View Poll Results: Would you see Sammy and the Waboritas?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 22.22%
  • No

0 0%
  • Maybe

1 5.56%
  • Hell NO!

13 72.22%

Thread: Sammy

Sammy Sucks
    Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Angry Sammy

I am a 30 year old Female and I have to express my displeasure with the newest version of VH hitting the touring block......

Picture it, Christmas after 1984 comes out. All I wanted that year for Christmas was 1984 I was 11, I didn't get it. All I got was Fair Warning....Dissapointment wasn't the word! I survived until my boy DLR was booted from the band. From that day I spit on the name of my mortal enemy Edward Van Halen. I never hated a man as much as I do Eddie. A close second was Sammy Hagar. All I knew of him was 'Can't drive 55'. In a word, the song SUCKED! And now he was taking DLR's place in MY favorite band. I hated Sammy along with Eddie until Eddie booted Sammy. I then felt pity for the man and released my anger towards him.

Fast forward to Summer 2002....My dream comes true! I get to see DLR playing classic VH tunes! Yes, Sammy was there but he played 90% Sammy songs and no VH (Which was fine with me). David couldn't hit all the high notes, of his youth, but the Heart he put into it made it all worth while. Even saw him in 2003 at the Keswick in Glenside (where he hit himself and made himself bleed on stage) never stopped the show! The master of the 'california reach around' was Fanfukintastic!

Now 2004...Sammy's back in VH! He is the SCUM of the EARTH! I hate him now more than Eddie (if that is possible). It just goes to show you that Sammy needs VH to justify his career and David can go on and play with his group and be perfectly happy and content!

Sammy Needs Eddie and Eddie Needs Sammy! David needs NO ONE but the fans who will ALWAYS pay to go to his shows and buy his albums. I am that FAN!

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Aw the women of Roth.

Wild and crazy.

Welcome to the Army.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Who is Sammy Hagar?

IN ROTH WE TRUST
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Who is Sammy Hagar?
    David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

pat tillman rip
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    who is your daddy and what dose he do?

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I wanna know why you would be dissapointed at receiving Fair Warning as a gift ???
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Diva Lee Roth
    Originally posted by Panamark
    I wanna know why you would be dissapointed at receiving Fair Warning as a gift ???

Good on ya,Panamark!!!

Sammy Sucks
    Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I was dissapointed because I wanted 1984. It had nothing to do with the material from Fair Warning. Frankly at that time, I knew nothing of Fair Warning. I got it because it was on the reduced table at Woolworths. Fair Waring IS and Excellent album, but at the time 1984 was the Album to HAVE!

pat tillman rip
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    who is david lee roth

IN ROTH WE TRUST
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    who is david lee roth
    Diamond Dave is the supreme Toastmaster General of the immoral majority.. the King of Any and All Things Rock n\' Roll. Bar none he is the greatest Frontman in Rock n Roll History!

pat tillman rip
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    who is sammy haygar

pat tillman rip
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by azcrdnal
    who is sammy haygar
    oops

pat tillman rip
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    who is sammy hagar

IN ROTH WE TRUST
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    who is sammy hagar
    David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

pat tillman rip
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper
    thats right.

pat tillman rip
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    who is sarge

Skills That Thrill
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by azcrdnal
    who is sarge
    WHO DAT IS?
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

L.S.D.
    Originally posted by Margaret
    I am a 30 year old Female and I have to express my displeasure with the newest version of VH hitting the touring block......

Picture it, Christmas after 1984 comes out. All I wanted that year for Christmas was 1984 I was 11, I didn't get it. All I got was Fair Warning....Dissapointment wasn't the word! I survived until my boy DLR was booted from the band. From that day I spit on the name of my mortal enemy Edward Van Halen. I never hated a man as much as I do Eddie. A close second was Sammy Hagar. All I knew of him was 'Can't drive 55'. In a word, the song SUCKED! And now he was taking DLR's place in MY favorite band. I hated Sammy along with Eddie until Eddie booted Sammy. I then felt pity for the man and released my anger towards him.

Fast forward to Summer 2002....My dream comes true! I get to see DLR playing classic VH tunes! Yes, Sammy was there but he played 90% Sammy songs and no VH (Which was fine with me). David couldn't hit all the high notes, of his youth, but the Heart he put into it made it all worth while. Even saw him in 2003 at the Keswick in Glenside (where he hit himself and made himself bleed on stage) never stopped the show! The master of the 'california reach around' was Fanfukintastic!

Now 2004...Sammy's back in VH! He is the SCUM of the EARTH! I hate him now more than Eddie (if that is possible). It just goes to show you that Sammy needs VH to justify his career and David can go on and play with his group and be perfectly happy and content!

Sammy Needs Eddie and Eddie Needs Sammy! David needs NO ONE but the fans who will ALWAYS pay to go to his shows and buy his albums. I am that FAN!

hahahahahahahahaha, yeah, DLR is soooooooooooooooo happy with his career right now. Each day I read something dumbr than the next out of you fools.

Thread Information