• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by bueno bob
    Riddle me this, dipshit:

Did you REALLY expect to come to a Roth fansite and find the people here sitting around going "Yeah, man...Dave was great between, you know, 1978 to...uh...1982 or so...but man, he's a total FAG after that! Yeah, FUCK HIM!!"

Did you, Sparky? Or were you just looking for a place to troll?

If you DID expect to find people here, or at least an overwhelming majority that shared your opinion, you apparently forgot your fucking dunce hat. No surprise, as you were obviously too stupid to remember to bring it with you.

If you DIDN'T, well, I guess that pretty well clears that up. Either you're fucking stupid or you're a troll. No other way out, Junior.

Here's a helping hand for you, since you're STILL too thick to figure it out:

Extensive Van Halen fan discussion forum, news, media, and links since 1999.

There are plenty of kindred spirits there who would be HAPPY to listen and empathize with your obvious plight. Just remember to wear red and bring your capris, OK?

Thanks now.

sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ritetoolforjob
      to summarize...BRING BACK THE MIDGETS, DONKEY AND THE JACK ATTACK!!
      FARK ORF!!!

Comment

• RuzDNailz
        Foot Soldier
        • Nov 2004

Why can't some sheep just stay gone?

Comment

• RuzDNailz
          Foot Soldier
          • Nov 2004

who needs the vacation...dave or us...I think I do! I need to go to a city that has a gay pride day. Me and Thorman have some floats and decorations to do! Mainly ones with Sammy on them!
          Well, in that case get busy and leave us alone.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

Re: dave the expert

Originally posted by ritemouthforcob
            dave on the air....expert on parenting (no kids...or ones he is man enough to be responsible for...) expert on grammy nominees (can't sing or write an original song worth a fuck) expert on vh and impending reunion (show in hollywood sucked ass...washed up lazy pedophile is not what vh needs). sometimes the man is quite humourous when he ain't being a knowitall dick or blowing BE YOUNG......

Zzzzzzzzzzz BORING !!!!

Go away Squid Fucker !
            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

Re: dave the expert

dave on the air....expert on parenting (no kids...or ones he is man enough to be responsible for...) expert on grammy nominees (can't sing or write an original song worth a fuck) expert on vh and impending reunion (show in hollywood sucked ass...washed up lazy pedophile is not what vh needs). sometimes the man is quite humourous when he ain't being a knowitall dick or blowing BE YOUNG......

Ritetoolfortheass...

Like many have said before me...GET THE FUCK OFF A DLR FANSITE!!!

Fucking butt sneeze. Your lame assed posts are both old and unfunny. You make about as much sense as Stephen Hawking on a treadmill.

Now go back to whosever ass you were tossing, midget nuts.
              23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Plexi Head
                Head Fluffer
                • May 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                Maybe the problem with Dave's show isn't Dave. It's the topics.
                I love Daves show and I love his topics. Problem is I think he might be a little highbrow for some of the dipshits out there.
                "One mouthful of you will rot every tooth in my mouth you little sugar"

Comment

• Full Bug
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

I actually read what this idiot said until I came across the word pedophile, yeah, nice way to kill anything you are saying....
                  I love this site and started here, but the amount of SPAM that stays in Main is amazing, you would think with 500 moderators this crap would be moved in the dump.....
                  Last edited by Full Bug; 02-27-2006, 07:41 PM.
                  Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

Working...