Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Introducing The Amazing Penta-lawn 2000!!!

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by thome
    I hope you crazy cats are mind control freaks and are attempting to warp peoples minds as per some diabolical scheme.. I will really
    be upset if you aren't and believe all of this BS .

GET OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that's funny.

Oh, the irony.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Atomic Jerk
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Hardrock69
    I will say this:

Anyone who blindly believes the government's version of events that day is a fucking retard.
    anyone who believes anything they say is a fucking retard
    gnaw on it

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Seshmeister
    If any plane was shot down then it has to be a conspiracy theory for the whole gig.

The military is part of the government. You ever had to deal with the taxman? Look at FORD he works for the government and look how much time he spends online not working.

You blindside the 'US Air Defence' which is basically a bunch of people half asleep doing jobs that seemed pointless after the end of the Cold War. Pretty pointless then too. Nothing ever ever happens. You telling me in 2001 it could go from that state to shooting down a US commercial airliner deliberately within an hour?

I don't buy it. Everyone was shocked and confused. Probably took 15 minutes after the second plane hit before it filtered to people who could make a call to even begin to set up a Combat Air Patrol. Then how many would be loaded up?

Also fuel, range and interception. Unless you burn up a ton of fuel shortening your range hugely, as I understand it a military plane isn't going to be a hell of a lot faster than the civilian jet.

I bow to peoples superior knowledge on the above as I didn't look up timetables etc etc. but that's my instincts.

Cheers!

Damn. A post that should hit home with everyone.

A Well-thought-out post by Sesh. Particularly about the "dazed and confused" part of US Air Defense at the time. We had none over the Continental US because we didn't need any. Combat Air Patrol was non-existent. Fighter jets were not on standby like they are now days.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by BigBadBrian

A Well-thought-out post by Sesh. Particularly about the "dazed and confused" part of US Air Defense at the time. We had none over the Continental US because we didn't need any. Combat Air Patrol was non-existent. Fighter jets were not on standby like they are now days.
    OK, I might buy the idea that they wouldn't have Air Defense ready to protect the World Trade Center.

But the PENTAGON??

No air defense to protect the heart of the military machine itself? I'm not buying that.

And then there's the Payne Stewart incident. Proof that they did track all air traffic that went off course. That plane was intercepted in a timely fashion, and once it was determined that everyone aboard was already dead, the plane was allowed to crash on its own, since it didn't go down in a populated area.

Now keep in mind, that was one civilian lear jet.

You have 4 commercial passenger planes go radically off course within an hour, and don't respond? That's just completely ludicrous, given the Payne Stewart example of how the system was designed to work.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Not just the sheep...

Nicky and Sharkey need to offer an "explanation" too....

It's not possible the way BushCO claims.....
    Oh, I missed this, I was trying to avoid this thread...

First of all, I actually don't think everything has been revealed as far as the attack goes. But, I'm pretty sure no one ever claimed it landed on the Pentagon lawn before it hit the Pentagon.

Maybe these conspiracy theorists can start by telling us why exactly the grass WOULD be charred if a plane passed over head and hit a building?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Oh, I missed this, I was trying to avoid this thread...

First of all, I actually don't think everything has been revealed as far as the attack goes. But, I'm pretty sure no one ever claimed it landed on the Pentagon lawn before it hit the Pentagon.

Maybe these conspiracy theorists can start by telling us why exactly the grass WOULD be charred if a plane passed over head and hit a building?
    Because it was supposedly a Boeing 757 flying in at approximately 500 miles per hour and hitting the building at the ground level. Add to this the fact that the alleged terrorist-pilot Hani Hanjour was considered barely capable of flying a plane by those who gave him flight instructions. So clearly, he couldn't have pulled off the type of acrobatic moves that would have taken that plane out of the sky and into the ground floor without touching the ground.

Even the most skilled pilot would have a problem with those kind of maneuvers in a plane that large. The Boeing 757 was made for transportation, not evasive stunt maneuvers. It would be like winning a NASCAR race with an 18 wheeler, only 10 times more difficult.

