Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Introducing The Amazing Penta-lawn 2000!!!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Fords Jesus alias appearing usually means a thread has just jumped the shark...
    No, I suspect that He just thought Elvis' reply was really silly.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

How did I get here?
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by FORD
    No, I suspect that He just thought Elvis' reply was really silly.
    ELVIS' reply was silly.

It would do more good if you who are asking questions here were to expect your answers from the proper sources and not from a message board.

For example, it's reported publicly in the media that the chief of "Pakistan's Inter-Services Security Agency (ISI)" who is, Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad, and wired alleged 9/11 leader hijacker, Mohamad Atta, $100,000 from Pakistan to Florida, actually met with Secretary of State, Colin Powell, CIA director, George Tenet, three senators and a congressman, just prior to 9/11, and on 9/11 Ahmad was in Washingon D.C. meeting with Senator Bob Graham and congressman, Porter Gross.

Mr. Scotsman Sesh, you are confounding the truth and you are not helping get to the truth by repeatly demanding and expecting answers here. Why don't you ask who investigated these questions and came up with answers, and who headed these offical investigations into 9/11?

Do you know who headed the U.S., House-Senate investigation into 9/11? One person from the House (congress) and one person from the Senate, Senator Bob Graham and Congressman, Porter Gross.

That's justice for you! There's no conflict of interests of direct guilt or accessorie here is there?!

Do the neocons and their Bush administration like to torture?

Then maybe we should beat senator Graham with a rubber hose!

Yes, what goes around comes around.

These meetings are not nothing. Don't you think the the American taxpaying people deserve an answer when their lives are on the line and their country's existance as they know it on the line in an age of WMDs?

And, don't you think that those answers should come from people other than Senator Bob Graham's and Congressman, Porter Gross' investigations? Don't you think the Americans deserve better answers about what happened on 9/11 than from those who should be investigated themselves instead of themselves who are doing the investigating, and from this message board, clearly?!

Something fishy here.

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/10/0...pakistan.funds

Do governments lie to their people?

What about that U.S. ports deal between the U.S the UAE? Have you heard about it? Here's a direct and public UAE connection to 9/11 in the same Oct. 1, 2001 article and in this Oct. 6, 2001 acticle.

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/10/0....investigation

And the neocons are saying to the American people about this shipping ports deal as I write this, "The American people don't have to worry about their security with this deal." GEORGE BUSH, Feb. 20, 2006. Yes, surely. All of this DIRECT 9/11 activity with UAE high government officials and the alleged 9/11 hijackers and the American people don't have to worry...because they say so, and they got Bush to lie again to the media.

No, you won't get your answers here. Don't confound people with your views that your questions should, indeed must, be answered here. Whether or not something can or cannot be proved here means nothing.

Instead, rephrase your questioning to things like, why doesn't the American governmental justice system have an International warrant out for Ahmed to be brought before a U.S. Nuremberg, and also bring forth the congressmen and senators who worked with these alleged terrorists financial bagmen. That perspective of phrasing questioning will help to reveal the truth about that day and it does not help by saying 'if it can't be answered at the Rotharmy it must be FALSE'! That's nuts.

Since when is the Rotharmy the official U.S. justice, political, and military authority on ANYTHING?!

The Americans right now are like a loaded gun.

Last edited by Phil theStalker; 02-28-2006 at 12:10 PM.
    Add to Ignore list

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Stop making so much sense, Phil---you're scaring me!
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Rice Cooker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ok, so what color is the sky again?

In touch w/ feminine side
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Sometimes I get the menstrual cramps real hard
    Status
    This little chat forum right here has got to have the largest concentration of conspiracy hacks in the entire world. Incredible.
    Originally posted by ELVIS
    I guess you're right...

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Roy Munson
    This little chat forum right here has got to have the largest concentration of conspiracy hacks in the entire world. Incredible.
    And you're already on the 'watch' list, buddy.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I am amazed at the diversity in here 5 bil people watching it, years later,
    ten or so people of the 5 bil posting in this thread and still so many diff takes on it .

It jus proves to me the further back in time something is the less
    it is understood and the more complicated it becomes.

