Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Introducing The Amazing Penta-lawn 2000!!!

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by thome
    Common sense is not a very common occurence in a uncommon world.
    Nor is it at good ol' Mobile Acres, huh Clem....
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Okay, playing Devil's Advocate for a moment, and assuming it wasn't a small aircraft flying below radar, or a shoulder filed missle.......

What does it say about our military, the most feared military in the world, and what does it say about the people in charge of it, and OUR security that...........

THEY COULDN'T DEFEND THEIR CENTRAL HEADQUARTERS FROM A LUMBERING PASSENGER JET KNOWN TO BE HEADING TOWARDS THEM WITH PLENTY OF WARNING????????

You mean to tell me we never even got off a shot in defense?????

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Guitar Shark
    FORD, do you believe that U.S. astronauts have ever landed on the moon and returned to earth?
    Counselor, with all due respect and admiration....

WTF does one have anything remotely to do with the other?

Or was that rhetorical with a smirk.

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Counselor, with all due respect and admiration....

WTF does one have anything remotely to do with the other?

Or was that rhetorical with a smirk.
    Smirk of course.

I am just curious whether there are any conspiracy theories that FORD does not buy into.
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Guitar Shark
    Smirk of course.

I am just curious whether there are any conspiracy theories that FORD does not buy into.

In case you were wondering, I believe Oswald was a patsy, The Moon Landing was legit, and Diebold has a lock on fixing elections.

Oh, and thome was fed a steady diet of paint chips & Jim Beam as a child....

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    My only question about the Moon Landing is.......

If Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon, who the Hell was holding the camera that filmed all the exterior shots as he took his historic "giant leap".
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by FORD

If Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon, who the Hell was holding the camera that filmed all the exterior shots as he took his historic "giant leap".
    Wasn't it a Bot on a little remote controlled car, aimed from within the LEM?

Not sure, but many easy ways to have done that.

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It was mounted on the lunar module, FORD. Look it up.

Still say it wasn't a passenger plane?

I don't want one little theory. I want proof it wasn't that totally shoots down the facts. Not "it wasn't captured so therefore it must be true" bullshit. Otherwise, can we please stop proving you wrong thread after thread after thread on this subject?
    Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wasn't it a Bot on a little remote controlled car, aimed from within the LEM?

Not sure, but many easy ways to have done that.
    Yes, but which one fits the conspiracy? That's the only one that counts.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by diamondD
    Yes, but which one fits the conspiracy? That's the only one that counts.
    Makes me want to go find a copy of Capricorn One [?]

Hope it's on DVD Haven't seen it in years.

I have grave doubts about this administration's stories about how 9/11 went down. My BULLSHIT METER has been pegged in the red from day one.

Doesn't mean I have all the answers, or can prove my case beyond a reasonable doubt.

Doesn't make me a moon-bat. Just makes me careful.

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's out. Or was at one point. I think I still have it on VHS somewhere.

I just have a hard time believing that someone I've met and talked to would just make up a story about seeing the plane, but not seeing it hit. I wasn't asking her to dispute a conspiracy theory, but she was just telling me stories about living in DC.

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Okay, playing Devil's Advocate for a moment, and assuming it wasn't a small aircraft flying below radar, or a shoulder filed missle.......

What does it say about our military, the most feared military in the world, and what does it say about the people in charge of it, and OUR security that...........

THEY COULDN'T DEFEND THEIR CENTRAL HEADQUARTERS FROM A LUMBERING PASSENGER JET KNOWN TO BE HEADING TOWARDS THEM WITH PLENTY OF WARNING????????

There were so many passenger jets in the air, with the transponder off, it was even harder to distinguish in all the confusion.

Sad, but true.

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Plus, NORAD was always designed to protect us from attack from the borders, not within them. Nick pointed out how many planes we had ready for this.

If it happens again, there's no excuse whatsoever.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

One way or another, FL 93 was return fire...

The air defenses were pointed outward, not to the interior of the US, and there were very few fighters on station in comparison to the height of the Cold War since no foreign power was able to mount a serious air threat without advance warning... In the town where I once lived, there was a "Nikey Base," a former Air Defense base that had old Nike Hercules ABM/SAMs. But it's now a giant soccer field and hockey rink...