And that still leaves the physical problem of shoving the fusilliage of that huge plane into a 15 foot wide hole with no trace of the wings, or entry holes for the engines.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by FORD
    Get a copy of "Loose Change", Sesh, and you will see it differently.

Actually, the idea that 19 half-assed pilots

Only a few of the hijackers were actually pilots, the rest may have believed this was little more than a conventional hijacking. And they intricately rehearsed for the operation for years, often flying small craft to get down the navigation, then trained to fly the passenger jets using simulators. In fact, they were reported to the FBI by other people in the schools as highly suspicious. But the local agents were torpedoed by higher HQ. (That's really the conspiracy theory.) It really isn't that difficult, given planning and rehearsal. Once the aircraft is aloft, all you really have to do is steer, have a basic knowledge of navigation, and use dead reckoning once one has flown the route repeatedly...

with box cutters
    You forgot that they had a lot of mace/pepper spray, martial arts training, and that the "muscle-hijackers" trained for years in disarming Air Marshals and fighting off passengers. In fact, it's unclear what happened or if an Air Marshal was over powered and his gun was taken by the hijackers on one of the flights...

So, no, they didn't just have boxcutters, they also had imaginary bombs and imaginary AK-47s hidden in the cargo hold that they would imaginarily detonate if anyone "took back" the aircraft...

They simply lied once the aircraft was in their control, and never exactly announced that the operation was a suicide cruise-missile attack...

When people learned that this was the case, they fought back with nothing to lose...

could defy laws of gravity and thermodynamics
    Which laws against? It seems that most conspiracy theories do the same thing, and even alter generally accepted, corroborated, data for their own ends...

while simultaneously forcing the US air defenses to stand down an entire hour.
    Nothing stood down. US air defenses were pointed at outside threats, not hijacked suicide liners with their beacons turned off. There really are never that many fighter aircraft in the air at any given moment...

has to be the most ridiculous conspiracy theory ever written.
    Accept the ones people keep posting here.

Even the actual video footage shot on the scene at both the WTC and the Pentagon shoots that conspiracy theory down.
    No. No it doesn't...

In fact, that attack on the Pentagon was supposed to have crashed into the White House. That flight circled over Washington for a while actually because the terrorists could not locate it, the Pentagon was the secondary target. Something most conspiracy theorists ignore...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-22-2006 at 03:26 PM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Because it was supposedly a Boeing 757 flying in at approximately 500 miles per hour and hitting the building at the ground level.

Ford, have you ever actually driven by the Pentagon, or seen it from the air. It's not exactly small. I'd say it's about as big as an airport. And did he mean to hit at ground level? or was he aiming for the second tier ring? Actually, after circling for several minutes, and lining up the building, I can imagine them doing just that...

Add to this the fact that the alleged terrorist-pilot Hani Hanjour was considered barely capable of flying a plane by those who gave him flight instructions. So clearly, he couldn't have pulled off the type of acrobatic moves that would have taken that plane out of the sky and into the ground floor without touching the ground.
    Again, he was aiming for an awfully big building... And how good a pilot he was is subjective. Yeah, he may never have been an airline pilot, but what happened to the real Hanjour if he didn't crash the plane?

Even the most skilled pilot would have a problem with those kind of maneuvers in a plane that large. The Boeing 757 was made for transportation, not evasive stunt maneuvers. It would be like winning a NASCAR race with an 18 wheeler, only 10 times more difficult.
    Check my last post, they were orbiting DC in search of the White House. It's really no more difficult than landing on an airstrip, is it?

And that still leaves the physical problem of shoving the fusilliage of that huge plane into a 15 foot wide hole with no trace of the wings, or entry holes for the engines.
    '
    Well, that problem might be solved by the fact that a plane filled with jet fuel crashed into a hardened concrete structure (designed to resist WWII bombing) at 400-500mph...

In fact, there was a hole, but the building collapsed in around it, and the wings presumably "folded" like a toilet brush being jammed into a coffee cup...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This is why I hate these threads...