Kinda like back in the sixties and seventies when all the Leary heads
    thought the pyramids were constructed by aliens,or that if you grow
    pot under a pyramid it has more potency.Yeah i was with those cats crazy man jus crazy.

No Baby, men did it, they hauled those blocks up on their backs.

2000 years from now they will say what? or will anyone even care ?

I will on my best judgement say it is alot simpler than it is made out
    to be find the simplest way it can be done you don't need to reach
    for conspiracies it's probably, so simple .
    jus 20 or so people stealing a few planes and slamming then into
    the heart of America .
    to bad they thought that was all it would take.. ahh yes the simpleness
    shows it's simple mind again .

In touch w/ feminine side
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Sometimes I get the menstrual cramps real hard
    Status
    Originally posted by jhale667
    And you're already on the 'watch' list, buddy.

:eek:

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by thome
    2000 years from now they will say what? or will anyone even care ?
    They'll be looking at an archive of this board and be wondering how the fuck Phil could be paying taxes...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by jhale667
    If you'd watch the thing, you'd know that's based on the WRECKAGE FOUND. And the guy doesn't seem super-biased, he just wants ANSWERS, like we all do, y'know? It's not like a Michael Moore piece or anything. If you are so quick to believe the official version despite the GLARING discrepancies, YOU are the one saying BAAAA, sir.
    You mean like the piece of an American Airlines 757 sitting of the "Penta-Lawn 2001" the narrator completely discounted? No, actually he selectively posed facts that supported his arguments, and suppressed any that discredited his arguments (like only including testimony of those that claimed that they saw something other than an airliner hit the Pentagon, while ignoring the vast majority that said that they saw an airliner circling overhead)...

Dude, this is propaganda, plain and simple...

Again, I'd love to hear his theory on "what really happened," then place it to the same kind of scrutiny...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    As someone on the fence of all of this I would like to move this thread onto a couple of questions I would like both sides to address.

1) Building 7. What is the official line on this? I'm confused. Was it an insurance job? It was so badly damaged it had to be brought down or was it opportunism? It seems strange.

2) Bodies - Is it true that there were no bodies in the PA crash? That is very weird. I don't really have a problem with the odd passport appearing in the wreckage of 9-11 because I know a couple found a guy sitting in his seat absolutely unblemished in their back garden after the Lockerbie thing. Weird shit like that does happen.

Cheers!

It's not the first crash where they found "no bodies." And, what is your source for saying they found "no bodies," I was under the impression they did find human remains...

Actually, they did find human remains (600lbs worth)...

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...rry/3972571.ht

But, when an airliner, full of fuel, hits the ground almost horizontally, not much is left...

BTW, this is a big sign that FL 93 was in fact NOT shot down by US fighters, since it would have broken up and debris, including human torsos and limbs, would have been scattered around...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-28-2006 at 11:17 PM.

How did I get here?
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    It's not the first crash where they found "no bodies." And, what is your source for saying they found "no bodies," I was under the impression they did find human remains...

http://www.<font color="red">miami</...rry/3972571.ht

But, when an airliner, full of fuel, hits the ground almost horizontally, not much is left...

BTW, this is a big sign that FL 93 was in fact NOT shot down by US fighters, since it would have broken up and debris, including human torsos and limbs, would have been scattered around...
    How close is Miami t2o PA, BUBBA?!

MMiami is a CIA hotbed!

Dooes da govament eva 'plant' things?

Operation Northwoods in action.

Nicky, doon't let them use yer weak personaliTITy.

Wot aboot da Kuwaiti ambASSador's daughter, preetending t2o bee a nurse, described Iraqi soldiers looting incubators in a Kuwaiti hospital and throwing da little tiny babies on da floor t2o DIE--a cuntpletely false story.

Get aff da rag.

How did I get here?
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You mean like the piece of an American Airlines 757 sitting of the "Penta-Lawn 2001" the narrator completely discounted? No, actually he selectively posed facts that supported his arguments, and suppressed any that discredited his arguments (like only including testimony of those that claimed that they saw something other than an airliner hit the Pentagon, while ignoring the vast majority that said that they saw an airliner circling overhead)...