Most of the missile air defenses were made obsolete, or illegal, by ICBMs and the ABM treaty...

Sometime during the Clinton Administration, it was purposed that a US Army Patriot Missile battery could be deployed to defend DC airspace in case the fighters let a "bogey" through. But it was dropped in favor of other priorities and issues.

There are rumors of Secret Servicemen with Stinger missiles, but that's a close range, last resort...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-23-2006 at 08:31 PM.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's out. Or was at one point. I think I still have it on VHS somewhere.

I just have a hard time believing that someone I've met and talked to would just make up a story about seeing the plane, but not seeing it hit. I wasn't asking her to dispute a conspiracy theory, but she was just telling me stories about living in DC.

And therein lies the rub.

I don't doubt your friend. Have no reason to.

Yet I also can't discount the other eyewitness accounts that differ 180 degrees.....

But you have to admit, with 5 years in the rearview mirror, that given THIS administrations penchent for secrecy, manipulating facts, and withholding the truth that there is no way in HELL we have been told the whole truth.

And please don't give me the "Nat'l Security" argument.....there is evidence of this event that is being witheld not for NS reasons, but because it would make the administration look bad.......again.

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What witnesses that say otherwise?

There nothing in the 100s of people's claim to have seen a plane that has anything to do with national security. I still don't know why they have the tapes, but I don't see what difference there is with as much overwhelming evidence it was THE plane.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

It's a fucking purple alien with green spots.

Gimme a fucking break FORD this is just stupid shit.

Another point that you don't ever hear on these spastic cuntspiracy sites is that a thousand amateur folk with telescopes sat and watched the whole thing in front of their eyes.

They could track the whole Apollo thing and see it.

It's fucking pathetic and everyone needs to get a life about the 'faked' moon landings just as they need to move on from the Pentagon fakery BS.

If we didn't have the 5 or 6 films of planes hitting the towers then I am 100000000% sure the exact same shit woukd be being said about that.

Cheers!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's a fucking purple alien with green spots.

Gimme a fucking break FORD this is just stupid shit.

Of course it was. It was stupid for Matt to make the comparison, so I gave him a stupid answer. I really hope he doesn't pull that kind of shit in the courtroom

Another point that you don't ever hear on these spastic cuntspiracy sites is that a thousand amateur folk with telescopes sat and watched the whole thing in front of their eyes.

They could track the whole Apollo thing and see it.
    Now that would have been cool. Fuck the Walter Cronkite commentary, just make your own coverage. Of course the downside is that there would have been no way to record the telescope's output. Today they have USB interfaces and all that shit.

It's fucking pathetic and everyone needs to get a life about the 'faked' moon landings just as they need to move on from the Pentagon fakery BS.

If we didn't have the 5 or 6 films of planes hitting the towers then I am 100000000% sure the exact same shit woukd be being said about that.

Cheers!

Well, since NASA got brought into this shit already..... I heard someone claim on the radio last night that he was a retired NASA employee who was working in the Houston command center on 9-11-01. He claims to have watched the FIRST plane hit the WTC on a NASA monitor.

Just like Junior claimed to have watched it from his limo en route to the Florida elementary school.

Now I have no doubt that the NASA control center is linked to every camera on every satellite in orbit, but why would a satellite be aimed at the WTC at that precise moment? Could be dumb luck, but what are the odds?

And why would the Chimp be patched in to such a video link, unless he was expecting something to happen?

How did I get here?
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    OK, I might buy the idea that they wouldn't have Air Defense ready to protect the World Trade Center.

But the PENTAGON??

No air defense to protect the heart of the military machine itself? I'm not buying that.

And then there's the Payne Stewart incident. Proof that they did track all air traffic that went off course. That plane was intercepted in a timely fashion, and once it was determined that everyone aboard was already dead, the plane was allowed to crash on its own, since it didn't go down in a populated area.

Now keep in mind, that was one civilian lear jet.

You have 4 commercial passenger planes go radically off course within an hour, and don't respond? That's just completely ludicrous, given the Payne Stewart example of how the system was designed to work.
    Were yoo home schooled, FORD?