I can't believe I wasted this much time LOUNGE you bastard! So I'll waste more...

Meanwhile, no one wants answers to questions like:

• Why did the FBI HQ overrule it's local agents, and pull the plug on investigating Arab men in flight schools (that weren't concerned with landing a plane, just steering it)?

How could Condi and Co. receive 52-warnings of terrorist hijack attempts, including those that mentioned possible suicide attacks, between April and September of 2001, and do absolutely nothing?

How could BUSH have ignored an intelligence brief in August of that year from the CIA, warning of a probable terror attack in CONUS?

Why was the FBI (by all accounts) so utterly incompetent at translating Arabic data and "terrorist chatter?" Yet, they still intentionally prevented agents from translating data in order to get a bigger budget, and even had sympathizers working for them that had little problem with the 9/11 attacks apparently...

Why did the Bush Administration NEVER ONCE hold a meeting regarding the terrorist threat to the US?

Why was there and orchestrated, almost Rovian, media campaign designed to almost solely blame the Clinton Administration for the 9/11 attacks while virtually ignoring all of the above?

No, let's just go on pursuing this 'agent provocateur' conspiracy stuff...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-22-2006 at 03:48 PM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Hardrock69
    I will say this:

Anyone who blindly believes the government's version of events that day is a fucking retard.
    Almost as retarded as anyone that believes any conspiracy theory at any time...

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Come on guys, you know that with all of those hours of ass kicking flight training at the half assed flight schools that these terrarists were able to fly that massive 757 in at 650mph with intense precision, that it would be far too easy to slam it into the first floor of the pentagon without hitting anything else.

Fucking Killer!

These guys were naturals!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Almost as retarded as anyone that believes any conspiracy theory at any time...
    And as I have repeatedly said, the most ridiculous 9-11 conspiracy theory yet, is the one pushed by the BCE and the whore media as the "official story".

Especially when the whore media's own live footage from the events proves that the official account is impossible.

But then, that footage was never shown on TV again after 9-12-01, so there's the convenient answer for that problem.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    do you have this footage ford?

what footage are you talking about?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by DLR'sCock
    do you have this footage ford?

what footage are you talking about?
    I personally didn't tape any of the news broadcasts that day. I was house-sitting that week and my friends didn't have any blank video tapes. It was all over by 7:30 AM (local time) anyway, so I couldn't have bought a tape at that time of the morning if I wanted to.

What I was referring to is documentaries such as "Loose Change", "9-11 In Plane Site" and even "Fahrenheit 9-11" to some extent, which use this network news footage, shot live from the WTC and Pentagon as it happenned.

The footage clearly shows what the impact of the Pentagon really looked like before the wall collapsed, including the lawn which was completely untouched.

And, as I've mentioned before, the World Trade Center footage clearly shows a series of explosions going off in the towers just before their collapse, as well as descriptions of these explosions from eyewitnesses, including FDNY crews who were in the building.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'd like to add a couple of points.

First off the boxcutters thing does not surprise me in any way.

All they needed to do is cut one air stewardess throat and the whole plane would be theirs for the taking. I spend/spent a lot of time on planes and I know passenger psychology.

Secondly the conspiracy theories are all based on probabilities which is coming from the wrong angle. It's like saying "What is the chance that the water in a puddle in a hole is the exact same shape and size needed to fill it?"

I blame the JFK thing. Ever since then when I believe there was a conspiracy, everyone see's them everywhere. What should be seen as government incompetance immediately becomes elaborate conspiracies. Which actually suits the govenment because they get off the hook.

How many people were fired because of 9-11?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by BigBadBrian

A Well-thought-out post by Sesh.
    I'm looking out the window because there is bound to be a flying pig going past a blue moon...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And as I have repeatedly said, the most ridiculous 9-11 conspiracy theory yet, is the one pushed by the BCE and the whore media as the "official story".

Especially when the whore media's own live footage from the events proves that the official account is impossible.

