' or steel as most would call it. Hey, I grew up in steel mill CLEVELAND. I can tell you that there are different types of steel f4or car fenders (Wot did da engine block look like, genius?) and steel beams in skyscrapers. If you were really a fireman you'd know that from your classes. Dis is why America is fakked up. Tit's full aff 'professionals' like dis!

Gimme a break.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

Working...