• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SRK
    Roadie
    • Jan 2004

Article on Dave and Adam Carolla ratings

Here is part of the article....

Meanwhile, former Van Halen frontman David Lee Roth's first month as Stern's successor in New York could portend a very bumpy road ahead. According to the extrapolated results, Roth's program earned a 1.8 share 12+ in January, ranking 18th. That compares to No. 1 showings for Stern's old program in November and December and the No. 3 showing — with a 5.3 share — Stern saw in October.

In the 18-34 demographic, Roth's show attracted a 1.3 share in January, off from double-digit results seen in October, November and December by Stern's show. Among 25-54 listeners, Roth received a 2.4 share. Stern's worst showing since March 2005 was a 7.9 share; his program was ranked No. 1 for every month from March through December.

Across the continent, in Los Angeles, Adam Carolla's show attracted a paltry 0.7 share in January, making KLSX the lowest-rated full-signal commercial FM in the market during morning drive for the month. Stern's lowest monthly finish was in March 2005, when his program attracted a 2.9 share. Among listeners 18-34, Carolla's program debuted with a 1.5 share in January, and the Carolla show earned a 1.2 share in January among listeners 25-54
  • what waz zat
    Roadie
    • Jan 2004

Good info...

Comment

• SRK
      Roadie
      • Jan 2004

Dave`s show may have not done well ....but it sounds like its doing better then Carolla`s

Comment

• jslav06
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2006

I can't imagine listening to Adam Corolla for four hours in the morning. That would just irritate me.
        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e67/jslav06/pbf.gif
        I rule because I make the Rules.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Howard Stern is a radio legend. Good luck on replacing him with anyone who's going to pull his kind of ratings.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...