But then, that footage was never shown on TV again after 9-12-01, so there's the convenient answer for that problem.
    I was wondering if you had that (doctored) footage of something hitting the Pentagon that "wasn't an airliner." It's only missing two key seconds...

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Other than the idiotic ramblings of Phil the Stalker, this is a great thread

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I was wondering if you had that (doctored) footage of something hitting the Pentagon that "wasn't an airliner." It's only missing two key seconds...
    The only "footage" of anything hitting the Pentagon is a whole two frames of footage that a pro-BCE website has up. And these two frames show 1) a blur and 2) a fireball. Nothing there can reasonably be identified as a passenger plane, an air force fighter, a missle, or even a flying pink elephant with Eddie Van Halen racing stripes. There simply is NO WAY of identifying the object from that footage, and the BCE is counting on exactly that.

Which presents a most interesting question.

WHY won't they show the entire Pentagon tape, or the tape from the gas station across the highway, both of which captured the entire impact, in all probability. If a Boeing 757 could clearly be seen in these tapes, hitting the Pentagon, then all debate of the matter would be overwith. The fact that they will not release the tapes gives the obvious impression that they are concealing something.

When you add to this the quick removal of the debris from the WTC, before any reasonable forensic analysis of the scene could take place, the picture looks extrememly dark indeed.

I don't claim to know all the answers, but it's very obvious that the BCE has lied from the beginning.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I dunno is there a mathematician around here.

The plane is going at 300mph the camera is taking a few frames per second.

Is it unlikely that it missed it?

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Seshmeister
    I dunno is there a mathematician around here.

The plane is going at 300mph the camera is taking a few frames per second.

Is it unlikely that it missed it?
    I had no problem watching planes fly into the towers on video tape.

The tapes exist.

But why were all of the AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS forced to shred their audio tapes of 9/11 ????

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Funny, but I've heard audio tapes of Air traffic controllers on documentaries...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Interesting FORD, but you said the hole was 15' wide, well, one of the sources given in the "Pental-Lawn 2000" site says this:

"American Airlines Flight 77 smashed into the west side of the Pentagon, ripping a hole 80 to 100 feet wide, on all five floors."
    http://www.pstripes.com/01/sep01/ed091201i.html

I guess they only selectively cite those sources for what they want too...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-22-2006 at 11:23 PM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Interesting FORD, but you said the hole was 15' wide, well, one of the sources given in the "Pental-Lawn 2000" site says this:

http://www.pstripes.com/01/sep01/ed091201i.html

I guess they only selectively cite those sources for what they want too...
    That's probably a reference to what the building looked like after the section collapsed.

THIS is what the original impact looked like.......

Note that the wall is still intact, aside from the round hole with the fireball coming out of it.

My theory on the Pentagon collapse is that it was rigged to do exactly that.

The section of the Pentagon in question had been closed for some time, supposedly for renovations. The entire section could have been wired to fall like a house of cards, theoretically, without putting the average Pentagon employee at risk, since nobody was working in that section.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That's probably a reference to what the building looked like after the section collapsed.

THIS is what the original impact looked like.......

Note that the wall is still intact, aside from the round hole with the fireball coming out of it.

My theory on the Pentagon collapse is that it was rigged to do exactly that.

The section of the Pentagon in question had been closed for some time, supposedly for renovations. The entire section could have been wired to fall like a house of cards, theoretically, without putting the average Pentagon employee at risk, since nobody was working in that section.
    All amazingly preposterous...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I had no problem watching planes fly into the towers on video tape.

The tapes exist.

I meant the security camera at the Pentagon that missed the impact.

Those cameras have really low frame rates.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Originally posted by DR CHIP
    To believe any conspiracy theory on the 9/11 attacks takes in my opinion more mind bending exercise and extreme distortion of reality than it takes to believe the official record...I stand open minded but completely unconvinced at the present of any conspiracy....
    Busheep do not have much of a mind.