Add to Ignore list

How did I get here?
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    FORD mmakes t2oo mmuch sense. You cun't let da heart aff da machine git SUCKER PUNCHED!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Phil theStalker
    Were yoo home schooled, FORD?

Nope. Just always questioned everything and evaluated it well enough before deciding what I believed.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Maybe his NASA monitor was on CNN, a replay after the plane hit. He doesn't say WHEN he watched...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Maybe his NASA monitor was on CNN, a replay after the plane hit. He doesn't say WHEN he watched...
    You mean Junior, or the NASA guy on the radio?

The guy on the radio said he was watching at 8:46 EST.

Junior said he was watching TV before he went to Booker Elementary. He was in the classroom when the second plane hit.

So the question is, does footage of the first crash exist, other than the Naudet brothers' documentary footage, in which the cameraman didn't have enough time to focus his camera on the plane, unfortunately, just barely catching the crash at all.

And if NASA, or some other government agency is in posession of this tape, then isn't it time that they release it, as well as the Pentagon tapes to the public.

That is, unless they have something to hide?

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What does a tape you wonder might exist and what it might have on it have to do with the Pentagon? There's nothing to hide about the WTC. 2 planes hijacked by terrorists flew them into them. That's it.

Do you still believe it wasn't a passenger plane at the Pentagon and why? Quit trying to duck all the facts presented to you. You stopped addressing the issue as soon as you couldn't come up with a halfway sane point.

At least LM can admit he can open his mind to it a little. Can you admit there's a possibility it was the passenger plane that is listed in the official story?

How did I get here?
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wee mmust stop da denial...da Pentagon is not da heart aff da military machine tit's da ASSHOLE!

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

At least LM can admit he can open his mind to it a little.
    LMMFAO

Ya know, coming from d2.....this is quite the fucking compliment

To quote one of my fave movies of all time......

TOO MANY SECRETS

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That's why I was trying to word that as best I could. I know you didn't change your position. But you definitely quit saying the rest of us were wrong.

Notice how your buddy FORD stopped addressing the issue and started avoiding the thread? Standard Operating Procedure for the last 6-7 years. Kinda makes it hard to think he even believes what he says.

In touch w/ feminine side
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Sometimes I get the menstrual cramps real hard
    Status
    I'm a firefighter and I can tell you that extreme temperatures do some fucked-up things to sheet metal and steel. Ever put out a car fire? I have and the temperatures from a car fire would not even remotely approach the super-heated environment created by such as that by an airliner crashing into a concrete building. Most car fires I have been involved with in extinguishing left just pieces of metal that you would never think was a car in the first place.

Also, an impact with speeds of that nature would also leave "impressions" that most people would find confusing. It's not as though the plane was travelling at car speeds.

It seems that most of you liberal consipracy geeks have skipped over Thome's post that linked to the Rense site. Why no comment? Very peculiar, indeed. When looking at those pics I am reminded of things I see as a firefighter...in other words, that shit looks authentic.

Of course, there are all of the eye witness accounts. What to make of those?

Oh...you say all of those people on that passenger plane were part of some huge Bush administration/governement/Raytheon conspiracy and are hiding out somewhere safe and sound? PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME THAT YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THAT?????? HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU? I swear some of you morons have nothing better to do than dream this shit up all day. Dillusional is as dillusional does, I guess.

And LoungeMachine, your personal attacks on Warham show a level of immaturity that surpasses many 3 years olds I've known.
    Originally posted by ELVIS
    I guess you're right...

How did I get here?
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Roy Munson
    I'm a firefighter and I can tell you .
    Wot cun't yoo tell mme?! huh

During mmy coollege years at beautiful Cleveland State I poured 'metal' or steel as most would call it. Hey, I grew up in steel mill CLEVELAND. I can tell you that there are different types of steel f4or car fenders (Wot did da engine block look like, genius?) and steel beams in skyscrapers. If you were really a fireman you'd know that from your classes. Dis is why America is fakked up. Tit's full aff 'professionals' like dis!

Gimme a break.

