Introducing The Amazing Penta-lawn 2000!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

I'm confused...

OJ piloted the plane that hit the Pentagon?

Fuck, I'm gone a coupla days.........
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
      The prosecutions' witnesses ALL stated it would have been a very violent struggle......OJ didn't have a single mark on him. Not to mention the time frame was IMPOSSIBLE for him to be guilty.

But yes, Denise Brown is a CUNT and so is Fred CUNT Goldman. Pieces of shit all............especially Marcia Clark. A World-Class cunt.
      Except for numerous bruises, lesions, and a severally cut hand that he got "squeezing a glass of whine when he heard that Nicole died." LOL

Gee, maybe he had a big ass knife and Ron was unarmed? Hmmmm...

Because, both OJ and big-AL were in a gang that took part in a lot of knife fighting in the streets of San Francisco when he was young... (I bet you didn't know that, did you? He all but admitted as much on a local sports documentary from the 1970's that was replayed right before the murders, eerily enough.)

Dude, go beat your wife.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
        Veteran
        • May 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Again, you're full-bore fucking full of shit, as usual.

How was it proven he could 'not have' killed her? His alibi was shit, and he had wounds and blood all over his vehicle. OJ had a violent history, motive, opportunity, and abundant circumstantial evidence against him. He was found liable by a civil court! I know a hell of a lot more about the case, and OJ, than you ever will since it was a huge local story here...

And believing whatever you want to believe because you enjoy sucking off a sports heroes is far from "thinking for yourself..." You love blacks (as long as they're ex-athletes) and hate women, fine...

BTW, has OJ found the killer yet? I hear he's searching on Florida golf courses when he's not busy stealing cable...
        I have no interest in OJ or football. And "local story" Jesus Christ you're a fucking idiot. It was a local story on MArs for fuck sake. And you clearly know NOTHING about the evidence. You're just another gullible, dumb-ass American sheep who accepts everything that' spoon-fed to him.

You are brainless.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
          Veteran
          • May 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          I'm confused...

OJ piloted the plane that hit the Pentagon?

Fuck, I'm gone a coupla days.........
          If you believe FORD, then yes. Execept he was beamed away by the mother ship before impact. Now he's free to kill more white whores.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
            Veteran
            • May 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Except for numerous bruises, lesions, and a severally cut hand that he got "squeezing a glass of whine when he heard that Nicole died." LOL

Gee, maybe he had a big ass knife and Ron was unarmed? Hmmmm...

Because, both OJ and big-AL were in a gang that took part in a lot of knife fighting in the streets of San Francisco when he was young... (I bet you didn't know that, did you? He all but admitted as much on a local sports documentary from the 1970's that was replayed right before the murders, eerily enough.)

Dude, go beat your wife.
            LMAO "a glass of whine...." You just proved my point. FUCKING DUMBASS. Now yo can go back to your KKK rally.

And no I don't beat women nor have I ever hit a woman nor would I. Just because I can see evidence and think for myself........

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I have no interest in OJ or football. And "local story" Jesus Christ you're a fucking idiot. It was a local story on MArs for fuck sake. And you clearly know NOTHING about the evidence. You're just another gullible, dumb-ass American sheep who accepts everything that' spoon-fed to him.

You are brainless.
              Are you finished yet?

Maybe you show me the evidence "I don't know?"

And you're Canadian white trash that hates women, probably because you've never had one...

God these fucking retards are annoying...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

LMAO "a glass of whine...." You just proved my point. FUCKING DUMBASS. Now yo can go back to your KKK rally.

Wow, personal attacks. Proving your stupidity mightly.

And no I don't beat women nor have I ever hit a woman nor would I.
                No. You just justify it as okay and long as their "cunts." Fucking loser...

Just because I can see evidence and think for myself........
                What evidence? And you don't think ass-clown..

You've use the word "******" you fucking retard...

Now go to your he-man women haters club...

Douche tube.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                  Veteran
                  • May 2004

It's fun to watch you make a fool of yourself.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Nick, did you say you were a teacher ??

No fucking way...

Maybe I'm mistaken...

Comment

• thome
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Mar 2005

How can he not be guilty how many people are arrested that are not guilty ,the cops are fools is that what your saying ,they need
                      to plant evidence.

Lots of cops are reactionary maniacs and violent pricks but c'mon,
                      I know for a fact about the rodney king'ing that goes on.

All the LAPD and this countries experts can't 12 years later come up with another person to charge.?

They can't, cause oj got off, because Marcia was fukkin that other
                      prosecutor not concentrating and she was letting Cocran run her around like a school kid.

where is OJ now not back making movies and not because hollywood
                      wouldn't forgive him look at hollywood ,Broke Back Mountain,
                      Paris Blow you for fame Hilton on the cover of every Magazine.

It's not because hollywood is scared to take a chance

It's because OJ is scared and Guilt-ridden and hiding as fast as he can.
                      as off the map as he can .
                      Why isn't he on Larry King going I didn't do it, I Want My Career BACK!!!!

Case he did it and he knows it .

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Dude, you need to defragment your mind...

BTW, it's Cochran...

Comment

• thome
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Mar 2005

I tried to put the last twenty posts into 125 words .

Shouldn't have tried to give reasons, should of just said

OJ knows he is guilty.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It's fun to watch you make a fool of yourself.
                            Is it? Dude, you're a complete ass-clown douche tube and a joke here...

Maybe you can help OJ find Nicole's killer sperm-junkie? Oh yeah, parenthetically speaking, "she deserved to die." Right? I always love it when the blOwJ apologists defame and attack Nicole before they proclaim their hero running back is innocent...

Why not just say, OJ's wife was tragically murdered, and he was framed? Why go on about what a whore/coke junkie she was? You're just providing OJ's motive, and justifying his butchering of her you ass-humper...

Case closed fuck stump...

I guess OJ isn't a "sand ******?" Huh? I guess he's a plain old "******?" EH©, you Canadian retard?
                            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-04-2006, 01:04 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              Nick, did you say you were a teacher ??

No fucking way...

Maybe I'm mistaken...
                              You are mistaken (as usual), I've never said I am a teacher, though I was at one point....

What's your point?

By the way, did you say you were a "Christan?" No fucking way...
                              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-04-2006, 01:05 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It was PROVEN by the prosecutors' own photos that the cops fabricated evidence. Clearly you did not watch the trial, or you were wearing your anti-****** glasses which tainted your cerebral capacity.
                                Fuck off you SAND ****** LOVING TRAITOR.

You're even sicker than the fucking terrorists; a symptathizer is worse because they suppor it, but leave it to others to do the dirty work.

It's okay to accuse people of mass-murder-conspiracy, but it's not okay to call terrorists (and other Muslin radicals) the sand nigers that they are.

Not only are you a traitor and terrorist supporter, you're also a hypocrite.
                                Uhuhuhuhuhuhuh! Mr. Anti-racist in action. If I come up to Burlington, ONT, will you bend over for me like a good little own3d bitch?

Suck it you fucking monkey!
                                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-04-2006, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Working...