BAAAAAA!!!
    Last edited by Hardrock69; 02-23-2006 at 11:05 AM.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Why has the speed of the planes gone from 250 mph to 500
    you cats crack me up its not that hard to fly a plane.and i believe
    a passenger jet only needs about 135 mph to lift off.
    75mph for a small plane..15 mph for a hang glider..ASSHOLES!!!WTF

I do also believe its not that hard to hijack a airplane
    and fly it into a standing building.

Lets examine the facts.....Riddle me this??? how hard is it to take
    over a plane that is already in the air at level flight.?

How hard is it to turn said plane and fly it into a building..?

Remember you CRAZY CATZZ!! take off and landing is the hard part!!!!!

That is why i will always call hijackers pussie MFkers they let the real pilots do the hard work COCK SUKKIN SHIT BURGLIN SAND APES!!!

I bet 5 bucks without doing any research those planes each
    were not hijacked or under the control of the highjackers for
    more than 20 min.

Total air time from lift off to impact.. 1 hr.... under hijacker control """"""maybe 20 min""""""".

So the air force had 20 min to get in the air find planes and shoot them down.... Impossible.

So next post a theory that we as humans are to stupid to cut one million 6by6 blocks and stack them in a pyramid over 30 years
    and call it the giza plateau

And that the moon landing was faked you all underestimate the
    ultra violence and ultra reality of our amazing human condition.

Roth On... Twerps!!!!

When the smoke clears from your mind you will understand
    the thome is not lying to you and he loves you and wants the
    best for you ...the non.... believers ......Yeah Tho!

PLEASE ASK ME personally ANY QUESTION I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
    mind... easing... soft.... reality ...and the pain will stop..

this is a hard read i apologize..

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh yeah one more thing

Please for gods sake do not forget on any given day and on that day
    over the US are always --3500--- individual planes in the air, not counting
    the ones off shore heading in to land in our fair and beautiful country.

All of wich on Bushes order were safely landed in --3-- hrs a testimate
    to the flight controllers and air traffic controllers of the finest country
    in all of the world, all of wich should be given a medal for bravery
    steadfast attention to detail under extreme pressure.

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I can't believe there are some people in here who I give credit for having some intelligence still going on about it wasn't the same commercial airliner in the official story.

There were witnesses to the plane hitting the building:

Eye Witness Testimony

Lets look at some eye witness testimony sticking only to people who saw a plane hit the building, and not look at people who saw an airliner, but didn't see an airplane hit the building because they looked away or were too far away (behind a hill, behind a building, etc) to see it actually hit the building.

"Aydan Kizildrgli, an English language student who is a native of Turkey, saw the jetliner bank slightly then strike a western wall of the huge five-sided building that is the headquarters of the nation's military. 'There was a big boom,' he said. 'Everybody was in shock. I turned around to the car behind me and yelled "Did you see that?" Nobody could believe it.'"
    - "Bush Vows Retaliation for 'Evil Acts'." USA Today, 11 Sep 2001

"Frank Probst, an information management specialist for the Pentagon Renovation Program, left his office trailer near the Pentagon's south parking lot at 9:36 a.m. Sept. 11. Walking north beside Route 27, he suddenly saw a commercial airliner crest the hilltop Navy Annex. American Airlines Flight 77 reached him so fast and flew so low that Probst dropped to the ground, fearing he'd lose his head to its right engine."
    - "A Defiant Recovery." The Retired Officer Magazine, January 2002

"Omar Campo, a Salvadorean, was cutting the grass on the other side of the road when the plane flew over his head. 'It was a passenger plane. I think an American Airways plane,' Mr Campo said. 'I was cutting the grass and it came in screaming over my head. I felt the impact. The whole ground shook and the whole area was full of fire. I could never imagine I would see anything like that here.'"
    - "Pentagon Eyewitness Accounts." The Guardian, 12 Sep 2001

"Afework Hagos, a computer programmer, was on his way to work but stuck in a traffic jam near the Pentagon when the plane flew over. 'There was a huge screaming noise and I got out of the car as the plane came over. Everybody was running away in different directions. It was tilting its wings up and down like it was trying to balance. It hit some lampposts on the way in.'"
    - "Pentagon Eyewitness Accounts." The Guardian, 12 Sep 2001

