• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

New MadAnthonyCafe On-Line

Michael has got a completely new site up at www.madanthonycafe
    Includes a new section on Kevin Dugan his long time bass tech plus a store for MA shirts and his Hot Sauce... the shirts are modeled by his 2 daughters... Pretty nice site!!

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”
  • L.S.D.

Dont even bother telling these people about this. It isnt worth a damn to them and thier attitude problems.

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Mike is a good to great bass player. But IS expendable. I dont mean to bash him. Its just the truth. He's a follower not a leader. so to me and quite a few others here he means not all that much.
      Plus everyone has a website. Sheesh. Hot sauce and t shirts? Sounds like Tequila and G Strings to me. Follower not a leader.

Ex -fucking -pendable.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
        Foot Soldier
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by L.S.D.
        Dont even bother telling these people about this. It isnt worth a damn to them and thier attitude problems.
        And you are a useless piece of shit, as usual.
        And don't forget a COWARD!

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by L.S.D.
          Well LSD I disagree with you... there are some who it is worth a damn to regardless of their attitudes. Some may enjoy the info and others may find it good fodder to suppliment their psychosis...

Not sure if you are on a crusade to civilize the heathens round these parts... but it's probably a futile effort with most of the franchize playas cause if you haven't noticed when someone turns on a light around here... the cockroaches don't scrammble... they attack!!
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• azcrdnal
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2004

Re: New MadAnthonyCafe On-Line

Originally posted by ZahZoo
            Michael has got a completely new site up at www.madanthonycafe
            Includes a new section on Kevin Dugan his long time bass tech plus a store for MA shirts and his Hot Sauce... the shirts are modeled by his 2 daughters... Pretty nice site!!

sammy looks much shorter then mike.

Comment

• azcrdnal
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2004

than sorry

Comment

• azcrdnal
                Foot Soldier
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                Mike is a good to great bass player. But IS expendable. I dont mean to bash him. Its just the truth. He's a follower not a leader. so to me and quite a few others here he means not all that much.
                Plus everyone has a website. Sheesh. Hot sauce and t shirts? Sounds like Tequila and G Strings to me. Follower not a leader.

Ex -fucking -pendable.
                best post ever

Comment

Working...