Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vinnie Velvet
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I heard that Electro is the second villain in 3 alongside the Sandman, as opposed to Venom.

Peter gets the new alien, black suit, only to have it turn against him and become Venom like it does in the comics (but that won't happen until Spidey 4).

Apparently, there is a (*spoiler*), a scene at the end of 3 where we have Spidey doing his thing, swinging, etc. like he did at the end of Spider-Man I and then flys to the camera as we can see the image of Venom in spidey's eyes.
    =V V=
    ole No.1 The finest
    EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      MAKE SURE THEY KNOW THAT!!!!

Mine gave my Spiderman #50-#350 to a charity shop....

Oh dude, I'm already all over that...I haven't let my Mom live down throwing some of my (now valuable) comics away over a 'C' on a report card in GRADE SCHOOL....years ago I showed her a list that said some of the ones in question were worth big $ and I'm like "Feel like an asshole yet?"

Everything's still stashed in plastic comic bags just like I left it....
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
        I heard that Mary Jane dies in this one, and Gwen Stacy (played by Ron Howard's daughter, Bryce Dallas Howard) will be Spidey's main babe.

This is of course opposite from the comics, in which Gwen Stacy dies.
        Uhhhhhh....... :confused:

That would be a fucked up turn of events...
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

there wont be a 4th.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• manwiththedogs
            Head Fluffer
            • Aug 2004

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

It's kind of funny when you think about it...

Mary Jane Watson...played by hoot girl who had to wear a red wig...

and Gwen Stacy...played by Howard...who had to die her hair blonde...from red...

forgot about the Sandman...

I saw an interview somewhere with the dude that plays Harry Osbourn where he definitively says he won't do another Spidey movie...

I don't think Interview with a Vampire Girl will either...

I actually hope they recast the whole fucking lot...

I just don't like the Spidey casting...although the villians have been topnotch...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Someone asked if Aunt May died in the series?

Yes...

but...

after a couple of years...sales were down...and Norman Osbourn was brought back...after Harry died...

and Norman had kidnapped Aunt May, and replaced her with some reconstruced face chick...who died...

Aunt May is now back with the living...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

As for the hobgoblin rumor...

I don't see it happening...although it's possible for a new angle...

my best guess here is 2-fold...

Harry didn't realize that his dad was the Green Goblin until the end of 2...

most people assume that he sees that stuff...and is going to use it against Spidey...

my guess? Harry realizes that Peter killed his Dad because he was the Green Goblin...and respects him even more for not telling him, and making him think even more ill towards his pops than he already did.

He'll then take Dad's shit, and use it...to perhaps make up for what his dad did.

Now, I COULD see Raimi take the hobgoblin route...if Harry DOESN'T want to step in his dad's shoes.

Raimi has also said...he'd do as many Spider-Man movies as they do...and this guy knows his shit...

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
                    Commando
                    • May 2004

I really hope they don't kill off Mary Jane. Being a fanboy that would be a tough pill to swallow. And I agree with a recast, I was not to crazy about Toby as Peter Parker. History has proven that a recast is healthy in these types of films. Batman Begins just kicked total ass. Don't get me wrong I really enjoyed the Spiderman movies, but after 3 give it a rest and start with a whole new slate.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Some of you might remember the cheesey late 1970s Spider-Man live action TV show.

But, there was also a Japanese version in 1978!

Check this out! LMAO! Hilarious.

Actually, I think this was better than the American version (and that's a stretch).

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      Last edited by Vinnie Velvet; 03-01-2006, 10:25 AM.
                      =V V=
                      ole No.1 The finest
                      EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
                        Commando
                        • May 2004

Japanese cheese beats out American cheese hands down. Great find Vinnie.

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
                          Commando
                          • May 2004

I don't recall the American version of Spiderman having his own personal Transformer? Pretty cool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
                            Some of you might remember the cheesey late 1970s Spider-Man live action TV show.

Actually, I think this was better than the American version (and that's a stretch).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDh__...rch=Spider-Man
                            I remember the American version...loved it...but only because it was miles better than The Electric Company's version of Spider-Man...

Wasn't aware of the Japanese version, though....lmao
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bastardog
                              Commando
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDh__...rch=Spider-Man
                              holly shit............Ultra Man dress like Spiderman with a plot like Power Rangers and monsters like Godsilla!!!
                              Bastardog

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I know.

The Japanese version in all its cheesiness, its pretty awesome!

Sadly though, none of the episodes of the 1978-1979 series is available in North America.

It was just released on DVD in a box set, but only in Japan.

Someone please alert Marvel and Stan Lee to get this series here on DVD!!

It was leagues ahead of the American series -- better effects, fight scenes, etc.
                                =V V=
                                ole No.1 The finest
                                EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

Working...