"Henry Ticknor, intern minister at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Arlington, Virginia, was driving to church that Tuesday morning when American Airlines Flight 77 came in fast and low over his car and struck the Pentagon. 'There was a puff of white smoke and then a huge billowing black cloud,' he said."
    - "Hell on Earth." UU World, Jan/Feb 20

"We were the only people, we think, who saw it live," Dan Creed said. He and two colleagues from Oracle software were stopped in a car near the Naval Annex, next to the Pentagon, when they saw the plane dive down and level off. "It was no more than 30 feet off the ground, and it was screaming. It was just screaming. It was nothing more than a guided missile at that point," Creed said. "I can still see the plane. I can still see it right now. It's just the most frightening thing in the world, going full speed, going full throttle, its wheels up," - Ahwatukee Foothill News

Gary Bauer former Presidential candidate, "I looked at the woman sitting in the car next to me. She had this startled look on her face. We were all thinking the same thing. We looked out the front of our windows to try to see the plane, and it wasn�t until a few seconds later that we realized the jet was coming up behind us on that major highway. And it veered to the right into the Pentagon. The blast literally rocked all of our cars. It was an incredible moment." Massachusetts News

Sean Boger, Air Traffic Controller and Pentagon tower chief - "I just looked up and I saw the big nose and the wings of the aircraft coming right at us and I just watched it hit the building," Air Traffic Controller and Pentagon tower chief Sean Boger said. "It exploded. I fell to the ground and covered my head. I could actually hear the metal going through the building." dcmilitary.com November 16, 2001

"The only way you could tell that an aircraft was inside was that we saw pieces of the nose gear. The devastation was horrific. It was obvious that some of the victims we found had no time to react. The distance the firefighters had to travel down corridors to reach the fires was a problem. With only a good 25 minutes of air in their SCBA bottles, to save air they left off their face pieces as they walked and took in a lot of smoke," Captain Defina said. Captain Defina was the shift commander [of an aircraft rescue firefighters crew.] NFPA Journal November 1, 2001

That's just a small smattering of people who have gone on record as seeing the plane, and the plane hit the Pentagon. I could have included the dozens of people who saw the plane, but didn't see it hit (because it went behind a bridge, a hill, or some trees), but I choose only to post the ones that sounded the most valid and actually saw the plane hit the building. (I included the one firechief who states he saw some plane wreckage during firefighting/rescue attempts.) There are most likely twenty times more that either haven't been publicly recorded as seeing the crash, or simply don't want the attention.

You can't honeslty sit there and deny the witnesses, the photographs, the facts, the science, and the reality that there was a terrorist attack on the Pentagon if you look at everything available and not one single tidbit of information at a time.

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I've already told FORD a dozen times I had a friend who's dad was in the Pentagon and confirmed the plane, didn't matter.

These past couple of weeks I've been dealing with the suicide of a manic friend/co-worker. When a few of us were together, I met a girl and she was telling me she was living in DC when it happened. She went outside on the phone with her mom and saw the low flying jet. She didn't see it hit, but she knew it was the plane. And it was a commercial airliner.

You people with no proof other than "possibilities" are letting your blind hatred for Bush make you believe stuff that isn't there. And that makes you more sheep than anyone else.

The only government involvement that day was their inability to protect the country.
    Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Top Secret

Conclusion
    I highly doubt that local firefighters would be involved in any sort of a coverup. I highly doubt that local police officers would be involved in any sort of a government cover up. Cops and firemen are just average Joes like you and me, who go home to the wife and kids, and just try to make a living and have a good life for their families (I have many friends in both professions - of course the firemen are usually more stable marriage-wise because of their job but that doesn't make the cops any less human than you or I). The men and women who pulled over a hundred people (dead and alive) out of that building would more likely than not have noticed somebody carrying over 60 bodies into the middle of the fire they were fighting. To say that the plane that hit the Pentagon was not filled with every single person who died in this terrorist attack (not counting the unfortunate people inside the building) is one thing and one thing only - ignorant.