Dude, this is propaganda, plain and simple...

Again, I'd love to hear his theory on "what really happened," then place it to the same kind of scrutiny...
    A photo of da piece shows tit is t2oo small and da painted part mmmore like a 'model' decal dat camouflaged da mmissle t2o look like an AA...think aboot Northwoods, think aboot Bush's UN plane decoy quote recently, think aboot TIT!

And, aff yoo just want t2o throooow shit on da table thinka boot dis dat yoo saw.

Isn't da Pentagon a 'crime' scene?

Then why is ANYBODY picking up and moving ANYTHING on dat crime scene? huh

Yoo saw dat, t2oo.

And, whot was under dat blue tarp da uniformed guys are phot2ographed removing from a 'crime' scene? huh, huh, huh

Just f4or da hell aff tit, how mmany casualties doo wee have in da military alone from vaccines, DU, and combat related? huh, huh, huh, huh, huh

Yoo know da numbers in da Bush's Gulf wars are in hundreds aff thousands from looking at da VA's own statistics f4or benefits and approved claims.

And dat's not counting Iragi and Afganistani citizens! Thousands and thousands and thousands aff others...

And WHO benefits, Nicko?!

Who benefits from all aff dis HELL ON EARTH, Nickdfaked?

EVeruboody in da military just got sick and died?

They think they're leading us t2o our futures, butt they're not leading mme anywhere.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Phil theStalker
    How close is Miami t2o PA, BUBBA?!

MMiami is a CIA hotbed!

Dooes da govament eva 'plant' things?

Operation Northwoods in action.

Nicky, doon't let them use yer weak personaliTITy.

Wot aboot da Kuwaiti ambASSador's daughter, preetending t2o bee a nurse, described Iraqi soldiers looting incubators in a Kuwaiti hospital and throwing da little tiny babies on da floor t2o DIE--a cuntpletely false story.

Get aff da rag.

So the CIA was behind it PHIL?

I mean, this is the same agency that by all accounts is hostile to BUSH/CHENEY/RUMMY/ROVE and the other Neo CON asshats...

So, they're behind this even though by all accounts the CIA resisted being used to make the case for War with Iraq?

Interesting Phil, don't let them use you to not win elections...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...rry/3972571.ht

My questions weren't meant to be rhetorical I did want answers like that.

600 lbs is what 2 Americans?

At Lockerbie there were people landing looking unscathed still sitting upright in their seats. Very creepy for local farmers...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

At Lockerbie there were people landing looking unscathed still sitting upright in their seats. Very creepy for local farmers...
    You're missing the point SESH.

LOCKERBIE (a girl from my high school, and the little sister as well as a ex-girlfriend of various personal friends died on that one), a bomb detonated on a 747, causing the airliner to break up gradually (in matter of seconds, so that's speaking relatively), and spread it's contents of parts, people, and luggage all over that part of Scotland...

That is pretty creepy hearing about seeing people largely intact though. I know either TIME or Newsweek was criticized over here for carrying graphic photos of torsos and limbs lying in rolling green fields, from that bombing...

In that Pennsylvania field, FL93 directly impacted while it was largely intact, full of fuel, and like a missile. So, I think you can gather that there is a bit of difference in the size and scope of the debris field...

I've actually witnessed a plane crash myself, and saw the remains on the news after the fact, which consisted of two blackspots on the earth. This was the result of two US Navy "Blue Angels'" A-4 Skyhawks, full of fuel, that collided mid-air decapitating one of the pilots. The other guy got out, but both planes essentially free fell and hit the airstrip erupting in a huge fireball and mushroom cloud...

And, should a guy that lives in Glasgow Scotland (one of the highest rates of heart disease in the world) really be making fun of anyone's weight?LOL

How did I get here?
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I may remind you ALL (Nickdfaked), this is not court room evidence. This is a newspaper, on1e, and not from the House-Senate.

Oh, and the House-Senate investigation didn't call the Miami Herald f4or testimony.

The daughter of a Kuwaiti AmbASSador's daughter IS testimony...lies!

Nothing like Nickdfaked on his stupid pills.

