View Poll Results: Who's the #1 Fag of the Army?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • L.S.D.

16 39.02%
  • tjvhou812

1 2.44%
  • Brett

5 12.20%
  • General Hina

11 26.83%
  • seenbad

4 9.76%
  • Other

4 9.76%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #1 Fag of the Army

Army's Fantasy NBA Champ
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Lou
    Hey Brett and seenbad, what were your hopes for me? That I like Van Hagar? I suppose only the enlightened fans appreciate the beauty of Van Hagar, right? I know I know, it was all Eddie. Always was, always will be.
    It has nothing to do with van hagar, van halen, or van eddie or anything. I don't give a flying fuck what you like in music. You're so fucking thick headed that you don't realize that I (Brett too) lean HEAVY to the dlr years you dumb fuck. My hope for you was that with the mind that you USED to have (which has since been brainwashed in to this fucking lame ass ford-speak about sheep and gay hagar fans) that you could mangage to be as fucking STELLARLY COOL AS I AM!! You just don't seem to realize that you can be a decent fellow without the mind numbing banter of cheese, sheep, gayness etc. that has made me so fucking bored with the conversations around vh these days that I could puke my guts out. You could be better than that. I'd expect more from you. You've dissapointed me Louie. Look at Dr. Love. He's a bright fellow. Fits in ok wherever he's at. Has a specific preference to era, but the boy has some cooth to it all. You don't.

*sigh* I remember when you first registered at links a couple years ago. You were suprisingly interesting for such a toddler of a fan. You had a take and it didn't suck. You expressed yourself very well and had interesting opinions. Now, your take just sucks and your not at all interesting. You just aren't as cool as I am, and ya know? you could have been.

That's all. You just suck now and you didn't used to. Bottom line.

Have a great day!
    sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Army's Fantasy NBA Champ
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Eh, just kiddin. You're Uber-cool Lou.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, I was going to make a Seenbad-seamen joke, but I just don't have the will anymore.

Seenbad is just too cool to joke about.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by MAX
    Chris,

Please don't tell me that you actually watch that fucking show? :p
    Oh shit.....I think I've just been busted. It's all the girlfriend's fault! Really! She made me do it! Honest!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by seenbad
    . My hope for you was that with the mind that you USED to have (which has since been brainwashed in to this fucking lame ass ford-speak about sheep and gay hagar fans) that you could mangage to be as fucking STELLARLY COOL AS I AM!! You just don't seem to realize that you can be a decent fellow without the mind numbing banter of cheese, sheep, gayness etc.
    Lame ass FORD speak huh? Guess that doesn't stop you from repeating it. I very proudly take the credit for introducing the terms "cheese ballad", "Ched Rocker" and "Chedhead" into the vocabulary, though I'm afraid the proper credit for the term "sheep" belongs to the original "Keepers" of Slawterhouse.com

And I don't believe I ever referred to Chedheads as "gay". The sexual orientations of those with shitty musical taste are really none of my concern.

Thanks for the support as always!
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Brett
    thefive, you're not too fast on the uptake are you? Are you one of those stupid motherfuckers who just found out about the net like last week when you got one of those 20 free hour AOL discs in the mail, like most of the inbreds on the internet use? I can imagine you, short, fat, acne-covered face, wearing some bland-ass plaid short-sleeve shirt over a white undershirt. A guy that puts too much cheap ass gel in his hair to hide the fact that he probably only showers once a week. Hit the nail on the head didn't I? Well let me give you some advice. When the 20 free hours are up, don't ask mommy for her credit card, just get the fuck off the net newbie before you hurt yourself. And don't waste my time here ever again questioning anything about me. Sad little pissant.

Ok turds, I've made my three posts for the months. Now when I come back next month, I better see my name with the most fucking votes in this poll next to it!. Fuck those other idiots, and don't you dare vote for that twat seenbad over me! Also when I get back and search for my name on here, I better fucking see more instances of "Brett" than David Lee Roth finally! I'm getting close. These few posts should give you guys the ammo to finally push me over the top, then I'll really own this site.

So get to work! That means you Little Boy Blou, my sad little pathetic runt. I have high hopes for you in this category. I am also pulling for you to finally get your period and get out of that training bra this year. I know you can do it honey, just hang in there. I can already see you PMSing all around here, some of your rants certainly do have that 12-year school girl charm. So I know you're on the right track.

Oh and remember, http://www.vhlinks.com . Keep bringing me the hits. This free advertising is fucking great! Thanks Sarge!
    Truly he is the head homo over all other pillow-biters.

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Lou
    Hey Brett and seenbad, what were your hopes for me? That I like Van Hagar? I suppose only the enlightened fans appreciate the beauty of Van Hagar, right? I know I know, it was all Eddie. Always was, always will be.
    It's a gradual process. Start with phil collins and work your way to the less rocking sounds of van hagar.

Army's Fantasy NBA Champ
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Dr. Love
    Well, I was going to make a Seenbad-seamen joke, but I just don't have the will anymore.

Seenbad is just too cool to joke about.
    You're catching on sport.

Army's Fantasy NBA Champ
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by FORD
    Lame ass FORD speak huh? Guess that doesn't stop you from repeating it. I very proudly take the credit for introducing the terms "cheese ballad", "Ched Rocker" and "Chedhead" into the vocabulary, though I'm afraid the proper credit for the term "sheep" belongs to the original "Keepers" of Slawterhouse.com

And I don't believe I ever referred to Chedheads as "gay". The sexual orientations of those with shitty musical taste are really none of my concern.

Thanks for the support as always!
    Dude, you're so cool.

Thread Information