Review the facts

Size of 757 matches the initial size of hole in the building - somewhere between 13 and 16 feet (757 is 13 feet wide/high)

Rims found in building match those of a 757

Small turbine engine outside is an APU

Same engine has been clearly stated to not match a Global Hawk engine

Blue seats from 757 laying on ground in photos

Part of "American" fuselage logo visible in more than 1 photo

Engine parts photographed inside match a Rolls-Royce RB211

Structural components photographed in wreckage match Boeing paint primer schemes

Large deisel generator in front of building hit by a large heavy object

Large deisel engine outside is spun towards the building - could not be result of bomb blast or missile explosion

Multiple eye witnesses say they saw an airliner

Multiple eye witnesses say they saw an airliner hit the Pentagon

60+ bodies, matching the passenger list and flight crew roster identified and returned to families from Pentagon wreckage

You cannot dispute the facts, a 757 hit the Pentagon killing everyone onboard and many inside the building. It was a terrorist attack and the only fault with the government here is with their failure to prevent or stop it

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Great posts DD, I just can't believe how people complicate things, all of these things that were done are not that hard to do The detractors
    make it like this was impossible to do .wtf.

As far as the inability to protect our country we look out to see who is attacking inward a big mistake but understandable.

I am going to say something stupid and hope i am forgiven.

I am shure the pilots are instructed -Do what the hijackers say- we(the
    govt will take over when you land the plane)The problem here was
    the hijackers had no intention of landing, this may not have been apparent till the last 5 min of the situation.

So here is my bad words, I don't blame anyone but maybe the protecting of our country was in the hands of the Pilots and passengers.They had no training but they maybe could have done more. I would be a dead soldier because sometimes i react without
    thinking i am not shure but i would attack at any chance to put these
    MF hijackers out of -my- misery.I would have snapped thier necks
    a box cutter would only wound me if they had a gun I may have taken
    one for the team and then snapped his neck.

WE all as a country must come together as a force united if we are
    going to keep america from becomeing a bombers playground.

I think part of the war in afganistan and iraq is simple fuk with the bull
    and get the horn. Lashing out. I hope no more of this happens
    because some nut bags will start going around killing innocent
    arabs just because they are.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by thome

I do also believe its not that hard to hijack a airplane
    and fly it into a standing building.

OK then. Why don't you and the other trolls go try that, and then report back to us?

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    OK then. Why don't you and the other trolls go try that, and then report back to us?
    Nanny Nanny DOO DOOO!

I figured you would post something like -A lot of innocent arabs are
    being killed by the BCE- as per my last sentence.?

Instead of this third grade BS i'm looking at .

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Here's some more rebuttal of the bogus...

Myth: Air defense fighters could have easily intercepted three airliners with their transponders turned off...

No Stand-Down Order
    CLAIM:
    No fighter jets were scrambled from any of the 28 Air Force bases within close range of the four hijacked flights. "On 11 September Andrews had two squadrons of fighter jets with the job of protecting the skies over Washington D.C.," says the Web site emperors-clothes.com. "They failed to do their job." "There is only one explanation for this," writes Mark R. Elsis of StandDown.net. "Our Air Force was ordered to Stand Down on 9/11."

FACT: On 9/11 there were only 14 fighter jets on alert in the contiguous 48 states. No computer network or alarm automatically alerted the North American Air Defense Command (NORAD) of missing planes. "They [civilian Air Traffic Control, or ATC] had to pick up the phone and literally dial us," says Maj. Douglas Martin, public affairs officer for NORAD. Boston Center, one of 22 Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regional ATC facilities, called NORAD's Northeast Air Defense Sector (NEADS) three times: at 8:37 am EST to inform NEADS that Flight 11 was hijacked; at 9:21 am to inform the agency, mistakenly, that Flight 11 was headed for Washington (the plane had hit the North Tower 35 minutes earlier); and at 9:41 am to (erroneously) identify Delta Air Lines Flight 1989 from Boston as a possible hijacking. The New York ATC called NEADS at 9:03 am to report that United Flight 175 had been hijacked--the same time the plane slammed into the South Tower. Within minutes of that first call from Boston Center, NEADS scrambled two F-15s from Otis Air Force Base in Falmouth, Mass., and three F-16s from Langley Air National Guard Base in Hampton, Va. None of the fighters got anywhere near the pirated planes.