I'm naked right now.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LOL Phil has me on "stupid pills" now...

Sorry to disagree with you on something PHIL, I guess I'm an evil "faked" now....

LMAO

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    BTW, let's assume there was a vast conspiracy...

Can anyone tell me what the conspirators would have gained by "supposedly" having something crash in place of FL93? I almost get the Pentagon and WTC thing, but what was the point of FL93? Why even fake that flight and hijacking at all? Why risk having it exposed as a fraud, thus endangering the entire plan?

How did I get here?
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So the CIA was behind it PHIL?

I mean, this is the same agency that by all accounts is hostile to BUSH/CHENEY/RUMMY/ROVE and the other Neo CON asshats...

So, they're behind this even though by all accounts the CIA resisted being used to make the case for War with Iraq?

Interesting Phil, don't let them use you to not win elections...
    Oh, you!

The CIA 'hostile' t2o da Bushs'...?????????

Wot happuned did yoo take a Stupid pill dis WEEK?!

Everyboody pleese sexcuse NickdHOOT. When he wants t2o remember who da father aff our cuntry was he takes out a quarter and looks at tit.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh, you!

The CIA 'hostile' t2o da Bushs'...?????????

Wot happuned did yoo take a Stupid pill dis WEEK?!

Everyboody pleese sexcuse NickdHOOT. When he wants t2o remember who da father aff our cuntry was he takes out a quarter and looks at tit.

Read this, then get back to me PHIL. The author was an ex-CIA analyst that severally criticizes the BUSHitheads...

And their ignorant toadies that continue to fundamentally misrepresent this whole conflict...
    http://antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=3705
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-01-2006 at 09:10 AM.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

The thing about this thread is a few posters seem to be making
    these statements of conspiracy with-out doing the research.

I know you have and Nick is down but the ones who won't let up
    just keep going on and on about the same things I and others have
    answered. I/You answer question they ask the same one back. BLA bla bla.

Nick' i respect your distrust of Bush or Dislike of his running of
    America, Yet you still have the ability to not go straight everything
    is a conspiracy and Bush is behind it as in your statements that
    - all may Be what it seems-.On the pentagon tragedy.

The one thing i never have understood is i am not against the
    ability of some one to pull this off and fake it, hell James Bond movies
    are closer to the truth than we may know.

I cannot figure out the Blatant Sheepism just because these
    assorted things happened on Bushes watch he must be behind and the
    planner of them .I ask myself "Bush Sheep"? are the ones against
    Bush and the ones who think its a set up and planned by the
    mysterious BCE they talk about.

Those are the Bush Sheep blindly following that he is the father
    of all that is wrong, please.

Kinda like the theory that Clinton went to Kosova and not to
    rwanda on purpose and by choice because Kosova is the largest
    Diamond produceing region in europe and the butchering
    of the Rowandans leaves nothing monetary to gain poor fukkers
    don't get equal treatment..?

Believe me if anyone missed the boat in the history of this world
    it was why didn't we do something about Rwanda.

I wandered there, but 911 has been on the terrorists books long
    before Bush took office and the chose the rite time and it was
    Bushes watch so he is dealing his way.

How did I get here?
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    BTW, let's assume there was a vast conspiracy...

Can anyone tell me what the conspirators would have gained by "supposedly" having something crash in place of FL93? I almost get the Pentagon and WTC thing, but what was the point of FL93? Why even fake that flight and hijacking at all? Why risk having it exposed as a fraud, thus endangering the entire plan?
    nICK, nicK, NicK, NICK, ncik, a vast cuntspiracy wit da 'strange' flight 93 details doon't disprove NYC and D.C. weren't 'inside' jobs.

Da fact dat FL93 was hijacked at all is enuff. Aff tit was shot down or not does NOT disprove and INSIDE job.

DO U UNDASTAND?!!!

Da Rotharmy message board is no place dat can prove or disprove ANYTHING aboot da details aff FL93's ending.

Wot -- R U suddenly NUTS?!

Butt I'll tell yoo sumthing, Nick.

Dat stuff at da Cleveland airport is pretty creepy.

aND Mayor Mike White IS da government.