How did I get here?
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm a firefighter and I can tell you .
    Wot cun't yoo tell mme?! huh

During mmy coollege years at beautiful Cleveland State I poured 'metal' or steel as most would call it. Hey, I grew up in steel mill CLEVELAND. I can tell you that there are different types of steel f4or car fenders (Wot did da engine block look like, genius?) and steel beams in skyscrapers. If you were really a fireman you'd know that from your classes. Dis is why America is fakked up. Tit's full aff 'professionals' like dis!

Gimme a break.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm a firefighter and I can tell you that extreme temperatures do some fucked-up things to sheet metal and steel.

Sheet metal is a bit different than the steel core of a 110 story skyscraper.

Ever put out a car fire? I have and the temperatures from a car fire would not even remotely approach the super-heated environment created by such as that by an airliner crashing into a concrete building. Most car fires I have been involved with in extinguishing left just pieces of metal that you would never think was a car in the first place.

And again, the density and the form of the steel used in a car is considerably different than what's in a high rise building. You couldn't hold up 110 stories of concrete with the frame of a '74 Pinto.

Also, an impact with speeds of that nature would also leave "impressions" that most people would find confusing. It's not as though the plane was travelling at car speeds.

It certainly wouldn't change the engine parts supposedly found inside the Pentagon into that of an entirely different type of plane.

It seems that most of you liberal consipracy geeks have skipped over Thome's post that linked to the Rense site. Why no comment? Very peculiar, indeed.

I skip over most of that troll's posts because I get migraine headaches reading his illiterate spew. But I'm familiar with the Rense.com site. They have a lot of interesting articles. Many of which I agree with.

And LoungeMachine, your personal attacks on Warham show a level of immaturity that surpasses many 3 years olds I've known.
    As opposed to this little slice of maturity?

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU? I swear some of you morons have nothing better to do than dream this shit up all day. Dillusional is as dillusional does, I guess.

How did I get here?
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm a firefighter...

Of course, there are all of the eye witness accounts. What to make of those?

Are you also a lawyer? Witnesses only say what they 'think' they saw which is often refuted in a court of law. Where are any public trials, indicments against 'terrorists', etc.?

Oh...you say all of those people on that passenger plane were part of some huge Bush administration/governement/Raytheon conspiracy and are hiding out somewhere safe and sound? PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME THAT YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THAT?????? HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU? I swear some of you morons have.
    Zero in on wot LM is saying. Peeps cun't custom write f4or yoor 'special needs' intellect like they did when yoo were in school.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Zero in on wot LM is saying. Peeps cun't custom write f4or yoor 'special needs' intellect like they did when yoo were in school.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    As opposed to this little slice of maturity?

That's the only thing you could break down from my post?

Does the truth bother you?

(edit...just noticed the rest of FORD's reply in the grey text box)

Last edited by Roy Munson; 02-24-2006 at 01:10 PM.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Are you also a lawyer? Witnesses only say what they 'think' they saw which is often refuted in a court of law. Where are any public trials, indicments against 'terrorists', etc.?

How ironic.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Zero in on

Speaking of 0...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That's the only thing you could break down from my post?

Does the truth bother you?
    Obviously you didn't read my reply very closely

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Obviously you didn't read my reply very closely

Gotcha...read my edit. Oops.

Well, like I said, you should "click" on the link in Thome's post regarding the Rense site.

And, why do you have to call someone who disagrees with you a troll? Come on, FORD, I'm sure you know the difference between a troll and someone with a valid opinion.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    FORD, btw, when I was talking about high temperatures and sheet metal and steel I was referring to the PLANE, not the building. I was merely trying to point out why there seems to be a lack of plane wreckage to the naked eye.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Gotcha...read my edit. Oops.

Well, like I said, you should "click" on the link in Thome's post regarding the Rense site.

And, why do you have to call someone who disagrees with you a troll? Come on, FORD, I'm sure you know the difference between a troll and someone with a valid opinion.
    Indeed I do. And the ones who spend mosst of their tyme typping oute illiturate bulshitt r usuyally the trollz. 90% of Thome's output fits that category.

I never called YOU a troll, did I?

Thread Information