Why couldn't ATC find the hijacked flights? When the hijackers turned off the planes' transponders, which broadcast identifying signals, ATC had to search 4500 identical radar blips crisscrossing some of the country's busiest air corridors. And NORAD's sophisticated radar? It ringed the continent, looking outward for threats, not inward. "It was like a doughnut," Martin says. "There was no coverage in the middle." Pre-9/11, flights originating in the States were not seen as threats and NORAD wasn't prepared to track them.
    http://www.perspectives.com/forums/forum71/46245.html

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    THE PENTAGON
    At 9:37 am on 9/11, 51 minutes after the first plane hit the World Trade Center, the Pentagon was similarly attacked. Though dozens of witnesses saw a Boeing 757 hit the building, conspiracy advocates insist there is evidence that a missile or a different type of plane smashed into the Pentagon.

PHOTOGRAPH BY DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE

Big Plane, Small Holes
    CLAIM: Two holes were visible in the Pentagon immediately after the attack: a 75-ft.-wide entry hole in the building's exterior wall, and a 16-ft.-wide hole in Ring C, the Pentagon's middle ring. Conspiracy theorists claim both holes are far too small to have been made by a Boeing 757. "How does a plane 125 ft. wide and 155 ft. long fit into a hole which is only 16 ft. across?" asks reopen911.org, a Web site "dedicated to discovering the bottom line truth to what really occurred on September 11, 2001."

The truth is of even less importance to French author Thierry Meyssan, whose baseless assertions are fodder for even mainstream European and Middle Eastern media. In his book The Big Lie, Meyssan concludes that the Pentagon was struck by a satellite-guided missile--part of an elaborate U.S. military coup. "This attack," he writes, "could only be committed by United States military personnel against other U.S. military personnel."

FACT: When American Airlines Flight 77 hit the Pentagon's exterior wall, Ring E, it created a hole approximately 75 ft. wide, according to the ASCE Pentagon Building Performance Report. The exterior facade collapsed about 20 minutes after impact, but ASCE based its measurements of the original hole on the number of first-floor support columns that were destroyed or damaged. Computer simulations confirmed the findings.

Why wasn't the hole as wide as a 757's 124-ft.-10-in. wingspan? A crashing jet doesn't punch a cartoon-like outline of itself into a reinforced concrete building, says ASCE team member Mete Sozen, a professor of structural engineering at Purdue University. In this case, one wing hit the ground; the other was sheared off by the force of the impact with the Pentagon's load-bearing columns, explains Sozen, who specializes in the behavior of concrete buildings. What was left of the plane flowed into the structure in a state closer to a liquid than a solid mass. "If you expected the entire wing to cut into the building," Sozen tells PM, "it didn't happen."

The tidy hole in Ring C was 12 ft. wide--not 16 ft. ASCE concludes it was made by the jet's landing gear, not by the fuselage.

HOLE TRUTH: Flight 77’s landing gear punched a 12-ft. hole into the Pentagon’s Ring C.

From: http://www.perspectives.com/forums/forum71/46245.html

Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-23-2006 at 02:21 PM.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Common sense is not a very common occurence in a uncommon world.

Five..

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I believe they were shot down by our own planes.

Can you post a link anywhere for me that says ANY passenger remains were brought out of the Pentagon?

Or were the all incinerated in that 15 foot wide hole?

:confused:
    I posted a link that says they removed the remains and ID'd them.

Still having trouble believing it was a passenger jet?

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    FORD, do you believe that U.S. astronauts have ever landed on the moon and returned to earth?
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Thread Information