Da 9/11 cuntmission and da House-Senate investigation neva called a lot aff witnesses, experts, or provided a proper forum, a court aff law, t2o go ova ALL da evidence...and they shipped da steel aff da WTC towers away f4or scrap bef4ore any testing could be done t2o tit and tit's probably in a Chinese battle ship ready t2o blow yer head aff right now!

Last edited by Phil theStalker; 03-01-2006 at 09:18 AM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    nICK, nicK, NicK, NICK, ncik, a vast cuntspiracy wit da 'strange' flight 93 details doon't disprove NYC and D.C. weren't 'inside' jobs.

Da fact dat FL93 was hijacked at all is enuff. Aff tit was shot down or not does NOT disprove and INSIDE job.

DO U UNDASTAND?!!!

Da Rotharmy message board is no place dat can prove or disprove ANYTHING aboot da details aff FL93's ending.

Wot -- R U suddenly NUTS?!

Butt I'll tell yoo sumthing, Nick.

Dat stuff at da Cleveland airport is pretty creepy.

[/B]
    Jesus PHIL, why would I have to "prove" anything? The onus is on conspiracy theorists to provide the actual evidence, not me...

How did I get here?
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Read this, then get back to me PHIL. The author was an ex-CIA analyst that severally criticizes the BUSHitheads...

And their ignorant toadies that continue to fundamentally misrepresent this whole conflict...
    http://antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=3705
    Nick, did yoo hit yer head?

Ya got enuff oxygen?

Dat book doesn't prove anything.

I guess because actor George Clooeny is critisized by Hollywood rags, mags, and books authors dat means Hollywood doon't love George Clooney.

C'mon.

Did yoo take a whole bottle aff Stupid pills?

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Phil, i know i'm on ignore and thats your rite i stated earlier in this thread IF something is shot down in flight--- the wreckage would
    be spread over-5 -Square miles not in ONE pile in a field.

THIS MUST BE ACCEPTED BY all human beings everywhere all the time.

look again at the space shuttle at 3 miles high if something breaks apart it is spread over two states the logic that this is a truth.Is
    completely unchangeable in MY mind .

If it's on fire on the way down something happened in flight
    if it isn't something happened internally with the control of the
    plane is see this as a element of reality as clear as.
    water.

I am not without the rite to render other judgement you would have
    to have me on the flight to proove these truths of mine wrong.

How did I get here?
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Jesus PHIL, why would I have to "prove" anything? The onus is on conspiracy theorists to provide the actual evidence, not me...
    Y'see, tit's werds like onus dat have fakked yoo up.

If yoo want da truth, and you want tit proved by anyboody, why don't yoo ask da U.S. govament t2o release da footage they confiscated from da businesses, buildings, and highway all around a Pentagon?

Da Rotharmy doesn't have dat kinda evidence and aff yoo want da TRUTH why don't yoo ask yer government f4or da TRUTH?

How did I get here?
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fir1st aff all, peeps who are termed 'cuntspiracy theorists' are NOT da o1nes who PROVE anything. Rather they 'ask questions'.

Hence, cuntspiracy 'theorists'; not cuntspiracy PROVERS!

Got tit?

ATTENTION

GEORGE CLOONEY
    "I've been nailed in the American press as a traitor t2o my country because I said we should ask questions..."

"But I never held a press conference saying 'this is what you should think'. I asked questions and said 'these are the questions that I believe I have the right to ask' - which is what our government was founded on."

ARE U AGAINST WOT OUR COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED ON?!

I'm all f4or cuntspiracy theorists f4or asking da questions, like Alex Jones.

Tit's up t2o us t2o prove tit.

Or deny tit all and wait cuntil da sky is filled wit ICBMs ova yer head.

How did I get here?
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    thome,

I still cun't read wot yer poosting.

I'll take ya aff mme Ignore on Friday.

Ya should be ova yer 'insulting binge' by then.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I propose a "Croissfire" style show in which THOME (from the right) and PHIL the Stalker (from the left) can debate each other...

We'll call it "Rambling Incoherent Hour."

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm just excited by the new cuntspiracy theory that Bush shot down the space shuttle.

