X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hollywood Jesus
    Head Fluffer
    • Mar 2004

Who VH Should had sing after Dave?

Most of us agree that Sammy would not have been our first choice.

OK then... in the landscape of 1985, who else would you have liked to have seen take over the reigns?

I'm not sure I have an answer just yet. I mean, hell, VH could have ended up with Kevin DuBrow--a step down from Sammy.

What suggest you?
    "Float like a butterfly. Sting like a B-52." - DLR=VH=
    "Rejoice in the wife of your youth. May her breasts satisfy you always." Proverbs 5:18-19.
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Anybody would've been better than Sam. Vince Neil? Vince Gill? Vincent Price?
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• cafe wa

Originally posted by Big Troubles
      Anybody would've been better than Sam. Vince Neil? Vince Gill? Vincent Price?

Don't forget Vince McMahon!!! His gravelly voice would have ROCKED with Halenmania!

Comment

• Hollywood Jesus
        Head Fluffer
        • Mar 2004

Believe Eddie was even talking about hiring Patty Smythe.
        "Float like a butterfly. Sting like a B-52." - DLR=VH=
        "Rejoice in the wife of your youth. May her breasts satisfy you always." Proverbs 5:18-19.

Comment

• PHOENIX
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Guys you're missing the point here. It doesnt matter who they would of gotten. If Daves not in it its not Van Halen.

This is the type of topic i expect to see over at the Links.

Comment

• Lou

Originally posted by PHOENIX
            Guys you're missing the point here. It doesnt matter who they would of gotten. If Daves not in it its not Van Halen.

100% right, there are even Roth fans that think that Van Halen was always a trio plus a singer, and that it was Eddie's band. Wrong fellas, it was Dave's band. Eddie was the best musician in the band far and away, but Dave was the leader.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Lou
              there are even Roth fans that think that Van Halen was always a trio plus a singer,
              That is bullshit.

Comment

• L.S.D.

Originally posted by Lou
                100% right, there are even Roth fans that think that Van Halen was always a trio plus a singer, and that it was Eddie's band. Wrong fellas, it was Dave's band. Eddie was the best musician in the band far and away, but Dave was the leader.

and you know that by nevr even seeing them live or growing up with them around. Fucking pathetic...

Comment

• Golden AWe
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

adam west
                  william shatner

btw, there are many live bootleg videos...
                  Originally posted by Cato
                  Golden, why are you FAT?
                  Originally posted by lesfunk
                  Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                  http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• One Voice

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    That is bullshit.
                    No kidding, this little punk thinks he knows everthing about shit that happened when he was still in diapers.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by PHOENIX

I dont think anyone is missing the point here. The fact is that dave left VH. They replaced him as lead singer. The question was if not Sam then who?

This has nothing to do with being a Roth fan or an Edward fan or Roth being the whole band or Roth is Van Halen or any of that horseshit. Im so fucking tired of hearing from Mod's who think they have the right to fucking tell us how to think or feel or what questions to post and how we should anser them? What the fuck.

And this is the type of question that you would find at the links eh? Hmmmm. So when's the last time you've been there? Since your familiar with what is being asked and what-not.

Guess what? We're gonna keep asking "dumbquestions" and we're gonna keep voicing our "dumb answers". If you dont like someones opinion then flake on over to the next fucking post. Cause me likes a good thread. and this is it.

No more Mr Nice guy-
                      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• ALinChainz
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by L.S.D.
                        and you know that by nevr even seeing them live or growing up with them around. Fucking pathetic...
                        Well, you have supposively seen them both live with VH and you're still a Sammy man.

Pretty pathetic too.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                          I like the way Roth refers to himself as "The Boss". Which in many, many ways was the truth.

Comment

• PHOENIX
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                            I dont think anyone is missing the point here. The fact is that dave left VH. They replaced him as lead singer. The question was if not Sam then who?

This has nothing to do with being a Roth fan or an Edward fan or Roth being the whole band or Roth is Van Halen or any of that horseshit. Im so fucking tired of hearing from Mod's who think they have the right to fucking tell us how to think or feel or what questions to post and how we should anser them? What the fuck.

And this is the type of question that you would find at the links eh? Hmmmm. So when's the last time you've been there? Since your familiar with what is being asked and what-not.

Guess what? We're gonna keep asking "dumbquestions" and we're gonna keep voicing our "dumb answers". If you dont like someones opinion then flake on over to the next fucking post. Cause me likes a good thread. and this is it.

No more Mr Nice guy-
                            You have 3 options.

1- Admit you are a Van Hagar fan.

2- Put on a dress and go on a date with Lou.

3- Sit back and enjoy the show.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

The only one qualified to replace David Lee Roth in Van Halen would be Me.

How do ye think a Van Heaven album would hath sounded?

I promise there would hath been no ballads of cheese.

Comment

Working...