This one could run and run...

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm just excited by the new cuntspiracy theory that Bush shot down the space shuttle.

This one could run and run...
    This Web Site is the finest on the Net.

I will forever be in the moderators debt.

Ps Shhh....while everyone was looking up at the space shuttle breaking apart
    on re-entry into earths atmosphere what was really going on where
    we needed to sacrifice the shuttle for a distraction .Is that what
    you wanted LOL.... ROLFL

It's a James Bond Life ,Livin in america, coast to coast, heeeeh ,stepit
    up now, livin in america, louwdy, louwdy, heh!

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Burlington, Ontario (Canada motherfucker!!)
    Status
    Most of the folks on the plane were employees of the Raytheon corporation, a major defense contractor. And of course Babs Olson is a BCE propagandist in her own right, and the wife of election fixer/Clinton persecutor Ted Olson.

Just the type of people needed in the secret underground "shadow government" facilities with the BCE planning WWIII, wouldn't you agree?
    You are truly insane.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I propose a "Croissfire" style show in which THOME (from the right) and PHIL the Stalker (from the left) can debate each other...

We'll call it "Rambling Incoherent Hour."
    Couldn't be any worse than Hannazi and Colmes

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Most of the folks on the plane were employees of the Raytheon corporation, a major defense contractor. And of course Babs Olson is a BCE propagandist in her own right, and the wife of election fixer/Clinton persecutor Ted Olson.

Just the type of people needed in the secret underground "shadow government" facilities with the BCE planning WWIII, wouldn't you agree?

You believe in this massive conspiracy yet you won't believe OJ was framed by a few cops, even though it was more or less proven. Not to mention the dozens of cases of proven police conspiracy and corruption.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Couldn't be any worse than Hannazi and Colmes
    But much more entertaining actually...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
    You believe in this massive conspiracy yet you won't believe OJ was framed by a few cops, even though it was more or less proven. Not to mention the dozens of cases of proven police conspiracy and corruption.
    Hell yeah!! O.J.'s still trying to find the 'real killer,' and FORD is still trying to find the BCE....

Uhuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuh!

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Maybe OJ is involved in the BCE conspiracy. That would explain everything. Maybe OJ is the leader of the shadow government living inside FORD's modest head.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
    Hey, don't put words in my mouth.

I don't believe we ever had an OJ thread on this board, and I don't neccessarily think we need one now, since it's 12 years too late.

For the record, I believe OJ was guilty as Hell.

BUT, I also believe that the LAPD, long known for being a bunch of racist cocksuckers, planted evidence, essentially "framing" a guilty man, just to make sure they got "another ******" off the streets. MarKKK Fuhrman basically admitted to as much. And it's no coincidence that son of a bitch moved to Sand Point Idaho as soon as the trial was over. I'm sure he's more comfortable among his own kind. Goose stepping brownshirts, in his case. He's now also a commentator for FAUX News. Gee, what are the odds?

I knew the LAPD was corrupt because I heard punk rock bands and rap groups telling the story for years. "White" America didn't have a clue until they saw the Rodney King footage. That video should have been synced up to NWA's "Fuck Tha Police".

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    As for oj they don't have to plant Sh!t whats to gain is oj
    the leader on member or even a entity in the real world
    he was and is nothing .He beat the Sh!t out his bitch non stop for years
    planting areason for murder was the defense attorneys gig and the Black community.....nothing here but lies and spin.

much like my realities on this conspiracy of 911. We/us the US Govt don't have to plan or plant anything wait long enough and if you want what happened(as you would lead the BCE does need this war)it will

people seem to need deep reasons for the ASSHOLINESS of human
    beings.Plan for the worst always

and Hope for the Best.hopefully so you need not implement your response plans.

Our govt and every other one of good intellect has a scenario response
    to anything man dreams up.
    Plan 911 to start a war BULL SH!T!!!!!!! I did not need 911 to bust
    iraqs ass wide open.

I wish Bush had said that yes i do my last sentence fuk saddam...
    fake 911 my ass!
    Last edited by thome; 03-01-2006 at 02:28 PM.

Thread Information